ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I donít know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:16 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Reminds me when my college roommate's dad came to help him empty out the dorm at the end of semester.
He [the roommate] was a 6'5" black dude, but country as hell. For perspective, he rushed Ag-Rho, the farming fraternity, and he relaxed from studies practicing for his helicopter license.
His dad is a similarly tall, but thinner professor type, kind of like a nerdy Bill Russell from his retirement look [gray beard and glasses].
And he showed up with a t-shirt he'd picked up at Goodwill, a tight gray t-shirt with a giant pink triangle on it.

His son -
:-):-)
Him - it's just a shirt, son

:-) :-)
fascinating
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:16 PM 01-30-2019
just remembered

Had a kid at school that would wear one. Took a little heat, but kept on.

He has a great perspective.

"I have friends that are of all different races than me that do not care. Are they racist too?
What if I wore the hat and a Hillary shirt? Then what would people say? I have the right to wear almost any hat I want. Why can't I wear this?"

I may vote for him in the future.

People. It is a ****ing hat and slogan. I have see more offensive hats that are not political. We need to move on and get a life.
[Reply]
mac459 09:26 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
This right here is proof positive of how far over the edge this cesspool is these days....

It's okay for righties here to say all kinds of insulting bullshit about anyone from the center or the left....but if someone throws out snowflake pussy for those who are ignorant enough to call Obama racist, without acknowledging the blatant demagoguery and racism of Trump....well that makes them unreasonable? Got it...

Show me where I said it was ok for the right to do that. I was talking about you, not the left, not the right. You and only you.

This place is a fucking shitshow because nobody can stay on topic. It turns into personal attacks, attacks of the persons beliefs, and shifting positions. Just like you didnít address anything in my post, instead shifted into ďwell they did it but you didnít say anything. So that shows me itís ok for them, Iím the victim.Ē

If people canít look at the shit Trump says and say he is a dipshit, why even talk to them. The dude is a dipshit, but I hope he succeeds as a president for the betterment of the country. Just like I thought Obama did stupid shit, but I wanted him to succeed for the betterment of the country. If someone canít meet in a middle ground of a discussion then it is pointless to discuss shit with them.

But like I said to start, show me where I said it was ok for the right to act like dumbasses and it wasnít ok for the left. While I was addressing you and only you in my post.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:20 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Change, Yes...we can, and others worked pretty well too...but...

So...snowflakes pussies on the right needed a slogan to hide their contempt and personal disdain toward our first black President? Obama, a guy who if you want to DARE suggest was "racist".....de facto would qualify the current occupant of the White House an unapologetic full-fledged white hood wearing Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. No way you can seriously be comparing the "racist" actions of the two...no way. Not even close.
God you are a sick one.

Who needed a slogan to support a dislike for Obama's policies?

Most thinking people give a shit about Obama, it was his total failure as a President people didn't like. He could be purple and it wouldn't matter. The guy sucked. Pull your head out of your ass and give this race shit a rest and deal with the performance...the dude was a washout.

How many blacks has Trump appointed to positions? Has he run any black folk off? What about women? Has he employed women? Has he run off queers? The answer across the board is no....Trump may be a lot of things but we have zero support for the bullshit you nutters throw at the wall.

Go back to your safe place and rub your Obama doll. You are a sick piece of shit.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:25 PM 01-30-2019
Interesting poll, Prison Bitch.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:37 PM 01-30-2019
Liberals love to tell you eleventy billion times about slavery and institutional racism and colonialism, yet when the CIC comes out with the skogan, now we have always been great.

It's entertaining.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:46 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Liberals love to tell you eleventy billion times about slavery and institutional racism and colonialism, yet when the CIC comes out with the skogan, now we have always been great.

It's entertaining.
You must be sneaking some left-over opiates from someone....delusions that any significant number of "liberals" suggesting that fantasy is only rooted in your jaded imagination...unless you want to conflate everyone left of Attila the Hun/Hitler/Trump....
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 10:57 PM 01-30-2019
My son has one in Chinese he thinks its hilarious. I find it mildly amusing no one but chinese speakers woyld know it is anything but a red hat with chinese characters on it.
[Reply]
stevieray 01-30-2019, 10:59 PM
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
stevieray 11:00 PM 01-30-2019
Oh look, the guy who constanttly calls dc a cessool has the most posts in a thread about about a hat.

Pussy grabbed. Mission accomplished.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:00 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
28-27 now.

2 votes for TRUMP! also. He is the 3rd Party candidate here.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:02 PM 01-30-2019
What's interesting about it?
[Reply]
-King- 11:05 PM 01-30-2019
Only time I've seen one is an old guy wearing one when I was in line to vote
[Reply]
patteeu 11:07 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What's interesting about it?
Most polls around here are either landslides one way or the other or they fall almost strictly along left/right lines. This one is close but it's not really partisan.
[Reply]
Inspector 11:15 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
This right here is why you will never get anyone to have a serious discussion with you.

I know tons of people in the middle of the country who hated Obama, for the most part hard workers and great people. I know way more military people who ****ing hated Obama, with a passion. So those people are snowflake pussies?

Bowser was trying to have a serious discussion with you, and you immediately jumped into calling the people you donít agree with names. You donít even stop to consider that Bowser could be right, all because you think you know how people are or how they think. You run around screaming white supremacy at everything that happens on the right. You call everyone snowflake pussies because they didnít like Obama, doesnít matter if they are right or not. Yet the sight of a red hat you see so often, 4-5 times a month, pisses you off.
:-):-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:30 PM 01-30-2019
Most polls around here are either landslides one way or the other or they fall almost strictly along left/right lines. This one is close but it's not really partisan.
Most polls are about opinions or preferences. This one isn't.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up