ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ivanka Chump: believes she will be President
Prison Bitch 09:43 AM 03-13-2019
Ivanka Plans to Run for President

In an excerpt published by The Guardian this morning, former top White House strategist Steve Bannon reportedly told senior adviser Ivanka Trump: “Go fuck yourself… you are nothing”—right in front of her father.

The book claims that the first daughter responded by calling Bannon a “fucking liar” and that she has plans to solidify a Trump political dynasty to match the Bushes and Kennedys by formally entering politics herself once her father’s reign is over.

“She thinks she’s going to be president of the United States,” Gary Cohn, formerly Trump’s top economic adviser, told Ward.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kushne...er&via=desktop
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:23 PM 03-13-2019
If she pledged to have at least three public appearances per week, all in the nude, she would have my vote.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:28 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
???? You share her views on most of the issues.
? You say this as though Lex has principled views.

He 180'd on almost all of them as a reaction to Trump in the first place. If Trump took a position Lex favored, Lex changed his opinion.

I'm not sure he has any actual views. He just reacts to people he does or doesn't like for personal reasons and gerrymanders his views around that.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:30 PM 03-13-2019
I don't vote for monarchs...Clinton's, bushes, obamas, and Trump's are out of consideration.
[Reply]
threebag02 05:55 PM 03-13-2019
Can she do a Hustler or Swank spread first???
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:44 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I don't vote for monarchs...Clinton's, bushes, obamas, and Trump's are out of consideration.
Good point.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:47 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Apostrophes
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:01 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
? You say this as though Lex has principled views.

He 180'd on almost all of them as a reaction to Trump in the first place. If Trump took a position Lex favored, Lex changed his opinion.

I'm not sure he has any actual views. He just reacts to people he does or doesn't like for personal reasons and gerrymanders his views around that.
LOL

Rent-free in your head.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:03 PM 03-13-2019
???? You share her views on most of the issues.
Unlike you, I judge a candidate on a hell of a lot more than just his or her positions on the issues du jour. I actually give a shit about character and competence.
[Reply]
scho63 08:05 PM 03-13-2019
Who gives a fuck?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:31 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Unlike you, I judge a candidate on a hell of a lot more than just his or her positions on the issues du jour. I actually give a shit about character and competence.
You voted for Hillary. Stuff it.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:05 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
LOL

Rent-free in your head.
oh the delicious irony.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:06 PM 03-13-2019
You voted for Hillary. Stuff it.
You donated $100 to a billionaire that you now call a traitor. It's pretty clear your judgment in matters like this is not exactly reliable.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:06 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
oh the delicious irony.
True, I live rent-free in your head too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 03-13-2019
Fuck yes.

A true moderate who cannot be bought like the Clintons.

Amazing things are coming for this country.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 PM 03-13-2019
You guys don't get it.

She's just like daddy.

A battering ram for conservative policy.

And and even more effective, less volatile one.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up