ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Tucker Carlson vs. the Great American Outrage Machine
Taco John 01:22 AM 03-12-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 01:24 AM 03-12-2019
Tucker is awesome.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:44 AM 03-12-2019
Tucker Carlson annoys me at times, but his reaction here is fantastic.
[Reply]
baitism 05:03 AM 03-12-2019
Nothing Tucker said was wrong, just politically incorrect.
[Reply]
notorious 06:44 AM 03-12-2019
He absolutely crushes it.

I call what they do manufactured rage. It’s all bullshit, and people are finally realizing it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:56 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Tucker Carlson annoys me at times, but his reaction here is fantastic.
Naturally, he's more of a conservative than you are, even if not in one area. Ya' know limited govt which includes a more restrained FP than currently.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:01 AM 03-12-2019
Patty loves NeoCon kucks way more than America Firsters.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:07 AM 03-12-2019
I have been surprised that Tucker still has his show to date. He criticizes the Establishment routinely.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:12 AM 03-12-2019
He nailed it. Exactly what our resident dimlibs do here.

The moment their worshipped queen lost the faux outrage begun.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:07 AM 03-12-2019
It was silly for anybody to expect that:

1. Tucker was anything but a piece of human garbage.

2. Anybody on the right would care.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:09 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
It was silly for anybody to expect that:

1. Tucker was anything but a piece of human garbage.

2. Anybody on the right would care.
Yeah, we saw how much the Dems care in Virginia, didnít we?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:11 AM 03-12-2019
I tried watching that to see if he was talking about what I think he's talking about.

But after 5 minutes of pure unadulterated generalized anti-left propaganda, of what was essentially 5 minutes of hate, I couldn't go on. I randomly picked spots to listen too. Just the same.

JFC, that's trash, even by tabloid standards.

Anyway.

Here is one thing Tucker said that is... well... yeah:

THE LOVE SPONGE: Next thing you know, [inaudible], what's going on in the [inaudible] dormitory? Nothing. I don't got a PSP to play, I ain't got nothing going on, I ain't got my mom and dad here telling me that they love me and tuck me in bed. So, here's Trixie, she wants to explore my body a little bit, so hey, let's go crazy.

CO-HOST: Wow. You're a sicko.

CARLSON: If it weren't my daughter I would love that scenario.

CO-HOST: That's one theory.

THE LOVE SPONGE: Well I mean it's a -- Manson, Manson, can you tell him --

CARLSON: But I just can't. And I just think that's pretty unlikely --

THE LOVE SPONGE: As outlandish as that is, how old is your daughter?

CARLSON: 14.

What is it with conservatives and underage girls? What is it with other conservatives defending cons who like underage girls?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:17 AM 03-12-2019
Does anybody ever actually read “media matters”?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:21 AM 03-12-2019
Whoops. Got a few things wrong.

It wasn't Tucker's quotes about perverted lusting after underage girls that has Tucker all mad. Its people hearing his racist quotes.

And it wasn't 5 minutes of hate. It was 7 minutes of hate. 7 minutes of incoherent ramblings where he does his damnest to avoid what he actually said and just get angry at the generalized "left" and whine "taken out of context" when nothing was taken out of context.

Anyone who thinks that was anything other than an unhinged rant could be convinced to drink kool-aid.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:24 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Whoops. Got a few things wrong.

It wasn't Tucker's quotes about perverted lusting after underage girls that has Tucker all mad. Its people hearing his racist quotes.

And it wasn't 5 minutes of hate. It was 7 minutes of hate. 7 minutes of incoherent ramblings where he does his damnest to avoid what he actually said and just get angry at the generalized "left" and whine "taken out of context" when nothing was taken out of context.

Anyone who thinks that was anything other than an unhinged rant could be convinced to drink kool-aid.
Just out of curiosity, where are these racist quotes? I read the media matters article and there wasnít anything racist in those quotes.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up