ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 162
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
The Lounge>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:03 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
After the Titans beat the Steelers this wk, will you guys break down and admit that the Titans are your biggest threat?
Last year may have went differently had the Titans had a higher seed. You guys would have lost in Nashville. You got the Titans at the right time, after 4 road games... and this years chiefs arent looking quite as good. I think the Titans are the AFC champs
Derrick Henry is on pace for 393 carries, tied for 6th overall in the history of the league. In today's NFL, that's not sustainable, no matter how big and strong the RB is. There's no denying that Henry is a beast, but your Tits seem content to run him into the ground.....that level of carries will ruin him.

And once Henry is done, so too are the Tits....
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:30 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Derrick Henry is on pace for 393 carries, tied for 6th overall in the history of the league. In today's NFL, that's not sustainable, no matter how big and strong the RB is. There's no denying that Henry is a beast, but your Tits seem content to run him into the ground.....that level of carries will ruin him.

And once Henry is done, so too are the Tits....
This.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:31 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
You got the Titans at the right time, after 4 road games...
:-)

Keep saying it, we all know you're trying to convince yourself it's true.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 06:35 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Also, history has shown the winner of this weeks steelers titans game will go to the super bowl. You guys have already lost just dont know it yet
Crack is wack.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:41 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Also, history has shown the winner of this weeks steelers titans game will go to the super bowl. You guys have already lost just dont know it yet
You’re a loon.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:44 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

Keep saying it, we all know you're trying to convince yourself it's true.
He keeps saying it too as if that game didn’t start exactly how every other game did for Tennessee — with a pretty big lead.

Dam just couldn’t hold that day. And it had nothing to do with a string of road games.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:16 AM 10-22-2020
I'm putting money on Pittsburgh this week. Not as heavily as last week but the Steelers are for real.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:19 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I'm putting money on Pittsburgh this week. Not as heavily as last week but the Steelers are for real.
The Steelers can stop the run and can be really disruptive with their blitz scheme.

They are really only vulnerable outside the hashes - their corners are good but not great.

The question is whether or not Tannehill can continue to play so cleanly in the face of a constant blitz without leaning so heavily on the running game.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 07:25 AM 10-22-2020
Should learn from games like the Raiders not to post threads like this...and no it's not about some dumbass "jinx". It's the NFL, Eli won 2 bowls for fucks sake.
[Reply]
WarChiefs89 09:21 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Also, history has shown the winner of this weeks steelers titans game will go to the super bowl. You guys have already lost just dont know it yet
Care to share this "history" that week 7 NFL games where the Titans and Steelers matchup magically means the winner will make the Super Bowl... I'll wait...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:42 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by WarChiefs89:
Care to share this "history" that week 7 NFL games where the Titans and Steelers matchup magically means the winner will make the Super Bowl... I'll wait...
I don't think the Titans fan knows what the word means..

:-)
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:34 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by WarChiefs89:
Care to share this "history" that week 7 NFL games where the Titans and Steelers matchup magically means the winner will make the Super Bowl... I'll wait...
Just google it man.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:37 AM 10-22-2020
You guys aren't doing anything without a starting LT
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:53 PM 10-22-2020
No one gives a fuck about some lame ass team with "titan up" as the slogan
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 01:32 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No one gives a **** about some lame ass team with "titan up" as the slogan
Everyone has that
[Reply]
Page 14 of 162
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up