ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
Hootie 07:37 PM 05-19-2013
:-)

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty fucking easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:02 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
what percentile do you think i rank

i need to know
Either the bottom 10% or the upper 24% depends on the day.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:03 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Either the bottom 10% or the upper 24% depends on the day.
fair, accurate
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:05 PM 05-19-2013
Ya know, I'm already bored with your act, Hootie. I really am. You're the most pathetic piece of shit on this site. Your arguments are so damn worn out, too. It's like arguing with a chick... on her period... and she ran out of Midol.

I'll tell ya what, I'll go ahead and just use the ignore function. Because honestly, you really do fight like a whiny little bitch. I think I'll hang out with real posters and leave you with your bashing, whining, and ignorant babbling.

Ciao, shithead. :-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:05 PM 05-19-2013
i get pissy sometimes but i mean look at this shit

im a chiefs fanin Niner country

been a chiefs fan since b4 the niners even had a ring

I've had to watch the niners fans around me for my life, live high on the hog

while i wallow in squalor

and i couldve just gone the easy way and been a niner fan

but no

i had to be different
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:06 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:

What is Skype? :-)
a great invention as long as it stays free, said every out of town business man and deployed military member.
[Reply]
morphius 09:06 PM 05-19-2013
Changed your name as requested, anything else you need?
[Reply]
Hootie 09:07 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by morphius:
capitalize the d on drama and we're good
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:07 PM 05-19-2013

What is Skype? :-)
you guys use CB's?
[Reply]
Hootie 09:07 PM 05-19-2013
Ya know, I'm already bored with your act, Hootie. I really am. You're the most pathetic piece of shit on this site. Your arguments are so damn worn out, too. It's like arguing with a chick... on her period... and she ran out of Midol.

I'll tell ya what, I'll go ahead and just use the ignore function. Because honestly, you really do fight like a whiny little bitch. I think I'll hang out with real posters and leave you with your bashing, whining, and ignorant babbling.

this is where I bust out my don't care piano and play my favorite song...

"don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care"
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:08 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by morphius:
LOL Mod jokes! What a Hoot! (No pun intended)
[Reply]
BossChief 09:08 PM 05-19-2013

I think you have a secret crush on hootie.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:09 PM 05-19-2013
was rudy really offsides or is that bullshit?
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole20 09:09 PM 05-19-2013
Anyone else see it as ironic that the other thread was locked after a few posts because there was a threat of there being unnecessary drama, and yet this thread has gone 14+ pages strong and covered everything needed to being considered "dramatic"?
[Reply]
Hootie 09:09 PM 05-19-2013
she definitely wants to bang me

but I don't do chicks with kids and I don't bang 30 year olds (occasional exception) and I doubt she'd be worth an exception
[Reply]
Hootie 09:10 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20:
Anyone else see it as ironic that the other thread was locked after a few posts because there was a threat of there being unnecessary drama, and yet this thread has gone 14+ pages strong and covered everything needed to being considered "dramatic"?
now, we've discussed that

Gonzo was looking to start drama and then point his fingers and pretend like he had nothing to do with it/it wasn't his intention.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up