ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Time to move on. Hillary not worth more time
HonestChieffan 09:50 AM 11-22-2016

President-elect Trump does not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her personal email server, Kellyanne Conway says. pic.twitter.com/253GEfN8tY

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 22, 2016

[Reply]
notorious 09:51 AM 11-22-2016
And the protected elite get away with yet another crime.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:05 AM 11-22-2016
If she's not prosecuted, it's not his fault. It's Obama's fault and the fault of his DOJ. Don't lay this at Don's feet. Besides, he wasn't elected to go get hillary in jail. He was elected for many other reasons.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:17 AM 11-22-2016
I am fine with them not pursuing charges. Both Hillary and the Obama administration have been thoroughly disgraced re: her circumventing record-keeping laws and the likely criminal activity at the Clinton foundation. The former for presiding over it and lying about it from day 1 until her exile, and the latter for obstructing the investigation.

Hillary will forever be remembered as riding the coat tails of her husband, being thoroughly corrupt, being a prolific liar in a profession where it's very hard to be prolific at lying, and finally having been brought down by her own hubris. The Obama administration will always be remembered as having obstructed justice and just barely having gotten her off the hook. The court of public opinion on both is not closely divided.

Hillary being exiled from public life is balm enough. Her pseudo-pardon from Trump does not lessen the shame, but will forever encase her in "if she hadn't been wealthy, powerful, and well connected, she'd have gone to jail"
[Reply]
notorious 10:20 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by smasher:
I am fine with them not pursuing charges. Both Hillary and the Obama administration have been thoroughly disgraced re: her circumventing record-keeping laws and the likely criminal activity at the Clinton foundation. The former for presiding over it and lying about it from day 1 until her exile, and the latter for obstructing the investigation.

Hillary will forever be remembered as riding the coat tails of her husband, being thoroughly corrupt, being a prolific liar in a profession where it's very hard to be prolific at lying, and finally having been brought down by her own hubris. The Obama administration will always be remembered as having obstructed justice and just barely having gotten her off the hook. The court of public opinion on both is not closely divided.

Hillary being exiled from public life is balm enough. Her pseudo-pardon from Trump does not lessen the shame, but will forever encase her in "if she hadn't been wealthy, powerful, and well connected, she'd have gone to jail"

This is bullshit. No matter how rich or powerful someone is, they need to be punished.

An example must be made or the risk is way less than the reward for the elites.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 11-22-2016
I don't like it but he does have bigger fish to fry and besides that's just on her server. Her Fdn is still under investigation and DoJ should continue to do their job.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:33 AM 11-22-2016
I predicted this in the "promises Trump would break" thread.

And I agree with it wholeheartedly. Besides, the FBI is still investigating the Clinton Foundation. That's out of his hands, or at least it should be.

Near the end of the campaign, Trump said to deliver justice at the ballot box. Mission accomplished...that was the worst possible punishment for her.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:37 AM 11-22-2016
I think some of his inclination to not pursue, is his daugther's friendship with Chelsea.
Reportedly, the Clintons have been working through Chelsea to not be prosecuted, but not sure if true. It is plausible though. Trump even joked that the girl's friendship with each other was inconvenient for him.

I think Ivank is classy and highly competent, but I suspect she appears to be more Democratic liberal than Republican. You can take compassion too far which harms more than it helps.
[Reply]
Cannibal 10:42 AM 11-22-2016
Another campaign promise reneged upon.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:47 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Cannibal:
Another campaign promise reneged upon.
He's turning out far better than you expected.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 10:52 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah for real, no wall, no jailing political opponents... things might be okay. Gotta be embarrassing for the people who vied for him, tho.
[Reply]
Cannibal 10:59 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We'll see, although I want the Republicans to cut SS and Medicare (as they've always planned to), including major reductions to current benefits for the baby boomers. Boomers voted for this, so it'd be nice if they could suffer the consequences.

Also want Roe ended based on probable nomination of social conservative justices. I don't care about abortion, but all the cunts that do should also suffer the consequences of their Trump vote.

Also hoping for elimination of the earned income and child tax credits with a move to a flat tax.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:07 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Yeah for real, no wall, no jailing political opponents... things might be okay. Gotta be embarrassing for the people who vied for him, tho.
Not for me, I didn't want him pursuing her. So I'm good.
[Reply]
Pogue 11:14 AM 11-22-2016
Makes no sense to go after Killary when your going to want to get confirmations and legislation passed through congress in the first 100 days. Go after Killary later on the Foundation.
[Reply]
Cannibal 11:15 AM 11-22-2016
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Makes no sense to go after Killary when your going to want to get confirmations and legislation passed through congress in the first 100 days. Go after Killary later on the Foundation.
He won't do it, he lied to you.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up