ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wookie trying to help Jussie?
HonestChieffan 11:23 AM 03-14-2019

Emails reveal States Attorney Kim Foxx asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to give FBI Smollett case https://t.co/QFGxX2LBqJ pic.twitter.com/2ZaW0BsfQT

— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) March 13, 2019

New documents showing text messages and email chains revealed Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s asked Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the Jussie Smollett investigation over to the FBI before she recused herself from the case.

The documents, obtained Wednesday by NBC 5 via a Freedom of Information Act request, show correspondence between Foxx, an unknown person and Tina Tchen, a one-time assistant to former President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama.

In an email, Tchen said she knows the Smollett family and said they “have concerns about the investigation” into his alleged hate crime attack, which police now say was hoax staged to boost his career.

In the messages, Foxx tells an unknown person who contacted her through Tchen, that she “spoke to the superintendent” and was “trying to figure out logistics.”
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:07 PM 03-14-2019
It's pretty enlightened of her to stick up for her husband's side piece like that....unless all 3 of them sword fight together.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:13 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
No. The only way we know for sure is this:
Yeah, I'm racist, I admit it.....which means I am in a better position to deal with it. I think every else is racist too and most of you are delusional concerning this matter.
[Reply]
scho63 07:20 PM 03-14-2019
I just don't get this thread from either side. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:21 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
How can we help?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:24 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm on my own side.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:24 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Using wookie as an epithet for black women is pretty racist in my book. No wonder you call people who don't agree with you on Israel anti-semites. You're not different than the left.
It's not an epithet for "black women". It's an epithet for one woman.
[Reply]
Munson 07:29 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:43 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Is there gender in an "it"?
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:45 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Just this week Omar called differentiated Trump from Obama on the assessment of which was human.
You're using Omar as an example to argue the OTHER side of this? That racist? Strange.

I took it as HCF talking calling the black female attorney that name...using it for another black woman...and I believe that still to be true.

If I were behaving in a way that made people think I was racist, and I didn't want to be viewed as such, I'd change my ways. HCF has been calling her a Wookie for years and obviously not backing off of that. Maybe some of you think that's admirable and stoic but I think it's juvenile, ugly and just stubborn and obviously I'm not the only one...and like I said, and many of you know, were of the same mind politically for the most part...except me being OK with racist statements.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:11 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
You're using Omar as an example to argue the OTHER side of this? That racist? Strange.

I took it as HCF talking calling the black female attorney that name...using it for another black woman...and I believe that still to be true.

If I were behaving in a way that made people think I was racist, and I didn't want to be viewed as such, I'd change my ways. HCF has been calling her a Wookie for years and obviously not backing off of that. Maybe some of you think that's admirable and stoic but I think it's juvenile, ugly and just stubborn and obviously I'm not the only one...and like I said, and many of you know, were of the same mind politically for the most part...except me being OK with racist statements.
You are racist...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:16 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
How can we help?

Piloting Extremely Nicely in Scotland
Originally Posted by Munson:
yep
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:20 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You are racist...
Well I anticipate him immediately changing his ways, then.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:13 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You are racist...
You're a dick.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:33 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're a dick.
You need to shut the fuck up and roll your bubble butt into the kitchen, make your next John a sammich, then get back to the hole in the wall and start tugging..

:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Wookie is a derogatory name and shouldn't be used. In fact, it is my pure belief that we shouldn't ever call each other by derogatory names. It's not healthy in any shape or form.
Say something nice about President Trump.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up