ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump is #Winning! #MAGA
Marcellus 07:46 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by :
In the second year of his presidency, President Trumpís approval ratings are climbing, to the utter horror of liberals, who cannot for the life of them understand why.

Some 51 percent of the country now supports the president, according to the Rasmussen poll Ė up from 42 percent a year ago.

President Obama, at the same date, had 47 percent of the country behind him, down from 57 percent the year earlier.

The stock market is skittish, trade wars loom, President Trump tweets with abandon, Stormy Daniels dominates headlines, White House staff members come and go, and Ė oh yes Ė thereís pesky Special Counsel Robert Mueller trying to find evidence that President Trump obstructed justice or that he or his campaign conspired with the Russians.

Democrats wonder, how on Earth can Trump be gaining ground?

Hereís a clue: real growth is running above 3 percent, unemployment claims are the lowest since 1969, wage growth is the best since 2009 and Americans are more optimistic than they have been since 2004.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ls-horror.html
[Reply]
threebag02 10:50 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Imagine his approval rating without the constant negative MSM coverage (some deserved) and a fake Russia collusion investigation.
No shit it would be through the roof
[Reply]
Rausch 10:53 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Aggregate polls:

Real Clear Politics is at 41.5% approval

538 has him at 40.2%

And the most recent Rasmussen poll has him back down to 47%
And this is with 3 of the 4 major news networks running a non-stop slam campaign against him...
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:56 AM 04-06-2018
FAKE NEWS!

RCP aggregate of all polling says otherwise, and is quite likely much more accurate that the skewed Rasmussen claims...yet even Rasmussen has it at only 47%, so FOX is wrong again...see for yourself.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

EDIT:
Sorry, Jim....you beat me to it....
[Reply]
SuperChief 11:02 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
And this is with 3 of the 4 major news networks running a non-stop truth campaign about him...
fyp
[Reply]
Rausch 11:09 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
fyp
You can hate Trump.

I'm cool with that. Different politics or he's just a douche and you don't like that. I get it.

I'd just like to know what part you don't like.

And don't tell me he's going to burn all gays, coloreds, change the water fountains, and make the black kids eat chalk.

If he does plan to he's the worst Nazi ever. He's a slacker Nazi.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:27 AM 04-06-2018
And this is with 3 of the 4 major news networks running a non-stop slam campaign against him...
The important thing is that conservatives, again, find away to blame someone else.

What victims. What cry babies.

"Trump would be popular if it weren't for that medi!!!!"

:-)
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:28 AM 04-06-2018

[Reply]
Rausch 11:31 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
The important thing is that conservatives, again, find away to blame someone else.

No, he's winning.

There's no complaints here.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:00 PM 04-06-2018
You can hate Trump.

I'm cool with that. Different politics or he's just a douche and you don't like that. I get it.

I'd just like to know what part you don't like.

And don't tell me he's going to burn all gays, coloreds, change the water fountains, and make the black kids eat chalk.

If he does plan to he's the worst Nazi ever. He's a slacker Nazi.
So that's how low the bar has been set? Seriously?

"He ain't a Nazi! Just an narcissistic and incompetent bigot! So it's all good."
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:13 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
So that's how low the bar has been set? Seriously?

"He ain't a Nazi! Just an narcissistic and incompetent bigot! So it's all good."
By that measure Obama lowered the standard 9 years ago.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:14 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Regardless of the absolute accuracy of the poll and their methods, unless they decided to completely change their polling base the results show a net gain of 9 points in the last year.

Now see if you libtards can figure out what that means.
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The Rasmussen poll is garbage. It's a right-wing website that specializes in confirmation bias. It's the Fox News of polling.

All of the other polls show Trump's approval rating to be at 41% and dropping.

You are right about one thing, however: #MAGA. Trump is Making America Greatly Ashamed.

Luckily this will all be over in 2019.

Nope Libtards cant figure shit out. Nothing new here.

And you are laughably stupid if you think Trump is gone in 2019.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:16 PM 04-06-2018
By that measure Obama lowered the standard 9 years ago.
Says no one, except delusional and completely out-of-touch with reality FAKE-NEWS conspiracy nutjobs...like you and the other tea-party/white nationalist/alt-right clowns that frequent this joint.

[Reply]
Marcellus 12:22 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Says no one, except delusional and completely out-of-touch with reality FAKE-NEWS conspiracy nutjobs...like you and the other tea-party/white nationalist/alt-right clowns that frequent this joint.

I assure you its not some lunatic fringe belief, I am confident half the country thinks Obama was a narcissist and a bigot.

I always find it hilarious when morons like you do not understand Trump is POTUS in large part because of a backlash created by Obama's shitty foreign and domestic policies.

And calling me alt right just shows how ****ing stupid a cunt you really are.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:37 PM 04-06-2018
Nope Libtards cant figure shit out. Nothing new here.

And you are laughably stupid if you think Trump is gone in 2019
That prediction is contingent upon two assumptions:
  1. The Democrats take control of both houses of Congress, and
  2. The Mueller investigation reveals one or more impeachable offenses committed by Trump.
Everyone who isnít totally in the tank for Trump knows itís extremely likely that Mueller already has information about multiple impeachable offenses. Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson were impeached for far less egregious offenses than colluding with Russia and obstructing justice. Nixon and Agnew resigned in disgrace for far less egregious offenses, although Nixon is a pretty good comparison since he obstructed justice in the Watergate coverup.

By far the most likely scenario is that Trump is impeached by the House but not convicted by the Senate. Getting a 2/3 majority to convict will be nearly impossible since there are enough unprincipled Republicans in the Senate to block a conviction.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:46 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

You are denying that the MSM isnít purposely trying to smear Trump?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up