ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I donít know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:35 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Obamacare and Obama being a racist springs immediately to mind, but I'm not doing that here.

The "Make America Great Again" was obviously a rally cry by Trump to unite the people on the right that had felt alienated and disillusioned by Obama's presidency. I think people that don't like the saying are really just upset that it worked and solidified the right and won him the presidency. You can break it down as much as you'd like, but I really feel that's all it comes down to.
Change, Yes...we can, and others worked pretty well too...but...

So...snowflakes pussies on the right needed a slogan to hide their contempt and personal disdain toward our first black President? Obama, a guy who if you want to DARE suggest was "racist".....de facto would qualify the current occupant of the White House an unapologetic full-fledged white hood wearing Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. No way you can seriously be comparing the "racist" actions of the two...no way. Not even close.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:37 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

So...snowflakes pussies on the right needed a slogan to hide their contempt and personal disdain toward our first black President? Obama, a guy who if you want to DARE suggest was "racist".....de facto would qualify the current occupant of the White House an unapologetic full-fledged white hood wearing Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. No way you can seriously be comparing the "racist" actions of the two...no way. Not even close.
:-):-):-):-) What a drama queen.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:39 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And really, "Make America Great Again" was just a stroke of sheer brilliance by Trump, even if it still pisses his detractors off to no end.
FYP

Because Trump
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:40 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
:-):-):-):-) What a drama queen.
You disagree? If Obama is considered "racist" by some, how the heck is Trump not blatantly 'racist'? :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:40 PM 01-30-2019

:-)

^ triggered

I like how you capitalized the word "dare". Made me think of some old high society lady screeching out WELL I'VE NEVER!!! And let me know when Trump or his wife makes a statement akin to when Michelle talked about the problem in congress being too many old white men.

But, again, I'm not doing that in this thread. Start a new one if you'd like.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:41 PM 01-30-2019

[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:43 PM 01-30-2019
I've never seen one in person.
[Reply]
mac459 04:50 PM 01-30-2019

This right here is why you will never get anyone to have a serious discussion with you.

I know tons of people in the middle of the country who hated Obama, for the most part hard workers and great people. I know way more military people who fucking hated Obama, with a passion. So those people are snowflake pussies?

Bowser was trying to have a serious discussion with you, and you immediately jumped into calling the people you donít agree with names. You donít even stop to consider that Bowser could be right, all because you think you know how people are or how they think. You run around screaming white supremacy at everything that happens on the right. You call everyone snowflake pussies because they didnít like Obama, doesnít matter if they are right or not. Yet the sight of a red hat you see so often, 4-5 times a month, pisses you off.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:52 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
This right here is why you will never get anyone to have a serious discussion with you.

I know tons of people in the middle of the country who hated Obama, for the most part hard workers and great people. I know way more military people who ****ing hated Obama, with a passion. So those people are snowflake pussies?

Bowser was trying to have a serious discussion with you, and you immediately jumped into calling the people you donít agree with names. You donít even stop to consider that Bowser could be right, all because you think you know how people are or how they think. You run around screaming white supremacy at everything that happens on the right. You call everyone snowflake pussies because they didnít like Obama, doesnít matter if they are right or not. Yet the sight of a red hat you see so often, 4-5 times a month, pisses you off.
Excellent post.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:56 PM 01-30-2019

Completely devoid of any emotional intelligence or self-awareness. Is that all Obama was to you? a black president? How trivial....
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:59 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:

I know tons of people in the middle of the country who hated Obama, for the most part hard workers and great people. I know way more military people who fucking hated Obama, with a passion. So those people are snowflake pussies?

Bowser was trying to have a serious discussion with you, and you immediately jumped into calling the people you don’t agree with names. You don’t even stop to consider that Bowser could be right, all because you think you know how people are or how they think. You run around screaming white supremacy at everything that happens on the right. You call everyone snowflake pussies because they didn’t like Obama, doesn’t matter if they are right or not. Yet the sight of a red hat you see so often, 4-5 times a month, pisses you off.
This right here is proof positive of how far over the edge this cesspool is these days....

It's okay for righties here to say all kinds of insulting bullshit about anyone from the center or the left....but if someone throws out snowflake pussy for those who are ignorant enough to call Obama racist, without acknowledging the blatant demagoguery and racism of Trump....well that makes them unreasonable? Got it...

:-) :-) :-)

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Completely devoid of any emotional intelligence or self-awareness. Is that all Obama was to you? a black president?
Of course not....duh.

You disagree? If Obama is considered "racist" by some, how the heck is Trump not blatantly 'racist'? :-)
Anyone want to seriously address this???

Yeah, yeah...not, it's just the elephant in the room...

:-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:16 PM 01-30-2019
It's okay for righties here to say all kinds of insulting bullshit about anyone from the center or the left.
So you want to be a righty?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:21 PM 01-30-2019

[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:26 PM 01-30-2019
Nope
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 05:28 PM 01-30-2019

[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up