ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC Reminds You She Is An Idiot....
petegz28 06:38 PM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
Shields68 09:49 AM 03-13-2019
Wow puts all those articles on how brilliant a questioner she is in perspective.

You can tell the witness did not prepare for this level of stupidity. He looked really confused on how to answer these questions and if she really was serious.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:50 AM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:


"She's got spunk! You guys are clearly afraid of her!"
My house burned down. Clearly the bank holding my mortgage is responsible for rebuilding it.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03-13-2019, 10:56 AM
This message has been deleted by BIG_DADDY. Reason: double post
FAX 12:26 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Wow puts all those articles on how brilliant a questioner she is in perspective.

You can tell the witness did not prepare for this level of stupidity. He looked really confused on how to answer these questions and if she really was serious.
Hmmm ...

To that extent, maybe she's doing America a great service. The banking system is the purveyor of debt-slavery. That's basically their raison d'etre. To accomplish this, they have amassed the most sophisticated group of bean-counters and chart-builders ever assembled ... and they're growing more all the time.

With that in mind (and since the average person has no freaking clue how private banking works - let alone basic economics), it seems like a questioner who accurately represents the average moron could be beneficial to both sides.

FAX
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:44 PM 03-14-2019
WASHINGTON – On Tuesday, lawmakers scolded Wells Fargo Chief Executive Tim Sloan for hours, telling him the bank had not done enough to rehabilitate itself after years of scandals about its practices toward customers. Some called for Sloan to be fired.

The next day, the bank’s board of directors gave Sloan a 5 percent raise, increasing his total compensation to $18.4 million. Of that, $2 million is an “annual incentive award” — in other words, a bonus.

The bad look of this-------Sloan’s pay is now 283 times the median pay of the bank’s more than 200,000 employees.


Headline should read "After being forced to listen to stupid questions from AOC-Wells Fargo Sloan awarded raise and a bonus."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:02 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
WASHINGTON – On Tuesday, lawmakers scolded Wells Fargo Chief Executive Tim Sloan for hours, telling him the bank had not done enough to rehabilitate itself after years of scandals about its practices toward customers. Some called for Sloan to be fired.

The next day, the bank’s board of directors gave Sloan a 5 percent raise, increasing his total compensation to $18.4 million. Of that, $2 million is an “annual incentive award” — in other words, a bonus.

The bad look of this-------Sloan’s pay is now 283 times the median pay of the bank’s more than 200,000 employees.


Headline should read "After being forced to listen to stupid questions from AOC-Wells Fargo Sloan awarded raise and a bonus."
I think it's wonderful...

And I love that they financed companies that caged criminals.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:06 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Republicans did this shit with Sarah Palin years ago.

"You can't stop talking about her!"

Even the same talking points were used by her own party to prop her up in the face of criticism:

"She's got spunk! You guys are clearly afraid of her!"
Well, nobody was running around screaming about how people criticizing Palin were a bunch of wannabe Eliot Rodgers..
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:42 PM 03-14-2019
Communism jokes aren't funny ...

Unless everybody gets them.




I'll show myself out.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:46 PM 03-14-2019
She is a fucking idiotic, hypocrite. She is capitalizing in the efforts of the Justice Democrats or whatever the fuck they call themselves.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:55 PM 03-14-2019
Trump supporters: Trump Derangement Syndrome!

AOC: *Breathes*

Trump supporters: REEEEEEE
[Reply]
lostcause 04:04 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
She's something the Dems need, she's stupid enough to ask any stupid and leading question that anybody with an ounce of sense would refuse to ask.

But, hey, she's in the spotlight and she's making OK money, she doesn't care.
Yes, she's got you fixated. When a real challenger to your stupid orange man comes around, you won't be filled with hillary hate from your puppet masters to make as much of a difference.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:42 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Trump supporters: Trump Derangement Syndrome!

AOC: *Breathes*

Trump supporters: REEEEEEE
You and your tribe are such mouth breathing morons. The entire free thinking world is literally :-) at AOC's repeated gaffs, and you think it compares to TDS?

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Jesus dude, come on.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:43 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Yes, she's got you fixated. When a real challenger to your stupid orange man comes around, you won't be filled with hillary hate from your puppet masters to make as much of a difference.
I guess you might be right. This is like watching pure comedy gold, so we are distracted from the Dems real evil plan behind the scenes.

If only the GOP were doing the same while you morons are fascinated by the Bad Orange Man.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:37 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Yes, she's got you fixated. When a real challenger to your stupid orange man comes around, you won't be filled with hillary hate from your puppet masters to make as much of a difference.
See again you miss the point. That is most of what makes AOC and the Dems so funny.

All they need to do was be remotely moderate and put forth some moderate leadership and they could probably beat Trump rather easily.

Instead they went farther left and then amazingly enough, have now gone even farther left with AOC and Omar. Now they will have to spend a ton of time and focus battling with each other to try to distance themselves form the far left who are getting louder and louder.

They couldn't have fucked up any harder than this if they had tried.

Realistically both sides are fighting for votes for Independents and moderate voters. Going mega left isn't going to help especially when the reality is the economy, jobs, and things that actually impact people are doing very well.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:43 AM 03-15-2019
Beto is on the AOClimate Change bus.....told crowd in Iowa the New Green Deal has to be implemented, indeed we have less than 12 years.

These people are sinking the Climate Ship
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:46 AM 03-15-2019
You guys make fun of her, but the people behind her are organized and funded—doing things to get more ignorant folks or parasites to vote. Plus how millennials have been educated. So they can win and she could eventually win if she runs for a higher seat.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up