ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wookie trying to help Jussie?
HonestChieffan 11:23 AM 03-14-2019

Emails reveal States Attorney Kim Foxx asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to give FBI Smollett case https://t.co/QFGxX2LBqJ pic.twitter.com/2ZaW0BsfQT

— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) March 13, 2019

New documents showing text messages and email chains revealed Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s asked Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the Jussie Smollett investigation over to the FBI before she recused herself from the case.

The documents, obtained Wednesday by NBC 5 via a Freedom of Information Act request, show correspondence between Foxx, an unknown person and Tina Tchen, a one-time assistant to former President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama.

In an email, Tchen said she knows the Smollett family and said they “have concerns about the investigation” into his alleged hate crime attack, which police now say was hoax staged to boost his career.

In the messages, Foxx tells an unknown person who contacted her through Tchen, that she “spoke to the superintendent” and was “trying to figure out logistics.”
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:53 PM 03-14-2019
Jeez...this is kind of depressing.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:03 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So.

When done to a black person it takes on a racist tone in my book. Bush is white. Not an equivalent comparison.
...you've been worked on.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:09 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Is trailer trash racist?
When you mentioned "trailer trash" I thought about poor whites. I think you credibly argue it is a racial epitaph.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:12 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Thought experiment.

The fan next to you points to two basketball players, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. The fan says, that Wookie is the best player ever.

Who do you think the fan is referring too? I would think Johnson and its not even close. Does that make me a racist?
The Yeti named Larry Bird? :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:13 PM 03-14-2019
Is trailer trash racist?
White trash is—when a black person uses it.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:10 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
STOP trying to get this thread back on track! Us virtue signalers are having at it (all 3 of us).
I wasn't directing my bullshit at you jsyk.
[Reply]
baitism 05:18 PM 03-14-2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:20 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:

So, Wookies have dicks?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:25 PM 03-14-2019
Do wookies have a human-like dick or a red rocket thing like dogs have? George Lucas isn't answering my emails.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:26 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Do wookies have a human-like dick or a red rocket thing like dogs have? George Lucas isn't answering my emails.
Hers would have a shit stain color to it if Barry didn't wipe too good!
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:37 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
So, Wookies have dicks?
This thread is getting really stupid now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:39 PM 03-14-2019
That doesn't answer the question.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:45 PM 03-14-2019
Only just now?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:06 PM 03-14-2019
Its well established that comparing people to apes has been done by pretty much every race towards every other race. Its not a black thing.

You know how often Gorge W was compared to a monkey?...
Gen. George McClellan referred to Pres. Abraham Lincoln as "the original gorilla."
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:11 PM 03-14-2019
... racial epitaph ...
"Epithet," unless she's a dead wookie.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up