ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson vs. the Great American Outrage Machine
Taco John 01:22 AM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:27 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Step back. Loneiguana says it’s always racist and bigoted no matter what race the target is. I presume he had to do this to squeeze Arabs into the same “monkey protected class” as blacks.

I haven’t been that impressed with you over the past couple of years either, including your work in this thread. I take you at your word that you try to look at both sides and evaluate objectively, I just don’t think you do it very well.
:-)

Look at him saying he is objective. Look at him and laugh as you tries to "whatabout" calling an entire nation primitive monkeys. Look and him and laugh as he defends yet another con who lusts after underage girls.

Patty, the pedophile defender.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:27 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
How unsurprising.

Instead of distancing yourself from such comments, you decided to compare a Fox News personality talking about an entire country/ethnicity of people to some idiots holding signs at some rally.

Thank you. I go my "God damn" chuckle now. You never disappoint to be a horrible and idiotic person.
Irony meter just pegged. :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 10:28 AM 03-12-2019

Look at him saying he is objective. Look at him and laugh as you tries to "whatabout" calling an entire nation primitive monkeys. Look and him and laugh as he defends yet another con who lusts after underage girls.

Patty, the pedophile defender.
Learn English and try again. Now who are you talking about and what did he do?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:28 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Also, letís not pretend that the outrage expressed by the libs over this is genuine. They donít give a rats ass about anything Carlson said.

This is merely an opportunity to silence someone they canít stand.
Obviously.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:29 AM 03-12-2019
Speaking of unsurprising, you didnít answer the question.
I did. You just don't like it because it makes you look like the ignorant pedophile defending fool you are.

Go ahead and whatabout. Its an excellent look for you.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:30 AM 03-12-2019
Learn English and try again. Now who are you talking about and what did he do?

You poor pedophile defender.

How about you just walk away before you embarrass yourself more by defending a con lusting after underage girls, again, through stupid whatabouts.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:31 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I knew someone would say CNN, was waiting for that. I don't care about CNN either. They do their thing too. They just do it differently.

Like i said the other day, CNN creates artificial talking points to create drama, and then assembles a panel to discuss their made up drama.

Fox News is in all out war mode. They're much more brash and abrasive. Everything that flashes by their screen is some form of how "The Left" (gotta love that generalization) going absolutely crazy and waging war on America. It's PURE straight up divisive fear mongering. It's CNN kicked up a couple notches. They repeat the same shit every single day.

I mean, the headline "The Left disappointed Manfort won't die in prison" says it all. And it's headline after headline just like that.

And to answer your question of where i get my news: Here. I watch you all discuss the topics. I read your links. I look at your sources. I look at the arguments presented and base it off that. Reading differing opinions is the only way to really put it all together.

I get that.

What I dont understand is your level of anger/rage/whateveritis about Fox when in fact CNN/MSNBC and a host of lesser channels are no different. Yet you chose to select Fox and not be inclusive in your commentary.

Any link to the headline you mentioned? Google shows zero hits to a Headline on Fox like that.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:31 AM 03-12-2019
I did. You just don't like it because it makes you look like the ignorant pedophile defending fool you are.

Go ahead and whatabout. Its an excellent look for you.
Everyone who reads it can see that you didnít. Why lie?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:34 AM 03-12-2019
Everyone who reads it can see that you didnít. Why lie?
Everyone who reads it can see I answer your question by showing how you are pathetically whatabouting by trying to compare a Fox News personality to randos who show up at protests, all to defend a con who lusts after underage girls.

The best part of you cons asking such stupid, leading, pathetic, and/or whatabout questions is how much you whine its pointed out how dishonest you guys are being.

Please, keep going. The more posts where you try to defend a con lusting after underage girls, the better.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:36 AM 03-12-2019
Everyone who reads it can see I answer your question by showing how you are pathetically whatabouting by trying to compare a Fox News personality to randos who show up at protests, all to defend a con who lusts after underage girls.

The best part of you cons asking such stupid, leading, pathetic, and/or whatabout questions is how much you whine its pointed out how dishonest you guys are being.

Please, keep going. The more posts where you try to defend a con lusting after underage girls, the better.
So no answer. Thatís fine, no need to go on. You are never capable of honest dialogue.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:38 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Irony meter just pegged. :-)
Like libshits whining about Tuckerís ďoffensiveĒ comments from 13 years ago by defending Joy Reidís from....13 years ago.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:40 AM 03-12-2019
So no answer. That’s fine, no need to go on. You are never capable of honest dialogue.
Honest dialogue. :-):-):-):-)

Your entire post is "I'm not going to say ifs its bigoted/racist, I'm just going to go 'well, what about these signs some randos held at a rally. Derp whatabout that, huh, whatabout?"

Poor little pedophile defending patty, throwing a temper tantrum because I don't want to play his whatabout game as he desperately tries anything other than talking about Tucker, lusts after underage girls, Carlson.

Take your dishonest Russian style whatabout propaganda elsewhere. No one cares about some random idiots with signs at a protest. We are talking about a national Faux News personality who called an entire country of people a bigoted remark.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:43 AM 03-12-2019
BTW detoxing, I donít have any problem with you as a poster. I just donít think youíre the objective center that you seem to think you are.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:57 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I get that.

What I dont understand is your level of anger/rage/whateveritis about Fox when in fact CNN/MSNBC and a host of lesser channels are no different. Yet you chose to select Fox and not be inclusive in your commentary.
This thread is about Fox and one of their show hosts. Again, i have said that CNN manipulates. I don't excuse them for that. But to say that they're the same degree? No. Not at all.

Have you bothered looking?

I have no reason to lie about this. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. At the gym, i'm able to see both Fox News and CNN side by side and the differences are stark. If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Flip back and forth between Fox and CNN and write down the segment headlines and compare the two.

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Any link to the headline you mentioned? Google shows zero hits to a Headline on Fox like that.
T.V segment headlines, not print headlines.

Another observation: Fox News will roll through a cycle of about 3-4 Headlines per segment. CNN cycles between 1-2 Headlines. Meaningless? Maybe. Interesting though.

I encourage everyone who actually cares about this to try it. Lets compare notes tomorrow. Im usually at the gym around 7pm PST, so probably what, 9pm your time?

Watch. Write them down. Compare them. Do it for yourself if nothing else. Please.
[Reply]
eDave 10:58 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I knew someone would say CNN, was waiting for that. I don't care about CNN either. They do their thing too. They just do it differently.

Like i said the other day, CNN creates artificial talking points to create drama, and then assembles a panel to discuss their made up drama.

Fox News is in all out war mode. They're much more brash and abrasive. Everything that flashes by their screen is some form of how "The Left" (gotta love that generalization) going absolutely crazy and waging war on America. It's PURE straight up divisive fear mongering. It's CNN kicked up a couple notches. They repeat the same shit every single day.

I mean, the headline "The Left disappointed Manfort won't die in prison" says it all. And it's headline after headline just like that.

And to answer your question of where i get my news: Here. I watch you all discuss the topics. I read your links. I look at your sources. I look at the arguments presented and base it off that. Reading differing opinions is the only way to really put it all together.
Menials have turned off CNN and they are going after Tuckers advertisers.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up