ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Calling my shot: your 2020 winner will be.....
Prison Bitch 09:59 AM 02-27-2019
Beto O’Rourke.

Pay no attention to his shitty odds right now (i.e. getting 7 cents on Predicit)
[Reply]
patteeu 06:23 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"Retreated":-)

IIRC, he occasionally retreated to the WH from his ranch.
:-)

Here's a description of Camp David from the whitehouse.gov website:

Originally Posted by :
There are about a dozen guest cabins located around the retreat and connected by winding paths. Laurel Lodge is the main cabin where meals are served and meetings are held. There are three conference rooms there and a presidential office.
I assume it's fair to call the Crawford ranch a retreat since it serves the same purpose as Camp David. You don't retreat from a retreat, you retreat to a retreat. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:26 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:

Here's a description of Camp David from the whitehouse.gov website:

I assume it's fair to call the Crawford ranch a retreat since it serves the same purpose as Camp David. You don't retreat from a retreat, you retreat to a retreat. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this.
The point was that he spent A LOT of time there. As in, Trump retreated to the White House from yet another Mar-a-lago stay. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain this.
[Reply]
Munson 06:35 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Is this dumb shit even going to make it to the primaries?

That was cringeworthy. :-)
[Reply]
baitism 06:45 PM 03-14-2019
I stand by my statement that the Dems TDS base will never allow a white male to win their nomination.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:48 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I don't either, but I'm guessing it looks something like this, even during the day, with losts of bats flying around.
[Reply]
scho63 07:23 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
I stand by my statement that the Dems TDS base will never allow a white male to win their nomination.
A young white male with a father-in-law worth over a BILLION dollars. 99.9% of people don't know that
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:27 PM 03-14-2019
Snore.

Warmed over Bushism just isn’t gong to sell. Crazy the Pukes thought it would.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:05 PM 03-14-2019

That poor dog...... pic.twitter.com/GewufffOus

— Sol �� (@Solmemes1) March 15, 2019

[Reply]
Taco John 09:06 PM 03-14-2019
This guy makes Obama seem humble and intelligent.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:27 PM 03-14-2019
This guy makes Obama seem humble and intelligent.
^TJ is offended by a lack of humility:-)

GO TRUMP!
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:01 PM 03-14-2019
Is this dumb shit even going to make it to the primaries?

I wish I'd have had time to swing in there for a cup today....I'd have had some questions for Beta.

This fake sonnabitch is a self absorbed lifetime drama character...who makes obama seem sincere. Also his wife looks like SNL era Martin Short.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:51 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
https://youtu.be/ki4-huq1eVc
This is a long video. You won't agree with some of his politics. But it is well measured and definitely shows the guys intelligence and . Plenty critical of his own party's failings. Plenty complimentary about what Trump did right. I also encourage you to check out how some progressive dems won in iowa and other small elections. Moderated social positions like abortion, dialed up family values. Really jacked up labor issues and it's a place where the social mobility platforms really play well.
Democrats win all the time in Iowa, it's not some special secret strategy. We were the 3rd state in the union to legalize gay marriage and despite the Republicans having a stranglehold on the Governor's mansion for the better part of 4 decades, the legislature has traditionally been under Democratic control.

The Dems don't even have to moderate here to win because they have an embedded base of uninformed voters. My grandparents are against virtually everything the Democratic Party 2019 stands for. If I were to read them the party platform without telling them what it was, they wouldn't agree with much of any of it. But they haven't voted for a Republican since "before the war and they're not going to start now".

I have one family member, lifelong UAW member, that insists that the Republicans were the ones that struck down the heartbeat bill. The Democrats would never do that, "they're not for abortion".
[Reply]
lostcause 04:10 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
A young white male with a father-in-law worth over a BILLION dollars. 99.9% of people don't know that
Well, on the positive side - it's still probably more than Trump's worth.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:11 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Democrats win all the time in Iowa, it's not some special secret strategy. We were the 3rd state in the union to legalize gay marriage and despite the Republicans having a stranglehold on the Governor's mansion for the better part of 4 decades, the legislature has traditionally been under Democratic control.

The Dems don't even have to moderate here to win because they have an embedded base of uninformed voters. My grandparents are against virtually everything the Democratic Party 2019 stands for. If I were to read them the party platform without telling them what it was, they wouldn't agree with much of any of it. But they haven't voted for a Republican since "before the war and they're not going to start now".

I have one family member, lifelong UAW member, that insists that the Republicans were the ones that struck down the heartbeat bill. The Democrats would never do that, "they're not for abortion".
That's why Steve King has a seat. Uninformed voters seems perfectly rational for that one.
[Reply]
scho63 07:35 AM 03-15-2019
Beto O'Rourke, your new Democratic hero:

1. Got into a DUI and accident and left the scene
2. Did a burglary
3. Mother hit with money laundering of over $600,000
4. Father in law is a billionaire
5. His big accomplishment is passing legislation renaming a post office
6. Got caught with a condom full of coke in his car by police

And the MSM will avoid asking him a question about ALL of this......then they wonder why they are below used car dealers in credibility and ratings below HGTV or the Cooking Channel.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up