ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should Trump drop out?
Trump should remain in the race and grab this election by the pussy. 35 47.30%
Trump should drop out and let Mike Pence move in like a bitch. 18 24.32%
I'm not a conservative/Republican/Trump supporter. I just want to have some TicTacs and see the results. 21 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters: Should Trump drop out?
Direckshun 12:47 PM 10-08-2016
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:13 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
The most telling stat to me is that 18 have voted one way or the other, and 10 have voted not conservative. Everyone is hiding these days. I haven't seen BEP, Baby Lee, or Pat in the last few days. Pat, more recently than the other 2 but still...

Real. Big. Tears.
Why would you celebrate HIllary getting a leg up? She isnt a prize to be celebrated.

This election has become more of an issues of people being right on the internet that anyone really thinking about what is about to happen.

We arent dodging any bullets here man.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 04:18 PM 10-08-2016
We're (Republicans) in this mess because there were too many respectable candidates in it too long while Donald Trump appealed to the bloc of voters motivated by fear and carried that plurality to the nomination.

If the GOP would have coalesced earlier and one of these candidates had actually done an oppo-hit on Trump, it would have been over before it started.

I firmly believe that Kasich and Rubio would win in a landslide, or at least with 300 electoral votes. But the fear-driven idiots stayed with Trump and here we are.

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:22 PM 10-08-2016
You're deflecting. I'd bet big money you're voting for him, though we'll never know.
No, your just being an "Anonymous wanna be troll":-) I don't live on the board like you do, but I have said in several posts that I am voting for Trump(the lesser of two evils) and have said so in my own thread public poll that I created a few months back that I can't find for some reason.:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:22 PM 10-08-2016
The most telling stat to me is that 18 have voted one way or the other, and 10 have voted not conservative. Everyone is hiding these days. I haven't seen BEP, Baby Lee, or Pat in the last few days. Pat, more recently than the other 2 but still...

Real. Big. Tears.
You're making much too big of a deal of people being gone, people do have other things to do in their lives besides beat their heads against the wall here FFS

You really think either of them are "hiding", two of the wordiest and most argumentative people here?

Stop acting like an 8th grader who just won World of Warcraft
[Reply]
listopencil 04:28 PM 10-08-2016
Why is this so surprising and why are people even talking about him dropping out? Hillary is a corrupt scumbag and Trump is an entitled douche. Did everyone just now realize this?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:28 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
We're (Republicans) in this mess because there were too many respectable candidates in it too long
I would argue not enough respectable candidates. The reason the GOP is in this mess is because they have kept ignoring the conservative base and message for too long becoming more and more liberal over time(RINOism) to the point where you can't tell the difference between a Dem or a RINO. When you do that long enough you take the chance of getting candidates like Trump:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:30 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by :
This should serve as a great lesson to the GOP.
Long overdue..

Originally Posted by :
They need to ask how we got here in the first place.
Long overdue..

Originally Posted by :
Why are conservative millennials backing a third party?
Who wants another asshole like McCain running...

Originally Posted by :
Why do we consistently alienate minorities?
I don't think we do, I think liberals coax them in with promises, sort of how pedophiles coax kids into vans with candy and puppies. Either way, they tend to vote for the opportunity for candy (that they never get). I doubt that'll change any time soon.

Originally Posted by :
Why do we rely so much on evangelicals?
GREAT question.

Originally Posted by :
This party needs to get back being the party that represents small government : staying out of people's personal lives, womens reproductive parts, and out of our wallets.
10-4, THAT'S what I'm hoping for. But I would stop short of agreeing to abortion, but condoms and contraceptives are fine.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 04:30 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
We're (Republicans) in this mess because there were too many respectable candidates in it too long while Donald Trump appealed to the bloc of voters motivated by fear and carried that plurality to the nomination.

If the GOP would have coalesced earlier and one of these candidates had actually done an oppo-hit on Trump, it would have been over before it started.

I firmly believe that Kasich and Rubio would win in a landslide, or at least with 300 electoral votes. But the fear-driven idiots stayed with Trump and here we are.

:-)
I think also the best General Election candidates (Bush and Kasich) waited too long to officially begin their campaigns and ironically even though they waited to so long to get in, didn't seem to have a plan to address the anti-establishment populism that Donald Trump was cultivating during the primary.

For a comparison, both Obama and Hillary started their presidential campaigns in January/early February 2007... Bush and Kasich didn't begin their campaigns until mid-summer 2015, which was several months after some of their other primary opponents.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:32 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Why is this so surprising and why are people even talking about him dropping out?
This narrative is being ginned up by the left and flamed by RINOs behind the scenes because they know Hillary is a very poor candidate that couldn't drum up any excitement even if she were drumming on a trap set in a music store. They fear Trump and know that Trump has the electorate's attention even if it is bad attention.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:35 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I think also the best General Election candidates (Bush and Kasich) waited too long to officially begin their campaigns and ironically even though they waited to so long to get in, didn't seem to have a plan to address the anti-establishment populism that Donald Trump was cultivating during the primary.

For a comparison, both Obama and Hillary started their presidential campaigns in January/early February 2007... Bush and Kasich didn't begin their campaigns until mid-summer 2015, which was several months after some of their other primary opponents.
They were also open borders nuts who were totally at odds with the primary voters and hence, never had any shot at all
[Reply]
listopencil 04:35 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
This narrative is being ginned up by the left and flamed by RINOs behind the scenes because they know Hillary is a very poor candidate that couldn't drum up any excitement even if she were drumming on a trap set in a music store. They fear Trump and know that Trump has the electorate's attention even if it is bad attention.
It's just kind of funny to me because this is who he is. This is the kind of conversation I would expect to discover if someone followed him around and recorded him constantly.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:41 PM 10-08-2016
Like I said before if you voted for Bill you should vote for Trump they both love pussy and hate HIllary.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:47 PM 10-08-2016
Trump garnered more support than any Republican candidate ever.

No.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:50 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It's just kind of funny to me because this is who he is. This is the kind of conversation I would expect to discover if someone followed him around and recorded him constantly.
Precisely !:-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:58 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This should serve as a great lesson to the GOP. They need to ask how we got here in the first place. Why are conservative millennials backing a third party? Why do we consistently alienate minorities? Why do we rely so much on evangelicals? This party needs to get back being the party that represents small government : staying out of people's personal lives, womens reproductive parts, and out of our wallets.
Getting rid of the evangelicals will be the also remove the abortion issue so well.

I welcome the "death rattle" of that particular group.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up