ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wookie trying to help Jussie?
HonestChieffan 11:23 AM 03-14-2019

Emails reveal States Attorney Kim Foxx asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to give FBI Smollett case https://t.co/QFGxX2LBqJ pic.twitter.com/2ZaW0BsfQT

— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) March 13, 2019

New documents showing text messages and email chains revealed Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s asked Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the Jussie Smollett investigation over to the FBI before she recused herself from the case.

The documents, obtained Wednesday by NBC 5 via a Freedom of Information Act request, show correspondence between Foxx, an unknown person and Tina Tchen, a one-time assistant to former President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama.

In an email, Tchen said she knows the Smollett family and said they “have concerns about the investigation” into his alleged hate crime attack, which police now say was hoax staged to boost his career.

In the messages, Foxx tells an unknown person who contacted her through Tchen, that she “spoke to the superintendent” and was “trying to figure out logistics.”
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:14 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Gen. George McClellan referred to Pres. Abraham Lincoln as "the original gorilla."
He was our tallest president at 6'4" with Marfan syndrome. They usually are tall and thin, with long arms, legs, fingers and toes.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:15 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Thought experiment.

The fan next to you points to two basketball players, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. The fan says, that Wookie is the best player ever.

Who do you think the fan is referring too? I would think Johnson and its not even close. Does that make me a racist?
No. The only way we know for sure is this:

I am a racist.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:19 PM 03-14-2019
No. The only way we know for sure is this:
Not really. Not everyone admits it and you can tell.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:20 PM 03-14-2019
This thread is getting really stupid now.
Say hello to BEP....2013 we had this same discussion

Loon Cat Lady shit
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:21 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Not really. Not everyone admits it and you can tell.
I can't.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:21 PM 03-14-2019
I have no cats. I am allergic to them.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:22 PM 03-14-2019
I can't.
Al Bundy and patteeu can because they've called another "racist" before.

I never said HCF was actually a racist. I did say that — in my book calling 2 black women "wookie" was racist.

Note the distinction.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:28 PM 03-14-2019

I never said HCF was actually a racist. I did say that — in my book calling 2 black women "wookie" was racist.

Note the distinction.
Are distinctions important when someone says she possesses the power to know whether someone else is racist?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:32 PM 03-14-2019
I feel like blaise would really enjoy this thread.
[Reply]
eDave 06:43 PM 03-14-2019
Wookie is a derogatory name and shouldn't be used. In fact, it is my pure belief that we shouldn't ever call each other by derogatory names. It's not healthy in any shape or form.
[Reply]
eDave 06:44 PM 03-14-2019

Note the distinction.
He is though. NNTAWWT.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:56 PM 03-14-2019
The Wookie is indeed a racist, just like its bitch wife Barry. Both of them hate white people.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:01 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The Wookie is indeed a racist, just like its bitch wife Barry. Both of them hate white people.
Here, this should cheer you up...

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:05 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Here, this should cheer you up...
The hands you use to cup your father's balls? Nah...

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:07 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Seriously? Because since forever the comparison of black people to apes has been a way for white racists to equate blacks with being less than human. Calling a white person an ape isn't nearly as inflammatory either.
Just this week Omar called differentiated Trump from Obama on the assessment of which was human.

In an 'ideal' world, eDave has it right, everybody should be nice to each other.

But we're not nice to each other, are we? Not even eDave is nice to others at all times.

What exactly does 'don't be TOO mean, she's a black' do to forward social notions of equality for all?

The insult is directed specifically at her, so it's not a stereotype or generalization.

She's connected at the highest levels of power in the history of the world, so it's not about imposing power on her.

What is the specific new formulation of racism are people trotting out this time to demand differential treatment for some?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up