ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson vs. the Great American Outrage Machine
Taco John 01:22 AM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:20 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Detox is a California loon

Oh now, Detox is alright. Dude is up front and doesn't bullshit. Deep down he and eDave will eventually be conservatives. I have faith in smart people.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:41 PM 03-13-2019
Tucker goes on the offensive and starts draining threes...

Tucker Carlson gave Angelo Carusone (@GoAngelo ) of Media Matters a taste of their own medicine.

In response to digging up several year-old clips of Carlson and taking them out of context, Tucker highlighted Angelo Carusone's racist and antisemitic remarks made on a blog. pic.twitter.com/efW4ikMbHo

— Nick Monroe (@nickmon1112) March 14, 2019

[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:04 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Tucker goes on the offensive and starts draining threes...

Didn't watch the video, but as a way of defending his shitty comments of years ago, he posted someone else's shitty comments of years ago? This sounds like a really intelligent argument and conversation.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:40 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Didn't watch the video, but as a way of defending his shitty comments of years ago, he posted someone else's shitty comments of years ago? This sounds like a really intelligent argument and conversation.
Yo fatherfucker, did he go on an N-word rant like a rap artist?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:54 AM 03-14-2019
What would you suggest?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:58 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
What would you suggest?
C'mon, even Jesus effing Christ knew he was making a dumb shitty argument when he said 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:08 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
C'mon, even Jesus effing Christ knew he was making a dumb shitty argument when he said 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'
Alright. So only people who haven't made creepy, perverted comments about underage girls or racist comments should call Tucker out.

Good plan. I'm sure that limits the amount of people in your circles, but I'm fairly confident most people I know haven't went down that path.

Lets go with it.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:16 PM 03-14-2019
I played organized team sports. I'm very well aware of what males laugh at beyond the eyes of estrogen.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:01 PM 03-14-2019
Tough shit.
[Reply]
eDave 03:12 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yo fatherfucker, did he go on an N-word rant like a rap artist?
So fire the rap artist.
[Reply]
eDave 05:04 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Oh now, Detox is alright. Dude is up front and doesn't bullshit. Deep down he and eDave will eventually be conservatives. I have faith in smart people.
I'm liberal AND conservative.

I exist on a different plain than all ya'll.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up