ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Time to move on. Hillary not worth more time
HonestChieffan 09:50 AM 11-22-2016

President-elect Trump does not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email server, Kellyanne Conway says. pic.twitter.com/253GEfN8tY

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 22, 2016

[Reply]
stevieray 04:35 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Cannibal:
Trump said what he wanted to get elected and you bought it.
....not a rebuttal.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:35 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Funny to see libs pissed that he ISN'T going after her. **** her. She lost. Move on and get this country going again. No need to waste time on a crusty old bitch.
Yep. Pumped her now dump her and on to the next thing.
[Reply]
Cannibal 04:35 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Maybe. But my odds are SO MUCH better with it happening with Trump especially SCOTUS.
Possibly, we'll see. If past actions are any suggestion, Trump is by no means any sort of true social conservative. But he might throw his supporters a bone.
[Reply]
fan4ever 04:47 PM 11-22-2016
I think the libs are very disappointed that he's backing off some from his extreme campaign promises because they SO wanted to bang the drum on how craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy he is...and now that he's being more measured their only retort now is "Hey...he lied to you...you should be soooooooooooo pissed...c'mon...get pissed so we can rub it in". Must be a painful time for them.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:52 PM 11-22-2016
I really think this is smart...yes, she's done something criminally wrong, probably leaked secrets to foreign powers, but it sets a bad precedent to criminally pursue a defeated adversary. She's done...she can go do her clinton global initiative now...
[Reply]
patteeu 05:00 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I think the libs are very disappointed that he's backing off some from his extreme campaign promises because they SO wanted to bang the drum on how craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy he is...and now that he's being more measured their only retort now is "Hey...he lied to you...you should be soooooooooooo pissed...c'mon...get pissed so we can rub it in". Must be a painful time for them.
I think you're right.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:05 PM 11-22-2016
well done. it's kind of what I was driving at..but you stated it much more eloquently.

rep
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:12 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by stevieray:
well done. it's kind of what I was driving at..but you stated it much more eloquently.

rep
Someone wrote, about Trump voters, that they took him seriously but not literally...and most trump critics (including myself) took him literally but not seriously...

Therein lies the problem...I've been very encouraged by his statements thus far.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:14 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Someone wrote, about Trump voters, that they took him seriously but not literally...and most trump critics (including myself) took him literally but not seriously...

Therein lies the problem...I've been very encouraged by his statements thus far.
...nice evaluation.
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:20 PM 11-22-2016

I know for myself I knew building a wall was not gonna happen...but I believe he'll patrol the border as best as feasible...I knew he wasn't going to round up millions of illegals and ship them home but I do expect him to enforce immigration laws and ship the criminals back to their home countries...and on and on with many of his statements...
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:24 PM 11-22-2016
I know for myself I knew building a wall was not gonna happen...but I believe he'll patrol the border as best as feasible...I knew he wasn't going to round up millions of illegals and ship them home but I do expect him to enforce immigration laws and ship the criminals back to their home countries...and on and on with many of his statements...
Right...and I want the wall, and I want deportation of all illegals and I want full enforcement of our immigration laws so that only legal immigration happens, and I saw him as exploiting the 'build a wall' vote when he wasnt serious, or to be charitable, consistent.
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:30 PM 11-22-2016
Right...and I want the wall, and I want deportation of all illegals and I want full enforcement of our immigration laws so that only legal immigration happens, and I saw him as exploiting the 'build a wall' vote when he wasnt serious, or to be charitable, consistent.
"Building the Wall" was a simple statement to get the idea across...if he actually built a wall with all the technology, drones, and electronic surveillance available today I'd actually think he was an idiot...unless he thinks it would be a great job creator...don't see Mexico paying for it.
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:33 PM 11-22-2016
"Building the Wall" was a simple statement to get the idea across...if he actually built a wall with all the technology, drones, and electronic surveillance available today I'd actually think he was an idiot...unless he thinks it would be a great job creator...don't see Mexico paying for it.
Heh...ok..I'd just take the wall that was fully funded and supposed to be built by an act of congress back in the Bush days. If it stops the illegal flood on the southern border, I'm all for it.
[Reply]
Cannibal 05:57 PM 11-22-2016
Bullshit
[Reply]
Cannibal 05:59 PM 11-22-2016
Look up clip after clip after clip and never once did Trump act like the wall was some kind of fuckin metaphor.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up