ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should Trump drop out?
Trump should remain in the race and grab this election by the pussy. 35 47.30%
Trump should drop out and let Mike Pence move in like a bitch. 18 24.32%
I'm not a conservative/Republican/Trump supporter. I just want to have some TicTacs and see the results. 21 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters: Should Trump drop out?
Direckshun 12:47 PM 10-08-2016
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:32 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Neither party is made up entirely of drones, but there is a huge amount of them on both sides. I'd echo the whole "this is what it took?" stance but that being beaten/has been beaten to death already. The fact that you have to declare yourself as a democrat or republic just to vote in primaries shows me this to be true.

Libs are drones. Bernie supporters ended up falling in line and now support a candidate that is supposedly for everything they're against.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:33 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
There's a huge difference between saying "Look at her, I'd like to **** that chick", as opposed to saying "I tried to **** that married chick, but I failed. But that's OK, because I kiss women all the time and I grab their pussies. I can get away with that because I'm a star".

You guys already know this, but you insist upon referring to it as simple locker room talk because you just don't want to admit what a buffoon the orange buffoon really is.
Here comes the Hillary shill
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:33 PM 10-08-2016
Pence is a very good man.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/08/pence-c...s-about-women/

Vice Presidential candidate Mike Pence said he was offended by Donald Trump’s remarks about women and is “praying for his family” Saturday.

“As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the eleven-year-old video released yesterday,” Pence said in a statement released Saturday. “I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them.”

The Indiana governor said he was “grateful” Trump apologized for bragging to then Access Hollywood host Billy Bush that he could grope women because he was rich and famous in a 2005 video that leaked Friday.

Pence distanced himself from his running mate, voluntarily withdrawing from attending a campaign event in Wisconsin with House Speaker Paul Ryan, after Ryan dis-invited Trump.

But Pence signaled Trump would participate in the second presidential debate Sunday, saying he “looks forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night,” in the statement.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:36 PM 10-08-2016
Drop out? Why?
Trump just bein' Trump....
[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:40 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Kasich was my original choice.

He'd be up by double digits, easily over Swillary now.
If you continue this line of logic, which I don't disagree with...whose fault is it that the GOP couldn't rally together behind a more appealing guy like Kasich
[Reply]
2bikemike 02:58 PM 10-08-2016
Dumbass, you act like Bill Clinton got off scott-free.

HE.

WAS.

IMPEACHED.

He left the Presidency in disgrace.
Really a disgrace? Sure didn't hurt his earning power. Remember they were flat broke when he left office. Everybody should be so disgraced.
[Reply]
manchambo 03:02 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Libs are drones. Bernie supporters ended up falling in line and now support a candidate that is supposedly for everything they're against.
For everything they're against? Are Bernie supporters against gay marriage, reproductive rights, equal pay for women, Obamacare (or something more comprehensive), college tuition assistance, to name a few?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:03 PM 10-08-2016
You guys already know this, but you insist upon referring to it as simple locker room talk because you just don't want to admit what a buffoon the orange buffoon really is.
Lex, I love ya brother !! Nobody is denying Trump's buffoonery. Certainly not I. He is not my first,second,or 3rd choice...etc. BUT what will not be tolerated is the extreme double standard on "morals" that the Left and the Mainstream Marxist Media especially take on these issues when it comes to their political opposition(helping and purposely avoiding Hillary's extreme moral flaws at all cost approach).

It's Alinsky's rules No. 4,5 and especially 12 they are hammering Trump on right now. Rule No.4 all the Left has to do is just bait Trump because of his severe narcissism and he can't resist(as we saw in the first debate) to get him off message.

2/3rds of America is that pissed and afraid of what a continued Progressive/Marxist presidency will do to this country and will hold their nose and vote Trump. They don't have to like pulling the lever, but what 2/3rd's of America will not tolerate is a disingenuous party and potential POTUS that despises America and spits on the Constitution,Bill of Rights and mocks the laws of this country when attempted to be applied to them. And will gin anything up they have to in order to do so to fundamentally take down America or in Barry's words "transform" America. The Left actually has a much easier time this election because they don't have to gin up as much because well... Trump:-) Nobody is denying Trump's ego pisses all over his shoes all the time thus giving them endless supply of political ammo:-).

For some politics is all about appearances and nothing else and for some politics is all about substance. How that word "substance" is defined by the electorate(which warts of each candidate will be tolerated) will determine who wins this election.

I know you are not a radical Lefty. I see you as an Independent that is fiscally conservative and a social liberal based on your posts and our conversations. I say this because I don't want you to think I am lumping you in with the radical Left.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:09 PM 10-08-2016
Four Quick questions for the Trump supporters:
1) How many of you have daughters?
2) Of those who do, how many think your daughter is a fine piece of ass?
3) Do any of you find that question offensive?
4) If you do, how can you be a Trump supporter?

Just askin...

http://www.4029tv.com/politics/donal...f-ass/42023704
[Reply]
2bikemike 03:11 PM 10-08-2016
I hope this link copied ok. It explains the process for replacing candid this far into the game.

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/8/1321105...out?yptr=yahoo

If it didn't work I apologize I tried from.my phone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:18 PM 10-08-2016
Yes
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:26 PM 10-08-2016
He should've been laughed off the stage and booed out of every stump stop. It's too late now though...so roll on.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:28 PM 10-08-2016
He left the Presidency in disgrace.
I would disagree. Do think his ego embraced the 'disgrace' and or felt "humbled" ?? Nope, he wore the "impeachment" like a badge of honor not to mention the "cigar dildoing" and "multiple hummers" he received in the oval office, and all his womanizing and affairs throughout the years. Walking around in his narcissistic mind thinking that he is the "COOL DUDE" who pulled off the "unthinkable" and looked up to by many men who wished they could have done the same and lived to tell about it, was and still is his way of denial and dysfunctional coping to avoid the deep shame that is deep-seated in every severe narcissist's soul. Deep seated severe shame of the soul is what pushes narcissism at a normal level in most to an over the top level in some that is very noticeably arrogant and annoying to say the least. Donald and Bill are very alike in a lot of ways(taking advantage of the power and influence they have), the difference is that Bill is a politician and Trump is not and it definitely shows.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:28 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
You really think Rubio or Kasich would be losing to Clinton right now?
By double digits.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:29 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
I hope this link copied ok. It explains the process for replacing candid this far into the game.

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/8/1321105...out?yptr=yahoo

If it didn't work I apologize I tried from.my phone.
And that's what no one has considered. We're not casting votes for candidates. We're casting votes for electoral college members. If the GOP got more votes than the Dems, whatever candidate they put up would just cast a vote for the new candidate. Fascinating.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up