ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson vs. the Great American Outrage Machine
Taco John 01:22 AM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:25 AM 03-12-2019
Dude there’s always racism. You know that. Don’t play dumb.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:26 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Dude thereís always racism. You know that. Donít play dumb.
Damn, youíre right. How silly of me.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:29 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Yeah, we saw how much the Dems care in Virginia, didnít we?
He faced plenty of pressure to resign from the left, including an op-ed from the Washington Post that said he should step down. Remember Al Franken? He resigned for allegations that weren't even 1/10th what Trump had been accused of or admitted on film. So yes, the left does have some moral high ground to stand on here, not that it's really all that relevant here. Tucker has always been white trash and doesn't hide his grotesque views on society. His comments on these radio shows would only be shocking if you were operating under the assumption that he was a decent human being.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:30 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Just out of curiosity, where are these racist quotes? I read the media matters article and there wasn’t anything racist in those quotes.
No, no you didn't.

TUCKER CARLSON: I totally disagree. If I didn't like Canada, I wouldn't consider it worth invading. I mean, Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys -- that's why it wasn't worth invading.

Now cons, explain what calling anyone, any ethnicity, or nationality a "semi literate primitive monkey" isn't a bigoted or racist remark.

I need a good "God damn" laugh today.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:33 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
He faced plenty of pressure to resign from the left, including an op-ed from the Washington Post that said he should step down. Remember Al Franken? He resigned for allegations that weren't even 1/10th what Trump had been accused of or admitted on film. So yes, the left does have some moral high ground to stand on here, not that it's really all that relevant here. Tucker has always been white trash and doesn't hide his grotesque views on society. His comments on these radio shows would only be shocking if you were operating under the assumption that he was a decent human being.
Virginia didnít change at all.

And Al Frankenstein was pulled only because it was a safe seat. Everyone knows that. If it wasnít heíd have stayed.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:39 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Tucker has always been white trash and doesn't hide his grotesque views on society. His comments on these radio shows would only be shocking if you were operating under the assumption that he was a decent human being.

I dont follow Tucker, Ive seen his show a few times and find it amusing and somewhat entertaining. You say he is "white Trash", I have to ask, why?


Your line got me to check his background.....

Carlson was born in San Francisco, California and grew up on Laurel Terrace Drive in Studio City.[2] He is the elder son of Richard Warner Carlson, a former Los Angeles news anchor and U.S. ambassador to the Seychelles who was also president of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and director of Voice of America.[3] Carlson's father had been born Richard Boynton and was adopted by the Carlsons at age three.[4] Carlson's mother is Lisa McNear (Lombardi); she left the family when Carlson was 6 years old,[5][3] wanting to pursue a bohemian lifestyle. She eventually moved to France and had little contact with any of the family after that.[6] Carlson has a younger brother, Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson. His maternal Lombardi lines leads to a Swiss immigrant ancestor, Cesare Lombardi.[7]

In 1979, when Tucker was 10 years old, his father married Patricia Caroline Swanson. An heiress to the Swanson frozen-food fortune, Swanson is the daughter of Gilbert Carl Swanson, as well as the granddaughter of Carl A. Swanson and the niece of Senator J. William Fulbright.[8][3]

Tucker and his younger brother grew up in La Jolla, California.[9] While living in La Jolla, Tucker briefly attended La Jolla Country Day School. He then attended high school at St. George's School, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island. After graduating from high school, he studied at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, where he graduated in 1992 with a B.A. in history.[3]


White Trash?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:42 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
No, no you didn't.

TUCKER CARLSON: I totally disagree. If I didn't like Canada, I wouldn't consider it worth invading. I mean, Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys -- that's why it wasn't worth invading.

Now cons, explain what calling anyone, any ethnicity, or nationality a "semi literate primitive monkey" isn't a bigoted or racist remark.

I need a good "God damn" laugh today.
Link? That wasnít in the article I read.

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...omments/223092
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:44 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Link? That wasnít in the article I read.

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...omments/223092
You are making the same mistake I did. That was the first release, mainly dealing with his sicko views on underage girls. Another was released.

Tucker Carlson audio 2: Racist Boogaloo:

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...remarks/223105
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:46 AM 03-12-2019
Fuck your feelings LoneIdiot
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:47 AM 03-12-2019
So what's the limit of what you can't say as a right-winger these days? The N-word? Anything else? Clearly underage girls are ok.

And of course the religious right will still go to bat for this guy and get their bibles signed by Trump. Because lol nothing matters anymore.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:49 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I dont follow Tucker, Ive seen his show a few times and find it amusing and somewhat entertaining. You say he is "white Trash", I have to ask, why?


Your line got me to check his background.....

Carlson was born in San Francisco, California and grew up on Laurel Terrace Drive in Studio City.[2] He is the elder son of Richard Warner Carlson, a former Los Angeles news anchor and U.S. ambassador to the Seychelles who was also president of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and director of Voice of America.[3] Carlson's father had been born Richard Boynton and was adopted by the Carlsons at age three.[4] Carlson's mother is Lisa McNear (Lombardi); she left the family when Carlson was 6 years old,[5][3] wanting to pursue a bohemian lifestyle. She eventually moved to France and had little contact with any of the family after that.[6] Carlson has a younger brother, Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson. His maternal Lombardi lines leads to a Swiss immigrant ancestor, Cesare Lombardi.[7]

In 1979, when Tucker was 10 years old, his father married Patricia Caroline Swanson. An heiress to the Swanson frozen-food fortune, Swanson is the daughter of Gilbert Carl Swanson, as well as the granddaughter of Carl A. Swanson and the niece of Senator J. William Fulbright.[8][3]

Tucker and his younger brother grew up in La Jolla, California.[9] While living in La Jolla, Tucker briefly attended La Jolla Country Day School. He then attended high school at St. George's School, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island. After graduating from high school, he studied at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, where he graduated in 1992 with a B.A. in history.[3]


White Trash?
I wasn't referring to his background or his haircut or where he lives. He is white trash because of his appeals to misogyny and racism, plain and simple.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:50 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27
Tucker has always been white trash and doesn't hide his grotesque views on society. His comments on these radio shows would only be shocking if you were operating under the assumption that he was a decent human being.
Nice ad hom thereótypical commie/Alinsky tactic. Plus shows your ignorance, since "white trash" are usually poor whites with certain values and low education, which is not at all Tucker's background. He comes from an upper middle-class family, married his high school sweetheart who he is still married to and has a post secondary education and makes a good income.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:51 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I wasn't referring to his background or his haircut or where he lives. He is white trash because of his appeals to misogyny and racism, plain and simple.

OK. White Trash=Doesn't hold your worldview.

White trash=Deplorables

Got it.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:58 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
OK. White Trash=Doesn't hold your worldview.

White trash=Deplorables

Got it.
Doesn't hold my worldview? That's putting it mildly. But there are plenty of people who hold a different world view than me that I don't consider white trash. Rand Paul, John Kasich, etc. Unfortunately because they aren't white trash and their base largely is, they couldn't complete with the fake reality show host that every white trash person knows and loves. Sad!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:02 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Doesn't hold my worldview? That's putting it mildly. But there are plenty of people who hold a different world view than me that I don't consider white trash. Rand Paul, John Kasich, etc. Unfortunately because they aren't white trash and their base largely is, they couldn't complete with the fake reality show host that every white trash person knows and loves. Sad!
Fuck your feelings
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up