ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump is #Winning! #MAGA
Marcellus 07:46 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by :
In the second year of his presidency, President Trump’s approval ratings are climbing, to the utter horror of liberals, who cannot for the life of them understand why.

Some 51 percent of the country now supports the president, according to the Rasmussen poll – up from 42 percent a year ago.

President Obama, at the same date, had 47 percent of the country behind him, down from 57 percent the year earlier.

The stock market is skittish, trade wars loom, President Trump tweets with abandon, Stormy Daniels dominates headlines, White House staff members come and go, and – oh yes – there’s pesky Special Counsel Robert Mueller trying to find evidence that President Trump obstructed justice or that he or his campaign conspired with the Russians.

Democrats wonder, how on Earth can Trump be gaining ground?

Here’s a clue: real growth is running above 3 percent, unemployment claims are the lowest since 1969, wage growth is the best since 2009 and Americans are more optimistic than they have been since 2004.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ls-horror.html
[Reply]
RunKC 02:15 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:

"If I watched Fox News I wouldn't vote for me"

- My ****a
I agree that Fox News does do the same thing. The point is that both do this stuff and nothing is ever right.

There’s no accountability for either side
[Reply]
eDave 02:21 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I agree that Fox News does do the same thing. The point is that both do this stuff and nothing is ever right.

There’s no accountability for either side
Gotcha and agreed.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:21 PM 04-06-2018
Anyone seen Trump's tweet, yet, to take credit for today's 572 pt hit on the Dow? I can't seem to find it.... :-)

I mean, if he wants to crow about "his" role in its rise, he seems to be a stand-up guy who would own that too....don't you think?
[Reply]
eDave 02:41 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Anyone seen Trump's tweet, yet, to take credit for today's 572 pt hit on the Dow? I can't seem to find it.... :-)

I mean, if he wants to crow about "his" role in its rise, he seems to be a stand-up guy who would own that too....don't you think?
He justified it in a "no pain, no gain" kind of way.
[Reply]
-King- 02:43 PM 04-06-2018
4 MORE YEARS
4 MORE YEARS
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:09 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:
Someone should tell Bitch.
Your tears, so funny... I know, I know, you're not crying... :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:10 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by baitism:
Rasmussen nailed the presidential election. Maybe because they don't slant their questions to get the answer they desire. Seriously, go look at how most polling firms word their questions. It's embarrassing and extremely deceptive.
Agendas...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:11 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The Rasmussen poll is garbage. It's a right-wing website that specializes in confirmation bias. It's the Fox News of polling.

All of the other polls show Trump's approval rating to be at 41% and dropping.

You are right about one thing, however: #MAGA. Trump is Making America Greatly Ashamed.

Luckily this will all be over in 2019.
^^^^^^ Truggered ^^^^^^
[Reply]
eDave 03:15 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^^^ Truggered ^^^^^^
Trumpered should be a thing.
[Reply]
Donger 03:20 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Your tears, so funny... I know, I know, you're not crying... :-)
You got one right! Good for you!

:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:27 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
The important thing is that conservatives, again, find away to blame someone else.

What victims. What cry babies.

"Trump would be popular if it weren't for that medi!!!!"

I expect you will now return to defending all things liberal, like the victim mentality and how certain people being in a bad place isn't their fault?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:28 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
So that's how low the bar has been set? Seriously?

"He ain't a Nazi! Just an narcissistic and incompetent bigot! So it's all good."
You mean the norm Barry established?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by :
ICE raids meatpacking plant in Tennessee; 97 immigrants arrested
https://www.lmtonline.com/news/artic...7-12812525.php

Love it... Deport them!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:16 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Someone should tell Bitch.

Retard boy strikes again.

I could spend months pulling up old posts from this dumbshit and still have years of material.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:19 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
When the MSM accurately reports about Trump's antics, that's not smearing him. You're mistaking things you don't like to hear for things that aren't true.

They peddled 3 years of Russia conspiracy bullshit and loons like you ate it up.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up