ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DMX OD'd last night, had heart attack, reports are he is in a vegitative state
Mephistopheles Janx 12:39 PM 04-03-2021
https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/03/dmx-s...ave-condition/

Originally Posted by :

DMX suffered a drug overdose Friday night and is currently in the hospital ... and the prognosis is not good.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, the OD occurred at his home at around 11 PM. Our sources say the overdose triggered a heart attack.

DMX was rushed to a hospital in White Plains, New York and is in the critical care unit. We're told he has "some brain activity." Another source says he's in a "vegetative state" and doctors have cautioned he may not make it.
/inb4 "who, I don't listen to rap crap" from the ancient ones on the forum.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:43 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I fully expect families to say and believe this regardless of the truth. Grief is difficult to deal with and you are always looking for someone or something to blame.
:-) like you know the truth?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:44 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
That might be more than Eazy E had,or maybe not.
Antonio Cromartie has entered the chat
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:27 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I fully expect families to say and believe this regardless of the truth. Grief is difficult to deal with and you are always looking for someone or something to blame.
Has there been a toxicology report released? It's not like there haven't been people dropping after the shot. Young, healthy people.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:28 PM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Has there been a toxicology report released? It's not like there haven't been people dropping after the shot. Young, healthy people.
Lolwut
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:37 PM 04-10-2021
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 12:48 AM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Antonio Cromartie has entered the chat

I totally forgot about him.
[Reply]
rico 11:02 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So you two want to play ****s as well?

What the **** is with this ****ing place. FOR YEARS NOW, rico disappears for months, then the FIRST THING he does when he returns is track down the first post of mine he can and remind everyone that he has some retarded beef with me. I've asked him several times what that beef EVEN IS. He doesn't possess the brainpower to put it into words, just the dogged determination to continue to do it for years and years.

And it's not like I provoke him. Quite the contrary, I go out of my way to avoid him. ANd it's not like the posts od mine he seeks out are provocative. It's usually just random small talk.

It's like he's some retard automaton on a perpetual long-form loop.

Not how it’s gone down at all, but I wouldn’t expect anything less from your obtuse, manipulative, story-twisting, stupid ass. Since I started a site a year and a half ago, it’s taken off and kinda put a damper on how much I can post here because I’m so busy. I lurk semi-regularly. And I generally post these days in the fishing, wrestling, etc. threads and sometimes in others if I have anything to comment about with them.... And of course you flash your stinky ass equipped with lame, unfunny jokes in every thread that I find more interesting than usual and with me being the type of guy who calls out the guy who farts and stinks up the room, I approach things no differently with you when you are stinking up the threads I am chilling at for the moment.

You try to depict yourself as some connoisseur of comedy and a couple things floor me with this. First is the obvious.... your ineptitude with anything comedy related. Second is your ineptitude being so prevalent that you inadvertently make yourself unintentionally funny... DUDE...You just had a fucking conniption because some slapdick on the internet called you a shitty rapper.... :-) :-) :-)... I didn’t know your rapping skills were THAT important to you and that you’d get so defensive over it! Your ignorance is comedy-gold, Baby dick. Congratulations for having such a gift! :-)

Your rapping skills are so bad that I felt it was disrespectful to DMX. I know that disrespecting the recently deceased is part of what makes you, you, but I won’t tolerate anyone messing with my boy, DMX, let alone you.

WITH THAT SAID, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFICIALLY CHALLENGE YOU TO A CP RAP BATTLE!!! LETS RAP BATTLE IT OUT, Lil’ Baby dick!
[Reply]
rico 11:05 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
And this delightful little verse:
The hardest rap song I’ve ever heard. That song gets me jacked!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:31 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Was listening to Sex Packets last night.

Digital Underground is ****ing awesome.
Have it on cassette.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:03 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by rico:
Not how it’s gone down at all, but I wouldn’t expect anything less from your obtuse, manipulative, story-twisting, stupid ass. Since I started a site a year and a half ago, it’s taken off and kinda put a damper on how much I can post here because I’m so busy. I lurk semi-regularly. And I generally post these days in the fishing, wrestling, etc. threads and sometimes in others if I have anything to comment about with them.... And of course you flash your stinky ass equipped with lame, unfunny jokes in every thread that I find more interesting than usual and with me being the type of guy who calls out the guy who farts and stinks up the room, I approach things no differently with you when you are stinking up the threads I am chilling at for the moment.

You try to depict yourself as some connoisseur of comedy and a couple things floor me with this. First is the obvious.... your ineptitude with anything comedy related. Second is your ineptitude being so prevalent that you inadvertently make yourself unintentionally funny... DUDE...You just had a fucking conniption because some slapdick on the internet called you a shitty rapper.... :-) :-) :-)... I didn’t know your rapping skills were THAT important to you and that you’d get so defensive over it! Your ignorance is comedy-gold, Baby dick. Congratulations for having such a gift! :-)

Your rapping skills are so bad that I felt it was disrespectful to DMX. I know that disrespecting the recently deceased is part of what makes you, you, but I won’t tolerate anyone messing with my boy, DMX, let alone you.

WITH THAT SAID, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFICIALLY CHALLENGE YOU TO A CP RAP BATTLE!!! LETS RAP BATTLE IT OUT, Lil’ Baby dick!
Nothing you posted here negates what I asserted. You rarely come here, but when you do the first thing you do is seek out one of my posts and remind all of us of your opinion.

And the sad thing in this particular case is the entire thing is premised on your own stupidity. You think I WROTE the rap I posted, and decided it was shitty rapping and an insult to DMX.

I RECITED lyrics to a Kool Mo Dee rap in response to people reminiscing about old school rappers [Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Digital Underground, Fat Boys, etc]. Specifically even, the discussion had turned to 'fast' rappers like Busta and Andre.

I was typing it from memory, and I haven't listened to the rap in about 20 years, but the lyrics stuck with me, at least until I lost the lyrical thread in my head.

Look dummy; my initial post that spurred your tantrum

I go to work, like a doctor, when I rock the mic you got-ta like the way I op-er-ate, I make miracles happen, just from rappin
I'm so lyrically potent, and I'm floatin' and explodin'
On the scene, mean, I'm obscene. . . I got the potential to make you go and chill, I got the credentials that are so essential

Aaaagh!! I had it, then I lost it. . . .
The rap in question.

If you think old school rap sucks, or KMD in particular, that's fine. But it remains that you thought it was MY rapping that you were singling out for sucking, and deciding ONCE again to devote yourself to yet another instance of 'well, if I'm at CP, gotta find something to bitch at BL about at random.'

- - -

And I'm gonna be polite on the 'fancy yourself a connoisseur of comedy' aspect of this. I post things that amuse me and that I think will amuse others. The suggestion that I'm trying to lord over people some comic genius is purely your own insecurity generating a narrative out of nowhere. I don't go around telling others they aren't funny [cough, your schtick], or telling people how to be funny or anything at all to justify your assessment that my posts are anything but me making small talk.

IIRC, you're the one with the half-shirt and booty shorts and mullet wig and Billy Bob teeth [who also IIRC, I told you about the people who ACTUALLY created them when you were raving about how cool they were], with that comedic schtick you were trying to get people here to give you enough courage to TURN INTO A PROFESSIONAL BIT or some shit. You're the one with aspirations of comedic 'genius' [which is fine, and which I never insulted you over until now that you've continued your vendetta for years]. You're the one who thought you could turn a comedic persona into a vocation. And you're busting on me over random posts you consider below your high standards, . . . ones that you don't even understand?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:07 AM 04-12-2021
Both of you shut the fuck up
[Reply]
rico 02:48 AM 04-12-2021
Nothing you posted here negates what I asserted. You rarely come here, but when you do the first thing you do is seek out one of my posts and remind all of us of your opinion.

And the sad thing in this particular case is the entire thing is premised on your own stupidity. You think I WROTE the rap I posted, and decided it was shitty rapping and an insult to DMX.

I RECITED lyrics to a Kool Mo Dee rap in response to people reminiscing about old school rappers [Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Digital Underground, Fat Boys, etc]. Specifically even, the discussion had turned to 'fast' rappers like Busta and Andre.

I was typing it from memory, and I haven't listened to the rap in about 20 years, but the lyrics stuck with me, at least until I lost the lyrical thread in my head.

Look dummy; my initial post that spurred your tantrum

The rap in question.

If you think old school rap sucks, or KMD in particular, that's fine. But it remains that you thought it was MY rapping that you were singling out for sucking, and deciding ONCE again to devote yourself to yet another instance of 'well, if I'm at CP, gotta find something to bitch at BL about at random.'

- - -

And I'm gonna be polite on the 'fancy yourself a connoisseur of comedy' aspect of this. I post things that amuse me and that I think will amuse others. The suggestion that I'm trying to lord over people some comic genius is purely your own insecurity generating a narrative out of nowhere. I don't go around telling others they aren't funny [cough, your schtick], or telling people how to be funny or anything at all to justify your assessment that my posts are anything but me making small talk.

IIRC, you're the one with the half-shirt and booty shorts and mullet wig and Billy Bob teeth [who also IIRC, I told you about the people who ACTUALLY created them when you were raving about how cool they were], with that comedic schtick you were trying to get people here to give you enough courage to TURN INTO A PROFESSIONAL BIT or some shit. You're the one with aspirations of comedic 'genius' [which is fine, and which I never insulted you over until now that you've continued your vendetta for years]. You're the one who thought you could turn a comedic persona into a vocation. And you're busting on me over random posts you consider below your high standards, . . . ones that you don't even understand?
This was the lamest rap battle freestyle I've ever read in my life. Your ability to rap is smaller than your ability to grasp comedy, which happens to be smaller than your lil’ Baby dick, which was microscopic to begin with!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:53 AM 04-12-2021
This was the lamest rap battle freestyle I've ever read in my life. Your ability to rap is smaller than your ability to grasp comedy, which happens to be smaller than your lil’ Baby dick, which was microscopic to begin with!
Hey, simpleton, it's not mine and it's not freestyle. As I already pointed out;

If you think old school rap sucks, or KMD in particular, that's fine. But it remains that you thought it was MY rapping that you were singling out for sucking
Which is utter idiocy on your part.

All you are doing is reinforcing your stupidity and your obsession with me. Half a billion people in this thread citing rap lyrics, and you pick my selection of KMD out and try to assert that I can't rap, when I'm just citing existing lyrics. But yeah, I'm way off base on your obsession.

I've repeatedly and generously stated my willingness to leave you to your squalor, and all you've done is continue to antagonize.

Unless you think you're entitled to police every conversation on a site you barely even frequent anymore, which in addition to all the about just reinforces your unearned delusions of grandeur and entitlement.
[Reply]
loochy 06:46 AM 04-12-2021

So did Baby Lee accept the rap battle challenge? His posts were tl;dr.
[Reply]
rico 07:12 AM 04-12-2021
Hey, simpleton, it's not mine and it's not freestyle. As I already pointed out;

Which is utter idiocy on your part.

All you are doing is reinforcing your stupidity and your obsession with me. Half a billion people in this thread citing rap lyrics, and you pick my selection of KMD out and try to assert that I can't rap, when I'm just citing existing lyrics. But yeah, I'm way off base on your obsession.

I've repeatedly and generously stated my willingness to leave you to your squalor, and all you've done is continue to antagonize.

Unless you think you're entitled to police every conversation on a site you barely even frequent anymore, which in addition to all the about just reinforces your unearned delusions of grandeur and entitlement.
This is such terrible freestyle rapping that I feel like I can drop the mic already.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up