ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should Trump drop out?
Trump should remain in the race and grab this election by the pussy. 35 47.30%
Trump should drop out and let Mike Pence move in like a bitch. 18 24.32%
I'm not a conservative/Republican/Trump supporter. I just want to have some TicTacs and see the results. 21 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters: Should Trump drop out?
Direckshun 12:47 PM 10-08-2016
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:29 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)

I'm not sure why you want to engage me but it's a fight you can't win.

Number one, you're a stupid ass, while supposedly being around since 2002, knows nothing about me, so 99% of your "insults" are uninformed and ****ing stupid (just like you, so there is that).

Secondly, well, you're ****ing stupid. Without a narrative provided by others (parroting Hootie??! :-)), your shit stinks like a person that has ZERO happening in your life and ZERO opinions for him/herself.

But hey, keep embarrassing yourself because your value to this forum could be lower.
Knows nothing about you? You fucking go on about yourself all the time. Someone recently started a thread about Disneyworld, and you managed to, again, somehow mention the value of your house. You grew up playing whiffle ball with the Royals. Overland Park is racist to you because restaurant patrons once loudly mocked your wife. Your kid goes to school with the kid of the lady who wrote that transgender Amazon show. You're besties with Guns n Roses, and Slash confides in you about his finances.
I know all sorts of shit about you simply because you never shut up about yourself. How much of it is true is questionable, however.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:33 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Knows nothing about you? You fucking go on about yourself all the time. Someone recently started a thread about Disneyworld, and you managed to, again, somehow mention the value of your house. You grew up playing whiffle ball with the Royals. Overland Park is racist to you because restaurant patrons once loudly mocked your wife. Your kid goes to school with the kid of the lady who wrote that transgender Amazon show. You're besties with Guns n Roses, and Slash confides in you about his finances.
I know all sorts of shit about you simply because you never shut up about yourself. How much of it is true is questionable, however.
Obsess much?

And the final line in the block sentence?

More dumbassery.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:44 PM 10-08-2016
Obsess much?

And the final line in the block sentence?

More dumbassery.
Sorry for remembering stuff. You provide A LOT of material. If someone remembers a tiny bit of your BS, it is still a large amount.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:47 PM 10-08-2016
Sorry for remembering stuff. You provide A LOT of material. If someone remembers a tiny bit of your BS, it is still a large amount.
"Some"?

Fuck, I'm Facebook friends with a lot of CP and I can't detail nearly the amount of stuff about their lives as you have about mine.

That's creepy. Not surprising, but creepy.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:53 PM 10-08-2016
"Some"?

****, I'm Facebook friends with a lot of CP and I can't detail nearly the amount of stuff about their lives as you have about mine.

That's creepy. Not surprising, but creepy.
I can't help it that you're stupid.

You have 68,000 posts. I named 4 things about a blowhard who doesn't shut up about himself.
And for the sake of others, why don't you limit your rantings to one thread.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:58 PM 10-08-2016
I can't help it that you're stupid.

You have 68,000 posts. I named 4 things about a blowhard who doesn't shut up about himself.
And for the sake of others, why don't you limit your rantings to one thread.
So, I've averaged 11 posts a day since the site opened, yet you've memorized those what you consider my "most memorable"? That's really impressive.

Have you done this for other members as well?

That's quite a life you have happening.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:16 AM 10-09-2016
So, I've averaged 11 posts a day since the site opened, yet you've memorized those what you consider my "most memorable"? That's really impressive.

Have you done this for other members as well?

That's quite a life you have happening.
Those things I think were particularly memorable because I commented on them and you went on one of those whacko psychotic rants you're known for. Like the one you're doing tonight.

You really don't remember a handful of things about some of the more long-term and prolific posters?
Sorry you're a dumbass or have brain damage or whatever personality disorder you suffer from that doesn't allow you to remember anything.

Let's see...Donger is from England. Baby Lee likes TV. Livesteam likes meth.
Impressed?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:18 AM 10-09-2016
Let's see...Donger is from England. Baby Lee likes TV. Livesteam likes meth.
Impressed?
Yeah, that's exactly the same.

Obsessed much?

You're living in a much larger bubble than the people that you've accused of living in a bubble.

I'm not sure of there's a much more disliked or hated CP member than you.

Fuckin' A, man/woman. You're just fucking blind.
[Reply]
go bo 12:28 AM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
I've said all along that Trump was a horrible candidate and would lose. I also realized long ago that Trumpers are either unwilling or unable to think strategically with their brains, lacking such.
fyp
[Reply]
go bo 12:32 AM 10-09-2016
You really think Rubio or Kasich would be losing to Clinton right now?
no, i would definitely vote for kasich over hillary...

rubio i'd have to think about because i don't think he would be effective (people will figure out he's full of shit and happy to fabricate facts when it suits him) as the chief executive and commander-in-chief , to say nothing of being the leader of the free world and being capable of garnering respect for america on the world stage.

mostly because of the foreign policy aspect of the presidency, i would probably hold my nose and vote for hillary instead of rubio...
[Reply]
go bo 12:35 AM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
There's a huge difference between saying "Look at her, I'd like to **** that chick", as opposed to saying "I tried to **** that married chick, but I failed. But that's OK, because I kiss women all the time and I grab their pussies. I can get away with that because I'm a star".

You guys already know this, but you insist upon referring to it as simple locker room talk because you just don't want to admit what a buffoon the orange buffoon really is.
this,

in orange...
[Reply]
go bo 12:59 AM 10-09-2016

Obsessed much?

You're living in a much larger bubble than the people that you've accused of living in a bubble.

Fuckin' A, man/woman. You're just fucking blind.
it depends on who you ask to some extent but i could name several posters who are hated more than cosmo...

the low-hanging fruit would obviously include people like gochiefs and hootie...

sport(fake)shrink is another...

arrow, there are others as well...
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:40 AM 10-09-2016
We need a Cosmo vs. DL containment thread.
[Reply]
scho63 08:25 AM 10-09-2016

Obsessed much?

****in' A, man/woman. You're just ****ing blind.

"For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." - 2 Corinthians 11:19

You wastith too muchith time with Cosmo 20002, the worstith poster on CP Planet.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:30 AM 10-09-2016
I've said all along that Trump was a horrible candidate and would lose. I also realized long ago that Trumpers are either unwilling or unable to think strategically.
This is exactly the reason I supported him in the primaries, I went to caucus for him for my own amusement. I knew this is where we would end up, exposing the nutters in here for what they really are.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up