ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should Trump drop out?
Trump should remain in the race and grab this election by the pussy. 35 47.30%
Trump should drop out and let Mike Pence move in like a bitch. 18 24.32%
I'm not a conservative/Republican/Trump supporter. I just want to have some TicTacs and see the results. 21 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters: Should Trump drop out?
Direckshun 12:47 PM 10-08-2016
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:33 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Four Quick questions for the Trump supporters:
1) How many of you have daughters?
2) Of those who do, how many think your daughter is a fine piece of ass?
3) Do any of you find that question offensive?
4) If you do, how can you be a Trump supporter?

Just askin...

http://www.4029tv.com/politics/donal...f-ass/42023704
Where were these questions when Bill was running in 92 and 96 long before Monica because there was plenty of ammo on Bill by then ? See the double standard your Progressive/Marxist media takes when it suits their political needs?

Just askin......
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:34 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Where were these questions when Bill was running in 92 and 96 long before Monica ? See the double standard your Progressive/Marxist media takes when it suits their political needs?

Just askin......
Huh. I always thought Christians held themselves to a higher standard. Good info to know.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:35 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Huh. I always thought Christians held themselves to a higher standard. Good info to know.
Pretty much every Christian practices total hypocrisy, so is it really any surprise to you?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:44 PM 10-08-2016
Are you that intellectually ignorant and dishonest ? You think I'm defending Trump's behavior ? Seriously ?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:49 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
You really think Rubio or Kasich would be losing to Clinton right now?
Yes. I'm sure of it.

Start a poll for people who are voting for Hillary only because Trump is running on the GOP ticket. Perhaps a poll for people who would vote for Rubio/Kasich/Bush, but because Trump is running they're voting for Hillary. Few, if any, people of character would vote for a traitor, and probably a murderer, like Hillary because "Trump" is running. And it's already clear that Hillary voters have no character.

So far that list is, potentially, the Bush's, but we all know they're just going through the DTs of the party transforming. Perhaps they'll vote for Minnie Mouse too, but for different reasons than me, IDK..
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:49 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Are you that intellectually ignorant and dishonest ? You think I'm defending Trump ? Seriously ?
You're deflecting. I'd bet big money you're voting for him, though we'll never know.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:50 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
Could have, yes, particularly Rubio.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:50 PM 10-08-2016
You're deflecting. I'd bet big money you're voting for him, though we'll never know.
You voted for Clinton no?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:52 PM 10-08-2016
This is a perfect example of divisive commentary that is false and only serves to create more divide.

I am aware you are trolling but I find the similarities between your trolling and how Obama has spent the last 7+ years trolling people in this country to be amazingly similar.

Your imitation of the Great Divider is almost perfect these days.

I know you have many friends on here that are Christians but you seem to throw this stuff around like its meaningless.
[Reply]
2bikemike 03:53 PM 10-08-2016
And that's what no one has considered. We're not casting votes for candidates. We're casting votes for electoral college members. If the GOP got more votes than the Dems, whatever candidate they put up would just cast a vote for the new candidate. Fascinating.
I knew there had to be some contingency I just never read it before.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:57 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Pretty much every Christian practices total hypocrisy, so is it really any surprise to you?
Yep, we have all fallen short of the glory of God as stated by God himself Jesus for sure. Every human being is a hypocrite. What's new ?

Romans 3:23 -" for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".

Most people will admit they are sinners. But most of those admitted sinners will also admit they don't need saved either, whereas the very few of admitted sinners will recognize their sin and need of God's grace in Christ Jesus.

Matt 7:13-14 -Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:58 PM 10-08-2016
If you have Earthly possessions and don't dedicate your life to preaching the Gospel and doing charitable deeds, you are not Christian.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:01 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is a perfect example of divisive commentary that is false and only serves to create more divide.

I am aware you are trolling but I find the similarities between your trolling and how Obama has spent the last 7+ years trolling people in this country to be amazingly similar.

Your imitation of the Great Divider is almost perfect these days.

I know you have many friends on here that are Christians but you seem to throw this stuff around like its meaningless.
Not at all. Just because someone claims they are Christian does not make them one. That's in your heart, not your mind. I think some people push their bullshit agendas to drive their own desires and use Christianity to further that cause. It's why you never see me talk to you, and many other posters this way. It's why I take the time to reach out to 6-8 of you to specifically say so. Because I know who you are based on time. You'll see me say it to others as a way of trying to watch them spin, because they can't answer for it because it's not real to them. IMO.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 04:03 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This should serve as a great lesson to the GOP. They need to ask how we got here in the first place. Why are conservative millennials backing a third party? Why do we consistently alienate minorities? Why do we rely so much on evangelicals? This party needs to get back being the party that represents small government : staying out of people's personal lives, womens reproductive parts, and out of our wallets.
Seconded.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:06 PM 10-08-2016
The most telling stat to me is that 18 have voted one way or the other, and 10 have voted not conservative. Everyone is hiding these days. I haven't seen BEP, Baby Lee, or Pat in the last few days. Pat, more recently than the other 2 but still...

Real. Big. Tears.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up