ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Time to move on. Hillary not worth more time
HonestChieffan 09:50 AM 11-22-2016

President-elect Trump does not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email server, Kellyanne Conway says. pic.twitter.com/253GEfN8tY

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 22, 2016

[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 09:27 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Apparently, Trolly's safe space is now on the Chief's Planet DC Forum. Trolling makes him feel not just safe, but good about himself.
Being like the only liberal voice in the room seems like it would be the opposite of a safe space, tbh.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:30 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Are you illiterate?
Comprehending.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Being like the only liberal voice in the room seems like it would be the opposite of a safe space, tbh.
You're not the "only liberal voice" in the room tho.' Some have left, buried in shame over their arrogant claims about who would win; some from lost bets. However, we seem to have gained several new ones to take their place, unless they're mult accounts. Veist and that poster with Oakland in his name. NinerDoug is still here.

Either way, it still makes you feel good about yourself. You're like the barking dog running after a speeding flashy-new red fire truck, who only comes out when that truck is on its way to put out a fire—but hasn't arrived yet to judge how well they put out the fire. Then you hibernate when your peeps are in power instead of legit sharing of political ideas or issues during non-election times. That's trolling.
[Reply]
philfree 09:43 AM 11-23-2016
Isn't this up to Congress, FBI and the DOJ? What Trump says right now shouldn't matter. To me they need to do all they can to prosecute her now so come February it's a done deal and Trump and the rest of the country can move on.
[Reply]
Cannibal 10:26 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
In related news, we're not actually gonna torture people:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us...&ICID=ref_fark

So for those of you keeping score, that's

[x] No wall
[x] No locking her up
[x] No deporting 11 million illegals
[x] No torture

Starting to think there might be a bit of bait & switch going on here.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:25 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Not for me, I didn't want him pursuing her. So I'm good.
I was wrong. I've "evolved" on this issue. I want him to after this bitch with a special prosecutor on Jan 21. Her behavior on de-legitimizing him is outrageous and deserves to be dealt with forcefully. She should never have waded into this ordeal.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:28 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I was wrong. I've "evolved" on this issue. I want him to after this bitch with a special prosecutor on Jan 21. Her behavior on de-legitimizing him is outrageous and deserves to be dealt with forcefully. She should never have waded into this ordeal.
This is a terrible reason for pursuing the investigation. The justice system is supposed to be about justice, not vengeance or intimidation.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:22 PM 03-02-2017
Time for this Administration to reconsider.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:03 PM 03-02-2017
Yeah, it's time.

If the Dems can do witch hunts, so can the Pubs. Go after them all. Esp Obummer, just grab him on the golf course and make him leave in cuffs under temp arrest orders
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:49 PM 03-02-2017
Trump won't pursue charges against Hillary because he wants to cover his tracks regarding his involvement in #Pedogate.

Right guys?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:57 PM 03-02-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Trump won't pursue charges against Hillary because he wants to cover his tracks regarding his involvement in #Pedogate.

Right guys?
Sure thing man
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:34 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by RNR:
OR he is the same flip flop he has always been :-)
Your last post ever.
Was your best post ever

True story
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up