ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
DJ's left nut 02:07 PM 04-12-2023
New thread to discuss all things MU Basketball related heading into year 2 of the Gates era.

Thus far we've had a couple of misses in the portal and lost a non-factor. I suppose I can update the OP as roster changes come about.

Updates:

2023-2024 roster:

Spoiler!

Is it just me or is that a MASSIVE roster?

Departures: Hodge, Gomillion, Gholston, Sterberg (eligibility). Brown, Mosely (pro), DeGray, Diarra (transfer)

2024 Commitment list:

Marcus Allen -- 4* forward
Antonio (T.O.) Barrett -- 4* Guard
Peyton Marshall -- 4* Center
Annor Boateng -- 4* Guard
Trent Burns -- 4* Center

Probable Rotation:
Spoiler!

Schedule:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 03:48 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Nah, I just don’t think he’ll be high in the rotation. He’s not as ready. More like Jordan Butler, I think.
Roger that. Nice that we have a proven 20 PPG scorer coming off the bench.

Plus, while I’ve never really been a huge fan of Caleb Grill, he’s back. We were pretty good with him, and like 0-20 without him. Or something close to that.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:47 PM 04-19-2024
Would have been nice to get Mitchell a little sooner, (their tourney run delayed that) just so we could finally be out of the Porter business altogether. I'm convinced that's the only reason Pingeton got another year.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:59 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'm convinced that's the only reason Pingeton got another year.
Not having an AD is that reason.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:13 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Not having an AD is that reason.

That and it not being worthwhile it to buy a women’s basketball coach early unless there’s a scandal issue.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:11 PM 04-19-2024
Would have been nice to get Mitchell a little sooner, (their tourney run delayed that) just so we could finally be out of the Porter business altogether. I'm convinced that's the only reason Pingeton got another year.
Porter is still in play in pretty sure.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:14 PM 04-19-2024
Jevon missed 10 games because of injury last year. So he's starting to catch the ole Porter injury bug from being raised by weirdos and getting no protein as they grow.

I want absolutely nothing to do with that family anymore. They are fucking insane and the way his parents did Mizzou during Michael's injury really rubbed me the wrong way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:15 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
I've read a few things saying that he's not, because of Mitchell.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:16 PM 04-19-2024
I haven't seen it mentioned in here, but shout out to Jontay and his history setting career in the NBA!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:54 PM 04-19-2024

#Mizzou freshman center Jordan Buter has entered the transfer portal according to sources

— Power Mizzou (@PowerMizzoucom) April 20, 2024

[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:10 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Who?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:37 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:

He’s not. He’s following Romar to Loyola.

Between Jontay getting banned for life for being an idiot and Coban going to jail for six years for being a drunken idiot and killing someone with his car, he’s going somewhere with less spotlight where he isn’t as well known.

Their mom fucked those kids up pretty. Bunch of naive kids who don’t know how to function as adults.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:08 AM 04-20-2024
He’s not. He’s following Romar to Loyola.

Between Jontay getting banned for life for being an idiot and Coban going to jail for six years for being a drunken idiot and killing someone with his car, he’s going somewhere with less spotlight where he isn’t as well known.

Their mom ****ed those kids up pretty. Bunch of naive kids who don’t know how to function as adults.
She sounds like a pretty vile person to be honest.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:54 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
She sounds like a pretty vile person to be honest.

Like a lot of home school mothers, mine included, she’s a control freak who suffers from Dunning Krueger to a dangerous degree.

She raised a bunch of sheltered, naive, undereducated weirdos.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:17 AM 04-20-2024
Like a lot of home school mothers, mine included, she’s a control freak who suffers from Dunning Krueger to a dangerous degree.

She raised a bunch of sheltered, naive, undereducated weirdos.
Oh, don't worry, Father Tolton straightened them out...
[Reply]
BWillie 10:29 AM 04-20-2024
Congrats Tigers. Mitchell and Perkins will make you much improved.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up