ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I donít know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-31-2019
I kind of want to buy one just to wear out to bars after Trump wins re-election.

Maybe go to all the coffee shops for breakfast the week following and really incite some SJW rage.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:09 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Most polls are about opinions or preferences. This one isn't.
And yet you cast a vote.


Good work as usual, tard.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:09 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Most polls are about opinions or preferences. This one isn't.
That's part of what makes it interesting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 AM 01-31-2019
I'm trying to think of all the fun places you could wear a MAGA hat Nov 4 2020.

Literally anywhere in Westport for starters.

Hit up the Nelson Atkins and rake in the dirty looks.

Hit up a First Friday.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:10 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Most polls around here are either landslides one way or the other or they fall almost strictly along left/right lines. This one is close but it's not really partisan.
Iíd disagree. Itís got partisan results. Itís a Rorschach test on the hat itself, Libs here (generally) see them and conservatives donít see them - or donít notice.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 12:27 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iíd disagree. Itís got partisan results. Itís a Rorschach test on the hat itself, Libs here (generally) see them and conservatives donít see them - or donít notice.
There aren't that many liberals here and it seems like an equal amount on each side, only 4 or 5 .
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 12:42 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I kind of want to buy one just to wear out to bars after Trump wins re-election.

Maybe go to all the coffee shops for breakfast the week following and really incite some SJW rage.
Most liberals don't get enraged by MAGA hats....they just think those that wear them are a couple standard deviations southside on the ol' Stanford Binet.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:47 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
And yet you cast a vote.


Good work as usual, tard.
I wasn't really criticizing it, snowflake. It just didn't really turn out anything "interesting." Half have seen someone with the hat, half haven't.
I guess pat finds that "interesting." I'm not sure what's so interesting about it is all.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:48 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That's part of what makes it interesting.
That half have seen a hat and half haven't seen a hat?

FASCINATING
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:52 AM 01-31-2019
In a world absent of LW absurdity, the MAGA hat would come off as normal, lower-middle-class fare, but ultimately harmless.

But because of LW absurdity, here we are.

People being assaulted/robbed for wearing it, children being threatened with violence...the RW didn't do that, and the LW has no philosophical explanation for it.

It's like saying the word "bitch." Normally, the word isn't used and is not an issue, but when zealots demand that the word be banned, then "bitch" becomes the norm on principle.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:18 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
In a world absent of LW absurdity, the MAGA hat would come off as normal, lower-middle-class fare, but ultimately harmless.

But because of LW absurdity, here we are.

People being assaulted/robbed for wearing it, children being threatened with violence...the RW didn't do that, and the LW has no philosophical explanation for it.

It's like saying the word "bitch." Normally, the word isn't used and is not an issue, but when zealots demand that the word be banned, then "bitch" becomes the norm on principle.
Bravo!!!

And it's funny how all the haters that this thread brought out can only insult, reaffirming why people have been attacked for wearing one of these hats.

Bunch of pussies.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:29 AM 01-31-2019
Personally, I don’t think most of the libshits who voted “yes” have even seen one in person. Like they claim. #hoaxCrime
[Reply]
patteeu 07:41 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That half have seen a hat and half haven't seen a hat?

FASCINATING
Letís not get carried away. I donít think it rises all the way to fascinating. Just interesting.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:47 AM 01-31-2019
I have had one myself since early in the election as I am a hat collector.


I am very careful where I wear it though.

***edit*** there was a period during the election if you sent a political contribution, they would send you a hat. I had already ordered one though and already sent a couple contributions.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:57 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
There should be limits on wearing political gear.

Time allowed before and after an election.
More time for winners than losers.

After that-you should be cited/fined for disrupting the peace.
MORE RULES!!!! MORE LAWS!!! LESS FREEDOM!!!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up