ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Time to move on. Hillary not worth more time
HonestChieffan 09:50 AM 11-22-2016

President-elect Trump does not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email server, Kellyanne Conway says. pic.twitter.com/253GEfN8tY

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 22, 2016

[Reply]
Cannibal 12:28 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You seem nice.
I try to be bro, I try.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:29 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He's turning out far better than you expected.
This is a good move by Trump. Stating in a debate that he would put her in jail if he wins the election was a bad look. This is much more Presidential.
[Reply]
Messier 12:42 PM 11-22-2016
"Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her uhhh....."
[Reply]
Bwana 12:44 PM 11-22-2016
This is a good move by Trump. Stating in a debate that he would put her in jail if he wins the election was a bad look. This is much more Presidential.
Yep

[Reply]
stevieray 12:44 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Just red meat for his rabied fans. Suckered like the easy marks you are.
keep proving why the dems lost.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:26 PM 11-22-2016
No. Nothing will happen because nothing is there. He knows and knew that. Just red meat for his rabied fans. Suckered like the easy marks you are.

What a disaster.
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:29 PM 11-22-2016
No. Nothing will happen because nothing is there. He knows and knew that. Just red meat for his rabied fans. Suckered like the easy marks you are.

What a disaster.
Oh, Dave... we still love ya anyway
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:54 PM 11-22-2016
Pretty sure that's not what he said.

He said (paraphrasing), "If I were President, you'd be in jail." Present tense, as in, "If I was the President right now, you wouldn't have gotten the free pass you were just handed."

After being spun 439 times by the MSM, it's turned IN to "I'm going to throw you in jail if I win."
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:57 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Cannibal:
We'll see, although I want the Republicans to cut SS and Medicare (as they've always planned to), including major reductions to current benefits for the baby boomers.
Spoken like someone who hasn't been paying in to SS for 35+ years...
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:57 PM 11-22-2016
The insane left who are still in a daze, semi functioning but still in tears and a rage over Donald upending the apple cart are now going wild over Donald not telling the truth and putting Hillary in jail. FB is aghast , the alt left sites are near meltdown.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:58 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
If she's not prosecuted, it's not his fault. It's Obama's fault and the fault of his DOJ. Don't lay this at Don's feet. Besides, he wasn't elected to go get hillary in jail. He was elected for many other reasons.
If the Trump administration ends the investigations prematurely, it's his fault.
[Reply]
eDave 03:00 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Oh, Dave... we still love ya anyway
Just looking out for your best interests, Amigo.
[Reply]
Cannibal 03:00 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Spoken like someone who hasn't been paying in to SS for 35+ years...
I've been paying in for nearly that long.

It's going to be cut sooner or later, so I want it cut now.

I don't care how it affects the Boomer generation. They can pull themselves up by their bootstraps.
[Reply]
srvy 03:17 PM 11-22-2016
Bubba got to him and threatened Baron

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 03:22 PM 11-22-2016
I just want the Clinton's to go away. I don't want to hear about them for another 4 years.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up