ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I donít know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:51 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Have you noticed the dichotomy in political leanings between the yes and no votes in this poll? Are we seeing a story developing here?
Not really, it's pretty dependent on the area i'm in within the county as my prior post explains.

I've got two friends, one a co-worker and the other a good customer, who both love to rock their MAGA hat and Trump bumper stickers.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 01:52 PM 01-30-2019
I actually own one. Was given to me as a gift.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:52 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
He's lying. I live outside his shithole city and can't recall ever seeing one. Even west river, the reddest of red state territory.
Shithole? You're either trolling or I missed something when I visited. I thought it was a great little town.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:53 PM 01-30-2019
How likely do you think that is? Really.
Not likely. But there is something to be said about tribal mentalities, especially in regions in which you're a minority group.

What's more likely is that we have a far greater population in our major cities and are therefore more likely to see them.

I don't know why you don't see them. But i see the hats (aside from my co-worker) probably a couple times a month.

I see a lot of "Hillary for Prison" bumper stickers. More popular than the MAGA hats.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:53 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I see them quite regularly. Might be the best selling piece of political advertising of all time.

My co-worker and good friend has one in his truck window.
That's pretty amazing. You live in in San Diego and see them all the time. I live in Kansas and work in Missouri and cant remember ever seeing one. I would figure it would be the other way around.

Maybe there has been someone wearing one but I can't remember when it was.

Yea I have seen bumper stickers for sure.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:57 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That's pretty amazing. You live in in San Diego and see them all the time. I live in Kansas and work in Missouri and cant remember ever seeing one. I would figure it would be the other way around.

This is the crux of the thread in one post^. Something isnít making sense. Iím wondering what that is.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:57 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Shithole? You're either trolling or I missed something when I visited. I thought it was a great little town.
It is. It's made the US News "Best Cities to Live In" list--always near the top. It's been number 1 three times in the last 25 years or so, for "medium" sized cities. mylonsd is just another of the SooFoo haters...that can't stand anyone or anything outside their blue-collar/farm/rural/conservative bubble. They should know you reap what you sow...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:58 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
Never.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:01 PM 01-30-2019
Sure have. Including my 14 year old son who wore one in 2016 and got a laugh out of some of the reactions it drew.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:02 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Yeah i don't know why that is. It's an interesting observation though.

As i said, my co-worker keeps his on his dashboard. I had a Hispanic family come in yesterday from Mexico looking to buy parts for their '73. I took them up to the shop to show 'em some Mustangs (everyone loves to see the resto-mods) and as we walked out, his truck and MAGA hat was directly in front of us.

I thought to myself, "eeesh i hope these customers aren't the politically sensitive type or this might cost me some business".

I know i SHOULDN'T have to think like that, but the way people are now-a-days, it crosses my mind.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:05 PM 01-30-2019
I saw some rube wearing one when I went to vote in the midterms.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:06 PM 01-30-2019
This is the crux of the thread in one post^. Something isn’t making sense. I’m wondering what that is.

The reason it's not making sense...is because there is a strong correlation between MAGA fanatics and certain demographics. More likely where there are more Trumptards--unless your circle and experiences are typically outside of the Trumptard demographics. Our state is small enough it's hard to avoid Trumptards...
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:06 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah i don't know why that is. It's an interesting observation though.

As i said, my co-worker keeps his on his dashboard. I had a Hispanic family come in yesterday from Mexico looking to buy parts for their '73. I took them up to the shop to show 'em some Mustangs (everyone loves to see the resto-mods) and as we walked out, his truck and MAGA hat was directly in front of us.

I thought to myself, "eeesh i hope these customers aren't the politically sensitive type or this might cost me some business".

I know i SHOULDN'T have to think like that, but the way people are now-a-days, it crosses my mind.
That's the thing...the only reason for them is to antagonize. Wearing one doesn't do anything to "make America great". If anything, it makes it worse.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:08 PM 01-30-2019
That's the thing...the only reason for them is to antagonize. Wearing one doesn't do anything to "make America great". If anything, it makes it worse.
Whoa^

Thatís bullshit.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:10 PM 01-30-2019
That's the thing...the only reason for them is to antagonize...
Exactly right. Politically moronic folks imitating their hero....antagonizing the world. Yea, team!

Asses be asses. One can be an ass here, but most of us are sophisticated enough to not do it in real life. They can't help themselves though...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up