ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I donít know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
BDj23 02:11 PM 01-30-2019
I have one, but I live in Lawrence and would hate to have to draw down on someone for trying to sucker punch me over a hat. So I rarely wear it anymore. I wore it from time to time leading up to election night.

I see people wearing them every once in a while
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:17 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Exactly right. Politically moronic folks imitating their hero....antagonizing the world. Yea, team!

Asses be asses. One can be an ass here, but most of us are sophisticated enough to not do it in real life. They can't help themselves though...
Politically antagonizing could apply to my co-worker, he's that kinda guy. FFS, he wears a sweater to work everyday that says, "If it has tits or wheels i can make it squeal". He's not the most polished dude, but he's a good dude.

That would certainly NOT apply to my customer though, who i see once every week or two. Soft spoken, well mannered, affluent and kind. Doesn't come across as the "i'm wearing this to make someone mad" kinda guy. He's also elderly and like 5' tall, so he better not be trying to instigate lol.

Taking the people I know out of the equation, i probably see the hat 1-3 times a month, max, if i had to guess a number on it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:21 PM 01-30-2019
Heh, i shared this back during the presidential election, but everyday i'd drive in and see this new Toyota Tundra with a big ass "TRUMP" vinyl covering the entire rear window. I always wondered who it was.

One day while driving by i saw the gentleman who owned the truck. Some 400lb+ heavy set Hispanic dude.

I laughed to myself.

I still see the truck, but after the election he removed the vinyl.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Heh, i shared this back during the presidential election, but everyday i'd drive in and see this new Toyota Tundra with a big ass "TRUMP" vinyl covering the entire rear window. I always wondered who it was.

One day while driving by i saw the gentleman who owned the truck. Some 400lb+ heavy set Hispanic dude.

I laughed to myself.

I still see the truck, but after the election he removed the vinyl.
Could be the hacker to which Trump referred.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:29 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Whoa^

Thatís bullshit.
Ok, I probably shouldn't have stated that as if it were a fact as I can't say for sure what would motivate someone to wear one. That is my perception of them though.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:31 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I have one, but I live in Lawrence and would hate to have to draw down on someone for trying to sucker punch me over a hat. So I rarely wear it anymore. I wore it from time to time leading up to election night.

I see people wearing them every once in a while
Well, you're a Nazi for wearing that hat so punching you is okay.

/s
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:37 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Ok, I probably shouldn't have stated that as if it were a fact as I can't say for sure what would motivate someone to wear one. That is my perception of them though.
One of my companyís attorneys had an Obama poster in his office. I never ascribed his motivation as trying to piss others off.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 02:44 PM 01-30-2019
I have not seen one in person but I live in CoMo. I would bet wearing one of those hats and walking downtown you would certainly be confronted by someone.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:45 PM 01-30-2019
I've seen a MAGA hat a few times but can't place exactly where.

I want to say I saw one at the K during the game on Independence Day last year.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:46 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
I would bet wearing one of those hats and walking downtown you would certainly be confronted by someone.
I don't think so. Someone might give you the stink eye though.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:47 PM 01-30-2019
In the People's Democratic Republic of CoMo?

Absolutely you'd wind up on some AntiFa douche's Twitter feed getting accosted for wearing a MAGA hat.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:50 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
In the People's Democratic Republic of CoMo?

Absolutely you'd wind up on some AntiFa douche's Twitter feed getting accosted for wearing a MAGA hat.
Can't be much worse than a border city, San Diego.

I think the idea of retaliation over some Trump paraphernalia is way overblown.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 02:56 PM 01-30-2019
Serious, in CoMo you would. If I was a betting man, I would bet on it.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:10 PM 01-30-2019
Idk, maybe conservatives in liberal states feel an extra need to proclaim their support. Shrug.

Also, i rarely see them where i LIVE, which is near Downtown San Diego.

Where i see them is where i work, which is East County San Diego, which is considered the more "white", blue collar part of the county.

This part of the county is closer to the desert and full of hot rod shops, sand toys-type shops, lifted trucks etc. Lots of what we call, "East county Bros", or "Socal bros", like these guys:

Funny, I have a friend who looks just like those guys, owns a hot rod shop, and he loves Trump, and has a hat.

Other than that, mostly stickers.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:25 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Exactly right. Politically moronic folks imitating their hero....antagonizing the world. Yea, team!

Asses be asses. One can be an ass here, but most of us are sophisticated enough to not do it in real life. They can't help themselves though...
A MAGA hat antagonizes you? :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up