ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump is #Winning! #MAGA
Marcellus 07:46 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by :
In the second year of his presidency, President Trumpís approval ratings are climbing, to the utter horror of liberals, who cannot for the life of them understand why.

Some 51 percent of the country now supports the president, according to the Rasmussen poll Ė up from 42 percent a year ago.

President Obama, at the same date, had 47 percent of the country behind him, down from 57 percent the year earlier.

The stock market is skittish, trade wars loom, President Trump tweets with abandon, Stormy Daniels dominates headlines, White House staff members come and go, and Ė oh yes Ė thereís pesky Special Counsel Robert Mueller trying to find evidence that President Trump obstructed justice or that he or his campaign conspired with the Russians.

Democrats wonder, how on Earth can Trump be gaining ground?

Hereís a clue: real growth is running above 3 percent, unemployment claims are the lowest since 1969, wage growth is the best since 2009 and Americans are more optimistic than they have been since 2004.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ls-horror.html
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:51 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You are denying that the MSM isnít purposely trying to smear Trump?
I mean, he does a pretty damned good job on his own.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:52 PM 04-06-2018
When the MSM accurately reports about Trump's antics, that's not smearing him. You're mistaking things you don't like to hear for things that aren't true.
[Reply]
Donger 12:52 PM 04-06-2018
About as much as he has smeared them, yes.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:09 PM 04-06-2018
Are you denying that conservatives aren't purposely playing the victim like some type of cry baby?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:09 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Imagine his approval rating without the constant negative MSM coverage (some deserved) and a fake Russia collusion investigation.
Imagine if he'd lay off Twitter and stop undermining his own cabinet!
[Reply]
vailpass 01:15 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Are you denying that conservatives aren't purposely playing the victim like some type of cry baby?
:-)
Let me guess: youíre regionally paralyzed from the waist down and from mid-thigh up?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:16 PM 04-06-2018
Meanwhile, in non retard land.
For the record, non-retard should be hyphenated.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:20 PM 04-06-2018
This thread is America in a nut shell right now.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:20 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Let me guess: youíre regionally paralyzed from the waist down and from mid-thigh up?
Are you still being a pussy?

JFC man, go get laid or something.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:21 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
For the record, non-retard should be hyphenated.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:30 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by baitism:
This is right in your little link. Read it and weep.

Factual Reporting: HIGH
That's actually why I posted it. There is a bit of slant, but it is still factual and reputable. Unless you are a filthy leftist anyway.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:32 PM 04-06-2018
The important thing is that conservatives, again, find away to blame someone else.

What victims. What cry babies.

"Trump would be popular if it weren't for that medi!!!!"

Trump wouldn't be president if it weren't for Hillary being such an unlikable individual. It is your parties fault we have to deal with Trump. They actually RIGGED their primary in favor of Hillary.

Fu ck off.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:53 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
When the MSM accurately reports about Trump's antics, that's not smearing him. You're mistaking things you don't like to hear for things that aren't true.
No Iím not. Trump does stupid shit and all networks are correct in finding facts.

You are a fool if you think the MSM is only reporting facts and not additionally adding bias against him.
[Reply]
eDave 01:58 PM 04-06-2018
No I’m not. Trump does stupid shit and all networks are correct in finding facts.

You are a fool if you think the MSM is only reporting facts and not additionally adding bias against him.

"If I watched Fox News I wouldn't vote for me"

- My ****a
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:59 PM 04-06-2018
No Iím not. Trump does stupid shit and all networks are correct in finding facts.

Is Fox News doing a good job of being fair and balanced?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up