ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Time to move on. Hillary not worth more time
HonestChieffan 09:50 AM 11-22-2016

President-elect Trump does not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email server, Kellyanne Conway says. pic.twitter.com/253GEfN8tY

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 22, 2016

[Reply]
RNR 06:39 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
One thing Trump has said is that he thinks it's dumb to tell our enemies what we're planning to do. There's no way for us to know what these comments from Trump really mean. It could be truth or it could be disinformation. :-)
OR he is the same flip flop he has always been :-)
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 06:43 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
One thing Trump has said is that he thinks it's dumb to tell our enemies what we're planning to do. There's no way for us to know what these comments from Trump really mean. It could be truth or it could be disinformation. :-)
Ah yes, dishonesty is always the best policy.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:59 AM 11-23-2016
:-).

Another reason this election was awesomeness
... Watching the Islamic state supporters meltdown over Trump....
[Reply]
LOCOChief 07:25 AM 11-23-2016
Good god you libs are falling to pieces, what a bunch of pussies. Either man up and get on the Trump team or GTFO. You're an embarrassment to your fellow Americans.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 07:59 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Good god you libs are falling to pieces, what a bunch of pussies. Either man up and get on the Trump team or GTFO. You're an embarrassment to your fellow Americans.
It kinda seems like Trump is getting on board our team.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:05 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Pretty sure that's not what he said.

He said (paraphrasing), "If I were President, you'd be in jail." Present tense, as in, "If I was the President right now, you wouldn't have gotten the free pass you were just handed."

After being spun 439 times by the MSM, it's turned IN to "I'm going to throw you in jail if I win."
Bngo.

The closest he came to a "promise" was he said he would "Consider" a special prosecutor if elected.

Here is the thing the crying ass libs dont get, the vast majority of people did not vote for Trump with an expectation they would further pursue the email shit.

Yea its fun to chant lock her up and sport a HIllary for Prison bumper sticker but that was never a real expectation.

He won, time to move on and let her fade away and slowly die in shame.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 08:07 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
It kinda seems like Trump is getting on board our team.
Well then see nothing for you to worry about. No need for hot coco, coloring books, play-do, safe space for your crying games.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:09 AM 11-23-2016
Liberal tears are delicious.

Guess what dumbasses, Trump supporters got exactly what they wanted, no HIllary Clinton.

BTW the DOJ is still investigating the Clinton Foundation but does anyone realistically expect charges against a 2 term ex POTUS?

I cant see it happening from a strictly image reason.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 08:20 AM 11-23-2016
Well then see nothing for you to worry about. No need for hot coco, coloring books, play-do, safe space for your crying games.
What have you got against hot cocoa?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:44 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by RNR:
OR he is the same flip flop he has always been :-)
Are you illiterate?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:45 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Ah yes, dishonesty is always the best policy.
Sometimes, yes.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:02 AM 11-23-2016
Apparently, Trolly's safe space is now on the Chief's Planet DC Forum. Trolling makes him feel not just safe, but good about himself.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:07 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I voted Trump mainly for 2 reasons...

1. The Supreme Court
2. His name was not Hillary

This is a bummer for me. I was kinda hoping he would "drain the swamp". But I never really put much faith in it. Establishment tentacles run deep in D.C. As long as he does all he can to conservative the S.C. I will bite my lip and go along. But that is a promise I will not look past. I will go on record right here that the Supreme Court is the line in the sand for this hillbilly. Of course, my vote means nothing, but he will not get it if he backs off on the Supreme Court promise.
I voted for detente with Russia ( and to help us defeat ISIS cuz we need them) and the TPP as two of my 4 main reasons. I got both as soon as he just became president elect. I knew his immigration was touchback amnesty, if one listened to what he actually said. Also SC court picks.

But the wall, well yeah, he did promise a wall but if we get real border security it does the same thing.

He's already putting in some policy to drain the swamp like his 5 year ban on lobbying. That's a start. Let's hope his AG nails Clinton on her Fdn.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:10 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just want the Clinton's to go away. I don't want to hear about them for another 40 years.
FYP
[Reply]
patteeu 09:23 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I voted for detente with Russia ( and to help us defeat ISIS cuz we need them) and the TPP as two of my 4 main reasons. I got both as soon as he just became president elect. I knew his immigration was touchback amnesty, if one listened to what he actually said. Also SC court picks.

But the wall, well yeah, he did promise a wall but if we get real border security it does the same thing.

He's already putting in some policy to drain the swamp like his 5 year ban on lobbying. That's a start. Let's hope his AG nails Clinton on her Fdn.
TPP is going to be the equivalent of touchback ratification too. I wouldn't count on your Russia preferences either.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up