ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Mike Pennel
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:41 PM 10-19-2019

The Chiefs have signed veteran DT Mike Pennel and released DT Terrell McClain, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) October 19, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:48 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It's a good sign for Veach. The future of the Chiefs is to sign an elite team on offense, rely on the draft to stack our defense. If we play our cards right we can continuously draft a replacement right when a young guy falls off a rookie contract.
It's the other way, most of the talent were drafted on Offense, but The D has a bunch of mercs in comparison
[Reply]
Lzen 08:14 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Love this guy:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...238702383.html
Love this!

Oh yeah, and fuck the star!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:02 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's the other way, most of the talent were drafted on Offense, but The D has a bunch of mercs in comparison
I think in spite of the cap, Veach has managed to put together an elite group on offense and a nearly elite group on defense.

He's done it via the draft and free agency, and he's managed to find contributing guys off the scrap heap.

I think once we pay Mahomes the draft will take even more importance, as it will limit what we can do in free agency somewhat, but after his first full offseason and draft I think we're in good shape and in good hands.

With the coaching staff intact I see no reason we shouldn't be right in the thick of things for a long time.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:04 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think in spite of the cap, Veach has managed to put together an elite group on offense and a nearly elite group on defense.

He's done it via the draft and free agency, and he's managed to find contributing guys off the scrap heap.

I think once we pay Mahomes the draft will take even more importance, as it will limit what we can do in free agency somewhat, but after his first full offseason and draft I think we're in good shape and in good hands.

With the coaching staff intact I see no reason we shouldn't be right in the thick of things for a long time.
....and we lost Ogbah and Okafor, who were solid in rotation.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:07 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Love this guy:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...238702383.html
Great article.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:11 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's the past, not the future. We need to pay to keep our offense elite. Our defense can be a revolving door. We've built our defense around a bunch of stopgaps. Guys like okafor and breeland and Damien Wilson are signed to be 2-3 year guys until we draft their replacement.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up