ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should Trump drop out?
Trump should remain in the race and grab this election by the pussy. 35 47.30%
Trump should drop out and let Mike Pence move in like a bitch. 18 24.32%
I'm not a conservative/Republican/Trump supporter. I just want to have some TicTacs and see the results. 21 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters: Should Trump drop out?
Direckshun 12:47 PM 10-08-2016
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:34 AM 10-09-2016
Cosmo is a top tier poster. Definitely top 10.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:36 AM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
This is exactly the reason I supported him in the primaries, I went to caucus for him for my own amusement. I knew this is where we would end up, exposing the nutters in here for what they really are.
I have a very liberal sister who ALWAYS votes straight-ticket Democrat. She voted for Trump in the Republican primary in Kansas this year for the same reason.

I scolded her for this and told her the idea SHOULD be to get the strongest candidates for both parties into the general election. Turns out that her vote was strategically correct.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:22 AM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I have a very liberal sister who ALWAYS votes straight-ticket Democrat. She voted for Trump in the Republican primary in Kansas this year for the same reason.

I scolded her for this and told her the idea SHOULD be to get the strongest candidates for both parties into the general election. Turns out that her vote was strategically correct.
You cant vote in the Republican Primary in Kansas if you are a registered Democrat or vice versa. Somebody is lying.

https://www.sos.ks.gov/forms/electio..._Elections.pdf
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:26 AM 10-09-2016
Yeah, lex is lying. Again.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:47 AM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Cosmo is a top tier poster. Definitely top 10.
Think about it...

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:03 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You cant vote in the Republican Primary in Kansas if you are a registered Democrat or vice versa. Somebody is lying.

https://www.sos.ks.gov/forms/electio..._Elections.pdf
She registered as a Republican. I didn't realize I had to spell out every detail for you retards.
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:05 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Just because someone says whats on their mind, doesn't exclude them from being a piece of shit.
They both should go away, Americans would be better off!
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:24 PM 10-09-2016
She registered as a Republican. I didn't realize I had to spell out every detail for you retards.
I have a very liberal sister who ALWAYS votes straight-ticket Democrat.
Sure man I believe you, she went out 3 weeks early and registered as Repub so she could vote in the primary and after the election will re register as a Dem.

I believe you dude, I really do. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:08 PM 03-11-2019
This thread is an all-timer. Hopefully itís preserved forever at the National Archives.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:15 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This thread is an all-timer. Hopefully itís preserved forever at the National Archives.
Yet you're girl (now) Hillary lost..
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:20 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
If Trump had any honor and was willing to put his country above himself, he would drop out.
I think those things might be literally the opposite of trump
[Reply]
SFfan79 04:43 PM 03-12-2019

That's just sad. Someone doesn't vote how you like so you scold them. What a POS.
[Reply]
SFfan79 04:43 PM 03-12-2019
If Trump had any honor and was willing to put his country above himself, he would drop out.
If Dems had any honor they'd step down from their positions for being unAmerican.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:45 PM 03-12-2019
This thread aged well
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:27 PM 03-12-2019
You really think Rubio or Kasich would be losing to Clinton right now?
This is a jem.. :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up