ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Time to move on. Hillary not worth more time
HonestChieffan 09:50 AM 11-22-2016

President-elect Trump does not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email server, Kellyanne Conway says. pic.twitter.com/253GEfN8tY

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 22, 2016

[Reply]
stevieray 11:34 AM 11-22-2016
Dems only shrug off "promises" when their candidate doesn't follow through.

They were SOOOOOO outraged when they passed the ACA so they could THEN find out what was in it.

Most transparent Admin ever!

:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 11:47 AM 11-22-2016
Hillary who?
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:55 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I don't like it but he does have bigger fish to fry and besides that's just on her server. Her Fdn is still under investigation and DoJ should continue to do their job.
This.. It's on the FBI..FBI can wait for the next administration. The wheels move.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:57 AM 11-22-2016
Wow. The Donald....is a(nother) liar. Won't follow-through on a red-meat campaign promise.

Surprise, surprise. :-)

Wait for him to give up on The Wall, and a real repeal of Obamacare...yet nitwits won't care.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:58 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
This.. It's on the FBI..FBI can wait for the next administration. The wheels move.
Put Trey Gowdy on it. He's a sneakly little shit.

[Reply]
Cannibal 12:06 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Wow. The Donald....is a(nother) liar. Won't follow-through on a red-meat campaign promise.

Surprise, surprise. :-)

Wait for him to give up on The Wall, and a real repeal of Obamacare...yet nitwits won't care.
He already gave up on the wall.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:08 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Cannibal:
He already gave up on the wall.
You're actually dumber than Loneiguana.
[Reply]
Cannibal 12:09 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You're actually dumber than Loneiguana.
:-) you're a fuckin retard, but we already knew that. The entire board does.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:12 PM 11-22-2016
:-) you're a fuckin retard, but we already knew that. The entire board does.
Cool story
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:16 PM 11-22-2016
Not gonna lie....really pissed off about this.

How do you fix corruption in DC when there's no risk in getting caught or suffering legal consequences?

This was one reason why I voted for him. Not the end of the world. The Clinton's and Obamas need to just go away forever. She has like 4 investigations pending...FBI will get her on something I'm sure.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:16 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Do you really think this deserves "red-meat promise" status?
[Reply]
eDave 12:20 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
True story
FYP
[Reply]
eDave 12:22 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Not gonna lie....really pissed off about this.

How do you fix corruption in DC when there's no risk in getting caught or suffering legal consequences?

This was one reason why I voted for him. Not the end of the world. The Clinton's and Obamas need to just go away forever. She has like 4 investigations pending...FBI will get her on something I'm sure.
No. Nothing will happen because nothing is there. He knows and knew that. Just red meat for his rabied fans. Suckered like the easy marks you are.

What a disaster.
[Reply]
notorious 11-22-2016, 12:23 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Lex Luthor 12:25 PM 11-22-2016
We'll see, although I want the Republicans to cut SS and Medicare (as they've always planned to), including major reductions to current benefits for the baby boomers. Boomers voted for this, so it'd be nice if they could suffer the consequences.

Also want Roe ended based on probable nomination of social conservative justices. I don't care about abortion, but all the ****s that do should also suffer the consequences of their Trump vote.

Also hoping for elimination of the earned income and child tax credits with a move to a flat tax.
You seem nice.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:26 PM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
FYP
It's a badge of honor coming from lil bitches like you
Cosmo,Lane,Suzzer,ect..
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up