ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:23 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
We are going to lose big in the trenches against the Ravens and Steelers. Its like we are trying to play defense without any linebackers on the field. :-)

Mahomes is our only hope.

While the Steelers present some potential problems, I don’t know what you’re talking about with the Ravens.

Are you under the impression they have an elite font? Because they don’t. It’s solid, but not spectacular.

It certainly is not anywhere close to the Chargers’ level.
[Reply]
Coach 08:23 PM 09-21-2020
We are going to lose big in the trenches against the Ravens and Steelers. Its like we are trying to play defense without any linebackers on the field. :-)

Do you even look at their 2020 schedule before you made this dumbass remark?

Jesus, something so basic and simple that a 8 year old can figure that part out.

We don't play the Squeelers during the regular season.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:23 PM 09-21-2020
Veach is a fucking God among mortals.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:25 PM 09-21-2020
Is JakeF an actual mentally challenged person? I would feel bad if I was making fun of him in that case.
[Reply]
CanadianChiefs 08:27 PM 09-21-2020
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CFa3b...=1qtsq9uk1n673

Let’s get reek going
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:28 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by CanadianChiefs:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CFa3b...=1qtsq9uk1n673

Let’s get reek going
You're in dire need of an avatar change
[Reply]
staylor26 08:29 PM 09-21-2020
Not that it means much, but I find it interesting that Patrick Queen was in PFF’s bottom 5 rookies for the first two weeks.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:31 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
He lives in Canada. He probably hasn’t even heard that we won the SB yet.
[Reply]
CanadianChiefs 08:32 PM 09-21-2020
Oh absolutely.

I just can’t bring myself to change it because it reminds me how far the chiefs have come in terms of realizing success. Keeps me humble lol.
[Reply]
CanadianChiefs 08:32 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He lives in Canada. He probably hasn’t even heard that we won the SB yet.
Ugh, another Bush supporter.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:33 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not that it means much, but I find it interesting that Patrick Queen was in PFF’s bottom 5 rookies for the first two weeks.
Maybe they would trade him to us before the game!
[Reply]
Coach 08:33 PM 09-21-2020
Is JakeF an actual mentally challenged person? I would feel bad if I was making fun of him in that case.
No, he's just a fucking idiot. I hear Tull's: "Thick as a brick" every time he post.

The worst part is that I'm not sure if its the remarkable parallelism between JakeF's disposition and the title or the song or just the fact that he comes across so fruity that I instantly think that he's just a fruity dumbass bastard.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:34 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
While the Steelers present some potential problems, I don’t know what you’re talking about with the Ravens.

Are you under the impression they have an elite font? Because they don’t. It’s solid, but not spectacular.

It certainly is not anywhere close to the Chargers’ level.
The Raven's offensive line is really good. Maybe the best in the NFL at run blocking.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:37 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Do you even look at their 2020 schedule before you made this dumbass remark?

Jesus, something so basic and simple that a 8 year old can figure that part out.

We don't play the Squeelers during the regular season.

Dumbass.
You don't think we are going to face the Steelers in the playoffs?

Who isn't going to make the playoffs this year, Steelers or Chiefs?

I'm not sure why you felt the need to be a rude little fuck instead of just talking about stuff.

You didn't use to be like this, what the hell happened?
[Reply]
lcarus 08:37 PM 09-21-2020

Playoffs is the only way we will play Pittsburgh this season. Don't worry about the defense. They will get healthy and start to gel as the season progresses. Just like last year. Yes the linebackers are the weakest part of the defense, but they'll get better. Fully healthy, with Clark, Jones, Nnadi, Pennel, Okafor, Saunders, Wharton, K-Pass, Charlton I think we have a better, deeper group of defensive linemen than most teams in the league.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up