ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Springfield Mo to get a Buc-ees
Deberg_1990 05:58 PM 01-12-2022
Hells yea…the ones in Texas are awesome

🦫 Springfield, MO to get Missouri's first BUCEES!!

-@carriesheffield @DLoesch @RealDrGina https://t.co/56vQhnisuO

— Cable News Watch (@CableNewsWatch) January 12, 2022

[Reply]
Rausch 05:59 PM 01-12-2022
Never heard of it...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:01 PM 01-12-2022
Beaver nuggets!!!
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:11 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Beaver nuggets!!!
Yep! :-)

They are so odd, yet highly addictive. They are pretty much puffed Cheetos with a caramel coating, rather than fake cheese powder. There is a bit of a celery aftertaste.

Buc-ees are a TX staple, like Whataburger. Glad to see both making their way up here :-)

Now we need some Pappas as well. Pappas Bros (steakhouse), Pappadeaux (seafood), Pappasito's Cantina (Mexican).
[Reply]
Oxford 07:19 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Yep! :-)

They are so odd, yet highly addictive. They are pretty much puffed Cheetos with a caramel coating, rather than fake cheese powder. There is a bit of a celery aftertaste.

Buc-ees are a TX staple, like Whataburger. Glad to see both making their way up here :-)

Now we need some Pappas as well. Pappas Bros (steakhouse), Pappadeaux (seafood), Pappasito's Cantina (Mexican).
I second the motion on Pappdeaux and Pappaasito's
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:25 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Oxford:
I second the motion on Pappdeaux and Pappaasito's
Have you tried Pappas Bros? Damn good steakhouse. It is a bit pricy but so worth it. Bone-in filet is killer, if you are really hungry you can get a tomahawk chop...pretend you're in the Flinstones :-) Excellent sides, fantastic liquor menu (they carry some top shelf Scotch whiskys that go well with steak!). It is upscale, so expect to see a lot of jackets w/o ties, women in dresses, etc. Business casual.

There are two in Houston and one in Dallas. Website
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:02 PM 01-12-2022
They’re pretty impressive.

Giant convenience store with gas. The store is like the size of a grocery store. There are 50 urinals. They also have like 80 gas pumps.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:31 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They’re pretty impressive.

Giant convenience store with gas. The store is like the size of a grocery store. There are 50 urinals. They also have like 80 gas pumps.
Super clean bathrooms.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:56 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Super clean bathrooms.
I've never stopped at a Bucees where the bathrooms weren't immaculate.
[Reply]
Spott 08:01 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
It’s an honor to take a dump there. There’s a chain of gas stations called Busy Bee in north Florida and South Georgia that has really nice bathrooms, too.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:35 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
It’s an honor to take a dump there. There’s a chain of gas stations called Busy Bee in north Florida and South Georgia that has really nice bathrooms, too.
I've always thought Wal-Marts were a pretty good place to take a dump at. It's big enough you can sneak in, do your business and sneak out without people knowing you took a dump
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:04 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
So pretty much the opposite of Circle K and 7/11?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:13 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So pretty much the opposite of Circle K and 7/11?
Well, let's just say the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump.
[Reply]
Spott 06:03 PM 01-12-2022
You can spend hours in one of you’re not careful.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:03 PM 01-12-2022
What an odd thing to be excited about.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up