ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson vs. the Great American Outrage Machine
Taco John 01:22 AM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:10 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
When i watch Fox News all i can think of is that we're ****ed as a country. They're feeding you sensationalized garbage narratives, and so many people have bought in hard, that there's no going back.

I know it to be true, because i re-read the same shit right here on this forum.

The shit is mind rot. So, so bad. Yet it's parroted by Millions.

We're ****ed.

Nobody cares what your reaction to Fox News is.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:12 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Nobody cares what your reaction to Fox News is.
And nobody cares about you. No one. So piss off wanker.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:13 AM 03-12-2019
Tucker Carlson has the most punchable face i've ever seen.

It's become a daily joke every time i see Fox News on. Their fear mongering propaganda is out of control.

How any of you watch that shit is beyond me. It's sad, sad, sad that anyone can call that garbage reputable news.
It’s not supposed to be news. It’s commentary.

I bet your friends would think you’re a moron for coming to ChiefsPlanet for your political news.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:16 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Itís not supposed to be news. Itís commentary.
Call it what you want.

It's mind rot. It's trash. It does this country no good.

It's just ironic that a group of people who rail against Fake News as much as they do can sit their and listen to that shit.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:18 AM 03-12-2019
And nobody cares about you. No one.
Agreed completely. Iíd never say otherwise
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:19 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Agreed completely. I’d never say otherwise
So then :-) and go away.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 10:19 AM 03-12-2019
Call it what you want.

It's just ironic that a group of people who rail against Fake News as much as they do can sit their and listen to that shit.
:-) ignorant as hell. Holy shit
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:20 AM 03-12-2019
Knock it off Cracker.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:21 AM 03-12-2019
Why would anyone care what Fox News does to your psyche?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:21 AM 03-12-2019
Is there a history of white people being compared to monkeys as a racial insult? What a stupid fucking question and i know you know better.

WTF has happened to you this last year?
Step back. Loneiguana says itís always racist and bigoted no matter what race the target is. I presume he had to do this to squeeze Arabs into the same ďmonkey protected classĒ as blacks.

I havenít been that impressed with you over the past couple of years either, including your work in this thread. I take you at your word that you try to look at both sides and evaluate objectively, I just donít think you do it very well.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:23 AM 03-12-2019
Call it what you want.

But you come to CP for news. Your words seem like a smokescreen for your political bias.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:23 AM 03-12-2019
Is there a history of white people being compared to monkeys as a racial insult? What a stupid ****ing question and i know you know better.

WTF has happened to you this last year?
Is there a history of Arabic people being compared to monkeys? That’s who Carlson was referring to.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:24 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Was it bigoted and racist when liberals, including many around here, compared GWBush to a chimp?
How unsurprising.

Instead of distancing yourself from such comments, you decided to compare a Fox News personality talking about an entire country/ethnicity of people to some idiots holding signs at some rally.

Thank you. I go my "God damn" chuckle now. You never disappoint to be a horrible and idiotic person.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:25 AM 03-12-2019
Also, letís not pretend that the outrage expressed by the libs over this is genuine. They donít give a rats ass about anything Carlson said.

This is merely an opportunity to silence someone they canít stand.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:26 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
How unsurprising.

Instead of distancing yourself from such comments, you decided to compare a Fox News personality talking about an entire country/ethnicity of people to some idiots holding signs at some rally.

Thank you. I go my "God damn" chuckle now. You never disappoint to be a horrible and idiotic person.
Speaking of unsurprising, you didnít answer the question.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up