ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I donít know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:46 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
You disagree? If Obama is considered "racist" by some, how the heck is Trump not blatantly 'racist'? :-)
Please say you're asking that because of Charlottesville. Pretty please.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:48 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Please say you're asking that because of Charlottesville. Pretty please.

Eh, that is just a small part...and complicated at best. However, his body of work speaks for itself.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:48 PM 01-30-2019
I'm pretty sure the phrase came from a West Wing episode.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:50 PM 01-30-2019
It came from Ronald Reagan who had the same campaign slogan.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:52 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I'm pretty sure the phrase came from a West Wing episode.
I never knew Rob Lowe was such a hardcore Republican. He played the hard lefty role really well.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:56 PM 01-30-2019
Whats a hardcore Republican now?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:00 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Whats a hardcore Republican now?
The opposite of a hardcore democrat?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:01 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Eh, that is just a small part...and complicated at best. However, his body of work speaks for itself.
You know when you say stuff like this regarding Trump being a racist, you sound like you're just regurgitating all the shit that is fed to you from CNN, MSNBC, NPR, et al.....
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:02 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I never knew Rob Lowe was such a hardcore Republican. He played the hard lefty role really well.
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Whats a hardcore Republican now?
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The opposite of a hardcore democrat?
:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 06:02 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The opposite of a hardcore democrat?
You don't know either.
It's not like I judge you. I was genuinely asking.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:03 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You don't know either.
It's not like I judge you. I was genuinely asking.
He's very solidly a Republican and has way more conservative values than I would have imagined a long time Hollywood star would have. Hardcore.

Hope that works for you.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:04 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's very solidly a Republican and has way more conservative values than I would have imagined a long time Hollywood star would have. Hardcore.

Hope that works for you.
Huh. Sure. If it works for you I guess.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:07 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
:-)
Itís sorta like a hard Brexit
[Reply]
Bowser 06:07 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Huh. Sure. If it works for you I guess.
I mean, I'll go with that until I come across something more concrete, I suppose. If you can help me out there, by all means....
[Reply]
Katipan 06:09 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I mean, I'll go with that until I come across something more concrete, I suppose. If you can help me out there, by all means....
You posted the phrase.
You attibuted the quality to someone.
All I wanted to know was what made a hardcore Republican.

It's fine that you don't know but your pissiness is wasted on me.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up