ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Should Trump drop out?
Trump should remain in the race and grab this election by the pussy. 35 47.30%
Trump should drop out and let Mike Pence move in like a bitch. 18 24.32%
I'm not a conservative/Republican/Trump supporter. I just want to have some TicTacs and see the results. 21 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters: Should Trump drop out?
Direckshun 12:47 PM 10-08-2016
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:49 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
This is an anonymous poll, for conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters only.

Do you think Trump should drop out and make way for Mike Pence?

Or should he stick it out?

I ask that everybody else refrain from weighing in.
I think you should drop off this board. Please add option.
[Reply]
Donger 01:13 PM 10-08-2016
If Trump had any honor and was willing to put his country above himself, he would drop out.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:13 PM 10-08-2016
This should serve as a great lesson to the GOP. They need to ask how we got here in the first place. Why are conservative millennials backing a third party? Why do we consistently alienate minorities? Why do we rely so much on evangelicals? This party needs to get back being the party that represents small government : staying out of people's personal lives, womens reproductive parts, and out of our wallets.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:27 PM 10-08-2016
He needs to stay, it's all part of my plan...
[Reply]
baitism 01:30 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
If Trump had any honor and was willing to put his country above himself, he would drop out.
Why? Because the media is drumming up a non-issue?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:30 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by baitism:
Because The Dong has awful TDS
[Reply]
kstater 01:33 PM 10-08-2016
You keep banging that media drum. Ignore the mass exodus from the train.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:34 PM 10-08-2016
Lolzzzz. The only thing that should shock this message board . Is what a mangina you turned out to be.
Get bent Mr Perfect
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:34 PM 10-08-2016
Ah, yes, put somebody in there who'll lose by slightly less and allow the GOPE to think they can keep doing the same things they're doing now, make few (if any) course corrections, and win in 2020. Perhaps they can double-down on religious assholes supposedly guiding their every move and saying gays can't have health insurance. Smart... :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:35 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This should serve as a great lesson to the GOP. They need to ask how we got here in the first place. Why are conservative millennials backing a third party? Why do we consistently alienate minorities? Why do we rely so much on evangelicals? This party needs to get back being the party that represents small government : staying out of people's personal lives, womens reproductive parts, and out of our wallets.
So the GOP should "stay about of people's personal lives" by forcing Trump out because of something he said in private, as a private citizen living his personal life 11 years ago?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:39 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So the GOP should "stay about of people's personal lives" by forcing Trump out because of something he said in private, as a private citizen living his personal life 11 years ago?
1. He said what he said to a reporter
2. He hasn't been forced out
[Reply]
New World Order 01:51 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Probably proves that GOP voters are mindful and aren't drones like dems. If they don't like something, they don't just fall in line.
[Reply]
Donger 01:53 PM 10-08-2016
Because he's going to lose and get Hillary Clinton elected as POTUS.
[Reply]
Donger 01:54 PM 10-08-2016
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Lolzzzz. The only thing that should shock this message board . Is what a mangina you turned out to be.
Get bent Mr Perfect
I've said all along that Trump was a horrible candidate and would lose. I also realized long ago that Trumpers are either unwilling or unable to think strategically.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up