ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>And it's done! Success for President Trump!
NinerDoug 11:29 AM 03-13-2019
Congrats Mr. President! You did it!

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
scho63 07:58 PM 03-13-2019
More conservative judges appointed? He is doing what NO Republican has done in 25-30 years. He is reshaping the courts towards the conservatives.
[Reply]
Taco John 08:45 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
In a world where the word Republican wasn't mentioned, unlike your world, apparently.
Oh, well then I guess we're in agreement then as far as the Republican piece is concerned. As far as all presidents, it's pretty hard to beat #1.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:02 PM 03-13-2019
Haters get trolled

Film @ 11
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:59 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I have my new leftist trigger hat, it's red and says - Keep America Great - Trump 2020

Going to be a bad few weeks for you guys as Mueller has nothing and Schiff and Pelosi have already started the back peddling and goal post moving...
Why do you say mueller has nothing when it's literally already false. He already has "things." How many senior trump staffers have already been indicted and/or convicted?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:28 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Why do you say mueller has nothing when it's literally already false. He already has "things." How many senior trump staffers have already been indicted and/or convicted?
So, no shoes?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:42 PM 03-13-2019
It's so pitiful to watch the crowd who had a DEFCON 1 style meltdown over a conversation on a tarmac try to dismiss the indictments / convictions of 6 trump staffers, including his campaign chair, his personal attorney, and his NSA.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:46 PM 03-13-2019
It's so pitiful to watch the crowd who had a DEFCON 1 style meltdown over a conversation on a tarmac try to dismiss the indictments / convictions of 6 trump staffers, including his campaign chair, his personal attorney, and his NSA.
Scary.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:57 AM 03-14-2019
I gotta admit, it has sucks that only the left was gifted the witch hunt that is Mueller.

You'd shit your pants if we were ever gifted such a thing. Then again, it wasn't just the Mueller gift, it was the Granny gift too.

Y'all struck golf with both those gifts...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:57 AM 03-14-2019
I gotta admit, it has sucks that only the left was gifted the witch hunt that is Mueller.

You'd shit your pants if we were ever gifted such a thing. Then again, it wasn't just the Mueller gift, it was the Granny gift too.

Y'all struck gold with both those gifts...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:29 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Haters get trolled

Film @ 11
You believe Trump was trolling with that tweet?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:31 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Bill Clinton and Ken Star say Hi.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:41 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Bill Clinton and Ken Star say Hi.
Not even close... If you think so, you're retarded.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:08 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

You fucking tried... Benghazi... Emails... There wasn't anything. You elected a serial wannabe-mob boss with criminal ties to everything he touches. This isn't a political thing, it's a fucking committed crimes thing. Sucks to suck GD.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:31 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
You ****ing tried... Benghazi... Emails... There wasn't anything. You elected a serial wannabe-mob boss with criminal ties to everything he touches. This isn't a political thing, it's a ****ing committed crimes thing. Sucks to suck GD.
Try being honest with yourself, instead of acting like a fourth grader.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:34 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Try being honest with yourself, instead of acting like a fourth grader.
Are you calling me Trey Gowdy?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up