ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should Trump drop out?
Trump should remain in the race and grab this election by the pussy. 35 47.30%
Trump should drop out and let Mike Pence move in like a bitch. 18 24.32%
I'm not a conservative/Republican/Trump supporter. I just want to have some TicTacs and see the results. 21 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters: Should Trump drop out?
Direckshun 12:47 PM 10-08-2016
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
[Reply]
Donger 01:55 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Ah, yes, put somebody in there who'll lose by slightly less and allow the GOPE to think they can keep doing the same things they're doing now, make few (if any) course corrections, and win in 2020. Perhaps they can double-down on religious assholes supposedly guiding their every move and saying gays can't have health insurance. Smart... :-)
You really think Rubio or Kasich would be losing to Clinton right now?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:55 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Probably proves that GOP voters are mindful and aren't drones like dems. If they don't like something, they don't just fall in line.
Neither party is made up entirely of drones, but there is a huge amount of them on both sides. I'd echo the whole "this is what it took?" stance but that being beaten/has been beaten to death already. The fact that you have to declare yourself as a democrat or republic just to vote in primaries shows me this to be true.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:56 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
Kasich was my original choice.

He'd be up by double digits, easily over Swillary now.
[Reply]
Pogue 01:57 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
You really think Rubio or Kasich can overcome the Clinton machine? Those guys are weak politicians.
[Reply]
ping2000 01:58 PM 10-08-2016
Is there an option for Dickshunt to have his hands cut off so he can't type anymore? Seems like the best option.
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pogue:
You really think Rubio or Kasich can overcome the Clinton machine? Those guys are weak politicians.
Could have, yes, particularly Rubio.
[Reply]
scho63 02:04 PM 10-08-2016
Trump as the outsider candidate is the downside to having a non-politician run at this point in his life when he spent the first 50 never really having to worry that his WORDS would come back to bite him in the ass.

Lifetime politicians spend their whole lives being phonies and never really saying what is in their mind but what people want to hear.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:06 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Trump as the outsider candidate is the downside to having a non-politician run at this point in his life when he spent the first 50 never really having to worry that his WORDS would come back to bite him in the ass.

Lifetime politicians spend their whole lives being phonies and never really saying what is in their mind but what people want to hear.
Just because someone says whats on their mind, doesn't exclude them from being a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:11 PM 10-08-2016

There's a huge difference between saying "Look at her, I'd like to **** that chick", as opposed to saying "I tried to **** that married chick, but I failed. But that's OK, because I kiss women all the time and I grab their pussies. I can get away with that because I'm a star".

You guys already know this, but you insist upon referring to it as simple locker room talk because you just don't want to admit what a buffoon the orange buffoon really is.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:12 PM 10-08-2016
that his WORDS would come back to bite him in the ass.
Trump would be wise in spending some time in the books of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes. A little too late I'm afraid but it won't matter anyway.

BINGO !!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:12 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
There's a huge difference between saying "Look at her, I'd like to **** that chick", as opposed to saying "I tried to **** that married chick, but I failed. But that's OK, because I kiss women all the time and I grab their pussies. I can get away with that because I'm a star".

You guys already know this, but you insist upon referring to it as simple locker room talk because you just don't want to admit what a buffoon the orange buffoon really is.
THIS!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:13 PM 10-08-2016
Trump absolutely should drop if the R's can find a way. All votes already cast would have to be void and Pence would have to be the new candidate. It won't happen and the result will be 4 years of a powerless Hillary. The Senate Dems will be able to vote as individuals with Harry gone and no power President, no one will want to be associated with her 4 years.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:15 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Trump absolutely should drop if the R's can find a way. All votes already cast would have to be void and Pence would have to be the new candidate. It won't happen and the result will be 4 years of a powerless Hillary. The Senate Dems will be able to vote as individuals with Harry gone and no power President, no one will want to be associated with her 4 years.
Holy shit, I forgot about the states that did the early voting. Yeah this election is done.
[Reply]
scho63 02:20 PM 10-08-2016
I just laugh at the double standards here to what Bill Clinton DID versus what Donald Trump has said.

The irony of running against his wife, the great enabler and bashing of those woman.

This is one giant clusterF*** of an election.......
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:21 PM 10-08-2016
I just laugh at the double standards here to what Bill Clinton DID versus what Donald Trump has said.

The irony of running against his wife, the great enabler and bashing of those woman.

This is one giant clusterF*** of an election.......
Dumbass, you act like Bill Clinton got off scott-free.

HE.

WAS.

IMPEACHED.

He left the Presidency in disgrace.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up