ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Encountered this hat?
Yes 46 51.11%
No 39 43.33%
I don’t know what this is 0 0%
I will wait for MSNBC to tell me how to answer 1 1.11%
TRUMP! 4 4.44%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>MAGA hats
Prison Bitch 01:31 PM 01-30-2019
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:33 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Have you ever seen somebody wearing one? Not on TV or on Twatter....but in your daily life?
Nope
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:35 PM 01-30-2019
I think once.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:35 PM 01-30-2019
Yep. When I leave my community for nearly anywhere else in our state, I'm surrounded by political morons. So, yes...often, actually.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:36 PM 01-30-2019
Nope.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:41 PM 01-30-2019
I see them quite regularly. Might be the best selling piece of political advertising of all time.

My co-worker and good friend has one in his truck window.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:41 PM 01-30-2019
Sure...more than a handful of times.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:41 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Yep. When I leave my community for nearly anywhere else in our state, I'm surrounded by political morons. So, yes...often, actually.
“Often”??? Really? I live in a state Trump walloped her +19, and in my suburb it was even worse. I do things where people wear hats (golf, Chiefs/royals games, kids soccer etc). Why haven’t I encountered even one???
[Reply]
patteeu 01:42 PM 01-30-2019
I don't remember ever seeing one in person.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:43 PM 01-30-2019
Not nearly as often as bumper stickers though
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:44 PM 01-30-2019
Have you noticed the dichotomy in political leanings between the yes and no votes in this poll? Are we seeing a story developing here?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:45 PM 01-30-2019
“Often”??? Really? I live in a state Trump walloped her +19, and in my suburb it was even worse. I do things where people wear hats (golf, Chiefs/royals games, kids soccer etc). Why haven’t I encountered even one???
He's lying. I live outside his shithole city and can't recall ever seeing one. Even west river, the reddest of red state territory.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:46 PM 01-30-2019
Maybe the Republicans in your state are a bit more politically savvy than my state, and understand how embarrassing it should be to proudly and publicly embrace such a moron...I love my state, but the bottom-line is they are mostly under-educated rubes. Country bumpkins. The state use to be a staunch supporter of the John Birch Society....and similar whackjob groups, if that tells you anything. Tea Party paradise....

Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
He's lying. I live outside his shithole city and can't recall ever seeing one. Even west river, the reddest of red state territory.
Bullshit. You need to get out of your bubble more then. I see them often.....hell, 4-5 times alone in the last month (usually at wrestling tournaments or concerts/events at the Denney.) Dead serious. Your bubble must be a bit more reserved than the rubes I run into....
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01-30-2019, 01:49 PM
This message has been deleted by Mr. Kotter. Reason: Dup
Detoxing 01:50 PM 01-30-2019
Idk, maybe conservatives in liberal states feel an extra need to proclaim their support. Shrug.

Also, i rarely see them where i LIVE, which is near Downtown San Diego.

Where i see them is where i work, which is East County San Diego, which is considered the more "white", blue collar part of the county.

This part of the county is closer to the desert and full of hot rod shops, sand toys-type shops, lifted trucks etc. Lots of what we call, "East county Bros", or "Socal bros", like these guys:

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:51 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Idk, maybe conservatives in liberal states feel an extra need to proclaim their support. Shrug.
mg]

How likely do you think that is? Really.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up