ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson vs. the Great American Outrage Machine
Taco John 01:22 AM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 02:08 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Wait, all this hububb over something said on the "Bubba the Love Sponge Show"?
Yes. Tucker was politically incorrect once on that show back before the enlightened Obama era. He must be fired.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:12 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Wait, all this hububb over something said on the "Bubba the Love Sponge Show"?
There's nothing too insignificant for the left to blow up, misrepresent, and turn into a smear when it involves a conservative media figure or politician.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:13 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
There's nothing too insignificant for the left to blow up, misrepresent, and turn into a smear when it involves a conservative media figure or politician.
I used "the left", detoxing. Just like Fox News does. Except I'm currently watching CNN so I don't know how that happens.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:21 PM 03-12-2019
So you stand with him and his characterization of Iraqis as semi-literate primitive monkeys, as well as his characterization of marrying and raping children as not a big deal?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:23 PM 03-12-2019
I think that was the same time Obummer was going around lecturing against gay marriage. Almost like a diff time back then
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:26 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
So you stand with him and his characterization of Iraqis as semi-literate primitive monkeys, as well as his characterization of marrying and raping children as not a big deal?
Just something insignificant...

:-)

The modern conservative party, calling sexually explicit comments about underage girls insignificant.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:33 PM 03-12-2019
I stand with not getting upset over attempted comedy.

It doesn't bother me if people say mean things about Iraqis or anyone else on the other side of the world.

It also doesn't bother me when people recognize differences between different things. Like, for example, the difference between the violent rapes (where the victim is left for dead after being beaten and serially raped) in the Central Park 5 case and statutory rape of the type Carlson was discussing (where the victim is provided for and treated like a subordinate wife). Both are wrong, but they're wrong in different ways and most people would be able to pick one as more horrific than the other.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:40 PM 03-12-2019

It doesn't bother me if people say mean things about Iraqis or anyone else on the other side of the world.

It also doesn't bother me when people recognize differences between different things. Like, for example, the difference between the violent rapes (where the victim is left for dead after being beaten and serially raped) in the Central Park 5 case and statutory rape of the type Carlson was discussing (where the victim is provided for and treated like a subordinate wife). Both are wrong, but they're wrong in different ways and most people would be able to pick one as more horrific than the other.
You mean the case where trump was calling for the execution of 5 black boys for years after they were exonerated by DNA evidence?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:45 PM 03-12-2019
You mean the case where trump was calling for the execution of 5 black boys for years after they were exonerated by DNA evidence?
I wouldn’t go there. CP already had this out with NJFan, who (as I presume is the case with you) needed to be re-edumacated on the facts.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:46 PM 03-12-2019
I mean the case where a young woman was attacked by a gang of thugs in Central Park, beaten, repeatedly raped and left for dead. It doesn't matter who did it or what Trump's role in the subsequent legal proceedings was.

And I'm not planning on arguing with you about this because it's irrelevant to my point, but no they weren't exonerated by DNA.

So, can you see a difference between this ultra violent random act of rape and the statutory rape story Tucker was talking about? Which would you rather your sister or daughter go through if they had to experience one or the other?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:58 PM 03-12-2019

You forgot one in your list of "Since I'm conservative, I have to defend these statements made by another conservative, no matter how horrible"

THE LOVE SPONGE: Next thing you know, [inaudible], what's going on in the [inaudible] dormitory? Nothing. I don't got a PSP to play, I ain't got nothing going on, I ain't got my mom and dad here telling me that they love me and tuck me in bed. So, here's Trixie, she wants to explore my body a little bit, so hey, let's go crazy.

CO-HOST: Wow. You're a sicko.

CARLSON: If it weren't my daughter I would love that scenario.

CO-HOST: That's one theory.

THE LOVE SPONGE: Well I mean it's a -- Manson, Manson, can you tell him --

CARLSON: But I just can't. And I just think that's pretty unlikely --

THE LOVE SPONGE: As outlandish as that is, how old is your daughter?

CARLSON: 14.

I'm starting to think conservatives are just all around horrible people lusting after underage girls.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:04 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
You forgot one in your list of "Since I'm conservative, I have to defend these statements made by another conservative, no matter how horrible"

THE LOVE SPONGE: Next thing you know, [inaudible], what's going on in the [inaudible] dormitory? Nothing. I don't got a PSP to play, I ain't got nothing going on, I ain't got my mom and dad here telling me that they love me and tuck me in bed. So, here's Trixie, she wants to explore my body a little bit, so hey, let's go crazy.

CO-HOST: Wow. You're a sicko.

CARLSON: If it weren't my daughter I would love that scenario.

CO-HOST: That's one theory.

THE LOVE SPONGE: Well I mean it's a -- Manson, Manson, can you tell him --

CARLSON: But I just can't. And I just think that's pretty unlikely --

THE LOVE SPONGE: As outlandish as that is, how old is your daughter?

CARLSON: 14.

I'm starting to think conservatives are just all around horrible people lusting after underage girls.
I don't know what any of that means or why you interpret it the way you do.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:10 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
...I'm starting to think conservatives are just all around horrible people.....
Starting?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:19 PM 03-12-2019
I don't know what any of that means or why you interpret it the way you do.
It's okay patty, I'm sure marching orders will be released soon and you'll have something to defend Tucker wishing a 14 year old would make sexual advances towards him... as long as it's not his daughter.

Or you'll just see nothing wrong with it. You have a track record of defending old men lusting after underage girls.

God knows just saying "that's horrible" is apperently to hard.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:21 PM 03-12-2019
I mean the case where a young woman was attacked by a gang of thugs in Central Park, beaten, repeatedly raped and left for dead. It doesn't matter who did it or what Trump's role in the subsequent legal proceedings was.

And I'm not planning on arguing with you about this because it's irrelevant to my point, but no they weren't exonerated by DNA.

So, can you see a difference between this ultra violent random act of rape and the statutory rape story Tucker was talking about? Which would you rather your sister or daughter go through if they had to experience one or the other?
Can you see a difference between statutory rape when an 18 year old has sex with his 17 year old girlfriend, vs. when a 50 year old religious creep is assigned a 14 year old bride?

Can you see the difference between a president who lies every day about everything, and a politician who occasionally obfuscates, exaggerates, or spins?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up