ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump by the Numbers — by Ann Coulter
BucEyedPea 09:20 AM 03-14-2019
Her latest. Some shocking numerical facts.
Summary:

Trump isn't waiting for a better moment...
After he signed his third spending bill with no wall funding, which he claims to need...

Illegal immigration is on track to hit the highest levels in more than a decade, and Trump has willfully decided to keep amnesty advocates Jared, Ivanka, Mick Mulvaney, Marc Short and Mercedes Schlapp* in the White House. For all his talk about immigration, did he ever consider hiring people who share his MAGA vision?

A (diminishing) percentage of the base is annoyed when I point this out. They think that the moment something comes out of Trump's mouth, IT HAS HAPPENED.

I've decided to discuss the Trump presidency in purely mathematical terms...

Under my new approach, I will provide a numerical evaluation of the Trump presidency, which I call:

TRUMP BY THE NUMBERS!

No editorializing, no invective, no opinion.


See those numbers here.
ZERO,ZERO, ZERO on many immigration points—not just the wall.

[ and it's not just on immigration either]
*Wife of Matt Schlapp who denied access to CPAC to some true America Firsters.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:32 AM 03-14-2019
I’ve posted many of these same numbers here. The sycophants don’t really care about numbers or facts so it won’t work on them. Taco is convinced Chump is actually building the wall....doesn’t matter that all 3 spending bills he signed specifically prohibit it.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:40 AM 03-14-2019
Number of suckers who voted Trump into office....All of them.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:52 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Number of suckers who voted Trump into office....All of them.
Lie^. A lot of people voted Trump for the SCOTUS and tax cuts and Pentagon funding.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:55 AM 03-14-2019
What does Ann want people to do about this? Vote for a democrat? Vote for the Starbucks guy? Vote for whoever Bill Kristol finds for the primary?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:56 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lie^. A lot of people voted Trump for the SCOTUS and tax cuts and Pentagon funding.
Three solid achievements.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:07 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What does Ann want people to do about this? Vote for a democrat? Vote for the Starbucks guy? Vote for whoever Bill Kristol finds for the primary?
Exactly. A person wouldn't exactly have to twist my arm to get me to not vote Trump. But what choice do we have, Hillary, Bernie, Pocahontas, Spartacus? Either a Democrat or a Republican is going to be president, nothing will change that fact. And even with all of Trump's shortcomings, he is still the sanest person in the loony bin that will be known as Presidential election 2020?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:11 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Exactly. A person wouldn't exactly have to twist my arm to get me to not vote Trump. But what choice do we have, Hillary, Bernie, Pocahontas, Spartacus? Either a Democrat or a Republican is going to be president, nothing will change that fact. And even with all of Trump's shortcomings, he is still the sanest person in the loony bin that will be known as Presidential election 2020?
I don't know whether he's sane or not, but he's the only one pulling in the (mostly) right direction.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:14 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What does Ann want people to do about this? Vote for a democrat? Vote for the Starbucks guy? Vote for whoever Bill Kristol finds for the primary?
She is desperate to continue to get any air time at all.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:17 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't know whether he's sane or not, but he's the only one pulling in the (mostly) right direction.
Well, I did say sanest.:-) I'm not convinced the man is completely sane either. Billionaire businessman married to an absolute FOX that had the world by the balls decided to take on the headache of POTUS.

Definitely not a decision I would of made if I was in his shoes. :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:23 AM 03-14-2019
Not sure what Ann’s going on about. Doesn’t she know that Trump already made America Great Again? Now, it’s merely Keep America Great!

KAG!!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:32 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Number of suckers who voted Trump into office....All of them.
No different than the number of suckers who voted for Bush who betrayed conservatives, who voted for Obama who betrayed them on restoring civil liberties regarding the surveillance state and more regime change wars, and who voted for HiLiaRy.

Nor would it have been any different with Jeb, Walker or Lil' Marco.

Pot calling kettle black here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:33 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Not sure what Ann’s going on about. Doesn’t she know that Trump already made America Great Again? Now, it’s merely Keep America Great!

KAG!!!
When it comes to jobs and the economy that fits—but not on immigration. FP = mixed bag. The Hildebeast would have been much worse, but she was right her ilk, the globalist, said they'd work around him.

He does need congress though. But he doesn't need to declare a national emergency to fund his wall. US Code already allows him to use funds to build it. This, again, goes to his advisors.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:40 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
When it comes to jobs and the economy that fits—but not on immigration. FP = mixed bag. The Hildebeast would have been much worse, but she was right her ilk, the globalist, said they'd work around him.

He does need congress though. But he doesn't need to declare a national emergency to fund his wall. US Code already allows him to use funds to build it. This, again, goes to his advisors.
President Trump would beg to differ. He has declared that America is already Great Again!

He the Prez. Gotta take his word over yours. Sorry.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:55 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baphomet:
She is desperate to continue to get any air time at all.
No she's not. She's holding Trump's feet to the fire which is being a true patriots and conservative unlike cuuckservatives like you.

This happens to be a bi-partisan issue, and one that brought over Democrats to vote for a Republican. Wake up!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up