ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ivanka Chump: believes she will be President
Prison Bitch 09:43 AM 03-13-2019
Ivanka Plans to Run for President

In an excerpt published by The Guardian this morning, former top White House strategist Steve Bannon reportedly told senior adviser Ivanka Trump: “Go fuck yourself… you are nothing”—right in front of her father.

The book claims that the first daughter responded by calling Bannon a “fucking liar” and that she has plans to solidify a Trump political dynasty to match the Bushes and Kennedys by formally entering politics herself once her father’s reign is over.

“She thinks she’s going to be president of the United States,” Gary Cohn, formerly Trump’s top economic adviser, told Ward.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kushne...er&via=desktop
[Reply]
Michelangelo 10:19 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I don't vote for monarchs...Clinton's, bushes, obamas, and Trump's are out of consideration.
I would vote for the Bush twins. Jenna and Babs for President and Vice President!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:25 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You donated $100 to a billionaire that you now call a traitor. It's pretty clear your judgment in matters like this is not exactly reliable.
He didn't donate $100. He lied about that.
Your conclusion that he's not reliable is true though.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:15 PM 03-13-2019
You donated $100 to a billionaire that you now call a traitor. It's pretty clear your judgment in matters like this is not exactly reliable.
You voted for Hillary. You don’t get to pretend you value “character”, loser.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:15 AM 03-14-2019
True, I live rent-free in your head too.
No Lex, that's all you have to resort to....

Seriously dude.you'eve turned into a clown over this.

You've made a complete fool of yourself.

It's a damn shame, really.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:16 AM 03-14-2019
You donated $100 .
and?

do you even realize how petty you are?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:30 AM 03-14-2019
Lex called Michael Avenatti a “superstar”

Lectures others about personal character.
[Reply]
notorious 07:44 AM 03-14-2019
World leaders will have to fap before meeting with her to avoid distractions.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:02 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lex called Michael Avenatti a “superstar”

Lectures others about personal character.
I started a thread about Avenatti. I didn't vote for Avenatti to be President. That's a pretty significant difference. It would be nice if you had the intellectual capacity to understand the difference. Sadly, every time I think you might just be a little brighter than the stevierays of the world, you prove that you're not.

And by the way, Hillary, with all of her flaws, was simply the lesser of two evils. That's another concept you seem to have difficulty with.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:08 AM 03-14-2019
You called Avenatti a “superstar”.

You don’t get to lecture about character. Not you.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:57 PM 03-14-2019
I started a thread about Avenatti. I didn't vote for Avenatti to be President. .
So dishonest.

Unbelievable you actually convinced someone to marry you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:31 PM 03-14-2019
She’s a leftwing, open borders, pro-criminal, global warming zealotwho likes low taxes for rich folks like herself and sucks Israel’s ass.

Which actually fits well with today’s Repube Party.
^^ Nitrogen Narcosis ^^
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:40 PM 03-14-2019
And by the way, Hillary, with all of her flaws, was simply the lesser of two evils. That's another concept you seem to have difficulty with.
Sometimes voting for the lessor of the two evils is the evil.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:14 PM 03-14-2019
Would be hard to win Repubes nom. She’s pro-baby killing and she turned her back on Jesus and raised Jesus-less children. No way they’d allow this.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:28 PM 03-14-2019
Would be hard to win Repubes nom. She’s pro-baby killing and she turned her back on Jesus and raised Jesus-less children. No way they’d allow this.
I just took a poll, and overall 89.3% said they'd vote for her, and 97.9 % of Republicans said they'd vote for her.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:30 PM 03-14-2019
So did Donald. He was "pro-baby killing" most of his life, too.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up