ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wookie trying to help Jussie?
HonestChieffan 11:23 AM 03-14-2019

Emails reveal States Attorney Kim Foxx asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to give FBI Smollett case https://t.co/QFGxX2LBqJ pic.twitter.com/2ZaW0BsfQT

— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) March 13, 2019





New documents showing text messages and email chains revealed Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s asked Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the Jussie Smollett investigation over to the FBI before she recused herself from the case.

The documents, obtained Wednesday by NBC 5 via a Freedom of Information Act request, show correspondence between Foxx, an unknown person and Tina Tchen, a one-time assistant to former President Barack Obama and Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama.

In an email, Tchen said she knows the Smollett family and said they “have concerns about the investigation” into his alleged hate crime attack, which police now say was hoax staged to boost his career.

In the messages, Foxx tells an unknown person who contacted her through Tchen, that she “spoke to the superintendent” and was “trying to figure out logistics.”
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:38 AM 03-14-2019
Using wookie as an epithet for black women is pretty racist in my book. No wonder you call people who don't agree with you on Israel anti-semites. You're not different than the left.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:39 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Using wookie as an epithet for black women is pretty racist in my book. No wonder you call people who don't agree with you on Israel anti-semites. You're not different than the left.
Goonie goo goo.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:41 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Using wookie as an epithet for black women is pretty racist in my book. No wonder you call people who don't agree with you on Israel anti-semites. You're not different than the left.
Go feed the cats
[Reply]
Frazod 11:42 AM 03-14-2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:47 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baphomet:
Go feed the cats
No I was feeding a goat—YOU!
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:48 AM 03-14-2019
Sorry, but i don't understand. How does turning the case to the FBI help?
[Reply]
vailpass 11:49 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This guy gets it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:51 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Sorry, but i don't understand. How does turning the case to the FBI help?
States and localities are pockets of racism.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:53 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Sorry, but i don't understand. How does turning the case to the FBI help?
They can be bought, no one knows better than Mr. Wookie
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:54 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Sorry, but i don't understand. How does turning the case to the FBI help?
Me either but calling the woman a "wookie" not only doesn't make his point, but also hurts it to most reasonable folks.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:55 AM 03-14-2019
Those same 'reasonable folks' probably aren't all that impressed by calling First Lady Michelle Obama 'the woman' either.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:56 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Using wookie as an epithet for black women is pretty racist in my book. No wonder you call people who don't agree with you on Israel anti-semites. You're not different than the left.
Well, when people bring up Israel for NO REASON as you did here, the motivation is obvious.

Weird how you never complain about any other 'illegal' occupation and focus on that one. It's almost like for some reason you give them special attention.

Gee, I wonder what it is and if it has to do with the fact that you believe pretty much every anti-semitic trope in the book?

Or the fact that you use the renta-jews Iran trots out to dismiss their long history of anti-semitism and genocidal rhetoric.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:58 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Well, when people bring up Israel for NO REASON as you did here, the motivation is obvious.
Actually, NO, there was a reason—as stated. He routinely tosses out the anti-semitic charge just as the left does with the race card.
I have, more than once, said the "anti-semitic" charge is the counterpart to the left's "race" card.

Stay in context, please instead of making a strawman argument.
[Reply]
D2112 11:58 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Me either but calling the woman a "wookie" not only doesn't make his point, but also hurts it to most reasonable folks.
Idiot, a Wookie is a fictitious creature. It doesn’t exist in real life. Maybe in your world it does, who knows.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up