ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 205
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
RunKC 11:27 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I hope to ****ing God there isn't a cult identity around Tom Brady years from now the way there is around Jordan.

That would be horrifically insufferable. It's bad enough people do it to Jordan.
It will unfortunately simply bc he has 6 rings and the caliber of success he had for almost 2 decades will be very hard to replicate.

I hope Pat does some things that he doesn’t though. It would be amazing to see Pat make the Chiefs the first team in NFL history to 3 peat

Edit-so the Packers 3 peated but that was back in 1929 when there were like 12 teams
RealSNR 11:29 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Yea Lebron stans are soooo much better! I mean it’s not like this was started by CP’s biggest Lebron dick rider himself!

Nick Wright isn’t completely insufferable either!

Dude you don't have to be such a prissy bitch about Jordan.

Or should I say, you don't have to be such a prissy bitch LIKE Jordan
BWillie 11:32 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Lebron was so used to being able to physically dominate his opponents that when he orchestrated that super team in Miami he obviously thought winning championships would be a cakewalk. Remember that ridiculous press conference where they predicted a 13 championship dynasty? When the Mavs absorbed his best shot and showed they weren’t intimidated, Lebron wilted like a flower. At no point in his career did Jordan show that kind of mental weakness and thats what makes him the GOAT.
It wasn't 13. And Tyreek Hill and Chris Jones just predicted more Chiefs championships than Lebron did at Miami. Better hate them now to be consistent.
staylor26 11:32 AM 08-01-2020

Dude you don't have to be such a prissy bitch about Jordan.

Or should I say, you don't have to be such a prissy bitch LIKE Jordan

Jordan was Mahomes for me before Mahomes.

Wouldn’t you do the same?
BigCatDaddy 12:19 PM 08-01-2020
Only difference between Mahomes and Jordan is the eventual deification of Mahomes will be 100% legit.
MJ and Mahomes both are physical freaks that also have appear to be prime time winners. Brady is a winner and LJ is a freak athlete. Basically MJ and Mahomes are a combo of the best of LJ and Brady.
dlphg9 03:28 PM 08-01-2020
Lol Staylor and a dude that doesn't believe in vaccines are literally sucking MJs dick, what an incredibly stupid pair. MJ would get wrecked in this day and age. Hes not even close to being as good as LeBron. Everyone knows it's true, but some people just can't admit it.
staylor26 03:31 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol Staylor and a dude that doesn't believe in vaccines are literally sucking MJs dick, what an incredibly stupid pair. MJ would get wrecked in this day and age. Hes not even close to being as good as LeBron. Everyone knows it's true, but some people just can't admit it.
:-) :-)

Holy shit imagine being as dumb as THIS buttfucking moron.

Congratulations on the worst take I’ve seen in quite some time on CP. Anything else you say about basketball can officially be ignored now.

I loved how you framed this. I guess we’re the only 2 with this opinion, not the majority of players (former and current) along with fans and the media too huh?

Still think CEH was a “stupid pick” too you dumb son of a bitch? Does Frank Clark still suck? Get a fucking clue. Good grief.
Hammock Parties 03:37 PM 08-01-2020
The Dallas series proved this isn't true long ago.
staylor26 03:38 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Dallas series proved this isn't true long ago.
Nah MJ would’ve totally “got wrecked” by J.J. fucking Barea and Jason Terry too!

Imagine coming with a take like that and thinking you know ANYTHING about basketball.

I’m trying to figure out what exactly he thinks wouldn’t translate about Jordan’s game. He probably thinks he was a slightly above average athlete too :-)
Sassy Squatch 03:48 PM 08-01-2020
LeBron SHOULD easily have as many accolades as Jordan but his ego prevented it. His own meddling straddled him with a subpar supporting cast for the most part. Even when he created his own early version of a super team he only won 2 titles with it because of his subpar play in the Finals of 2011 (self admittedly lost his love for the game because he played so badly.)
BigCatDaddy 03:48 PM 08-01-2020
JFC This is on par with a Deberg thread take.
staylor26 06:04 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
JFC This is on par with a Deberg thread take.
Deberg is a troll though.

That moron really believes that stupid shit :-)
RunKC 06:35 PM 08-01-2020
The NBA is not like this today. The 80’s and 90’s allowed some real shit.

“No Babies Allowed”😂
The NBA in the 80’s & 90’s😏🏀 pic.twitter.com/LieD0s9ZXT

— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) January 12, 2019

lcarus 09:17 PM 08-01-2020
Raptors took the Lakers lunch money.
Pitt Gorilla 11:55 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Raptors took the Lakers lunch money.
So much fun watching them play. Nick Nurse is an incredible coach.
Page 139 of 205
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189 > Last »
Up