ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Time to move on. Hillary not worth more time
HonestChieffan 09:50 AM 11-22-2016

President-elect Trump does not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email server, Kellyanne Conway says. pic.twitter.com/253GEfN8tY

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 22, 2016

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:57 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yes. So what? He never promised to prosecute her, much less put her in jail. Let's not conflate that false charge with the promise you're talking about here.
And he NEVER said "Lock her up", and furthermore, he always told his supporters to stop saying it. /Patteeu

Oh wait ...

[Reply]
patteeu 03:59 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Cannibal:
He reneged on his promise to appoint a special prosecutor. As far he's concerned, "lock her up", can be revised to "let her walk".

It will be one of many promises he'll fail to keep.
You're trying to have a different conversation. I'm focused on the false allegation Lex repeated in post 32.

I'm not interested in ever talking about a Trump flip flop or a Trump failure to fulfill a campaign promise. It was clear from the campaign that you can't count on anything he said so it's "dog bites man" non-news when it happens AFAIC.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:03 PM 11-22-2016
This is top shelf comedy..all we heard was she's not guilty, nothing to see here. not good form,etc.

Now that their candidate might not face prosecution, they are "appalled".

She WILL be President! In a landslide!
Wait, you aren't going to lock her up?

:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 04:05 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
And he NEVER said "Lock her up", and furthermore, he always told his supporters to stop saying it. /Patteeu

Oh wait ...
If there's anything more clear than that Donald Trump's promises aren't to be believed, it's that you've been completely bewildered by this campaign from beginning to end.

He never said he'd put her in jail. He never said he'd lock her up. He never even said he'd prosecute her. You were just wrong.
[Reply]
Cannibal 04:08 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by stevieray:
This is top shelf comedy..all we heard was she's not guilty, nothing to see here. not good form,etc.

Now that their candidate might not face prosecution, they are "appalled".

She WILL be President! In a landslide!
Wait, you aren't going to lock her up?

I really don't give a flying fuck what happens to Hillary one way or the other. I think the Dems were really stupid for putting her up in the first place. But that doesn't change the fact that Trumpbots wanted her locked up and Trump is now he's saying he wants her to walk. He's proving that you were all chumps for believing his horseshit.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:12 PM 11-22-2016
I really don't give a flying **** what happens to Hillary one way or the other.
suuuuure you don't, you're just using her as a pawn, right?

[Reply]
Cannibal 04:16 PM 11-22-2016
suuuuure you don't, you're just using her a pawn, right?

God you're a tard. This obviously isn't your game bro. Your better off quoting scripture, as least you seem well read at that.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:17 PM 11-22-2016
God you're a tard. This obviously isn't your game bro. Your better off quoting scripture, as least you seem well read at that.
....not a rebuttal.
[Reply]
Cannibal 04:21 PM 11-22-2016
....not a rebuttal.
The dems were stupid as fuck for nominating Hillary just because it was "her turn". I never supported the pick.

But that is your deflection of the fact that Trump will continue to break his promises.

No wall that Mexico will pay for
No muslim ban
No deportation of 30 million illegals
No Hillary prosecution
No repeal and replace of Obamacare "on day one"
The list will go on and on.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:26 PM 11-22-2016
The dems were stupid as **** for nominating Hillary just because it was "her turn". I never supported the pick.

But that is your deflection of the fact that Trump will continue to break his promises.

No muslim ban
No Hillary prosecution
Already won, the rest is just ravy.

No Hillary.
No obama.
No liberal SCOTUS appointment.
No Hillary.
No TPP.
No pussification.
Tears of people like you.
The list goes on and on.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:26 PM 11-22-2016
The dems were stupid as **** for nominating Hillary just because it was "her turn". I never supported the pick.

No muslim ban
No Hillary prosecution
powerball numbers?

funny how campaign "promises" mean something when it's not a Dem.

Because when it IS a Dem..the ol ALL POLITICIANS LIE, SO WHAT? gets trotted out.
[Reply]
Cannibal 04:27 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Already won, the rest is just ravy.

No Hillary.
No obama.
No liberal SCOTUS appointment.
No Hillary.
No TPP.
No pussification.
Tears of people like you.
Remains to be seen on the SCOTUS and TPP. If Trump is anything, he's unpredictable. You might get fucked on those two as well. :-)
[Reply]
Cannibal 04:29 PM 11-22-2016
powerball numbers?

funny how campaign "promises" mean something when it's not a Dem.

Because when it IS a Dem..the ol ALL POLITICIANS LIE, SO WHAT? gets trotted out.
Trump said what he wanted to get elected and you bought it.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:30 PM 11-22-2016
Remains to be seen on the SCOTUS and TPP. If Trump is anything, he's unpredictable. You might get ****ed on those two as well. :-)
Maybe. But my odds are SO MUCH better with it happening with Trump especially SCOTUS. Shill would have appointed whichever black female dyke Soros paid her to pick.
[Reply]
ping2000 04:33 PM 11-22-2016
Funny to see libs pissed that he ISN'T going after her. Fuck her. She lost. Move on and get this country going again. No need to waste time on a crusty old bitch.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up