Page 52 of 132
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:41 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Not a ramble, but :-). What a guy.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the Trump administration wanted the USS John McCain "out of sight" during President Donald Trump's recent trip to Japan, and gave the sailors on the ship a day off.

---------------------

A tarp was hung over the ship’s name ahead of the president’s trip, according to photos reviewed by the Journal, and sailors were directed to remove any coverings from the ship that bore its name. After the tarp was taken down, a barge was moved closer to the ship, obscuring its name. Sailors on the ship, who typically wear caps bearing its name, were given the day off during Mr. Trump’s visit, people familiar with the matter said.
Could there be any better proof that Donnie-boy is the biggest thin-skinned and insecure pussy ever....???

:-) :-) :-)

Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You don’t even know how stupid this is, do you? Sorry man. It’s got to be rough having your condition.
Gotta be early dementia, or Alzheimer's...damn, no rational human being with a functioning brain could be THAT stupid...

BTW, thoughts and prayers your way, GloryDayz....best wishes for a recovery, or peaceful end...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:18 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Could there be any better proof that Donnie-boy is the biggest thin-skinned and insecure pussy ever....???

Gotta be early dementia, or Alzheimer's...damn, no rational human being with a functioning brain could be THAT stupid...

BTW, thoughts and prayers your way, GloryDayz....best wishes for a recovery, or peaceful end...
You guys crack me up.

Thanks for the prayers...

Now y'all get back to being triggered by President Trump...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:24 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You guys crack me up.

Ok:

[Reply]
stumppy 06:57 PM 05-30-2019
You guys crack me up.

:-)

Says the guy who continually shows up in a thread specifically made to make fun of his hero.

Damn man, you're getting almost as bad as wanna be Elvis.:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 07:12 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Damn man, you're getting almost as bad as wanna be Elvis.

Hey Stubby!

You're not one of those bald guys who always wears a hat, are you?
[Reply]
stumppy 07:23 PM 05-30-2019
Maybe it was a volunteer? Maybe nobody? Who do you think it was? Has this only bothered you this much recently?
:-) I guess we'll never know who. But we do know the difference between Trump and the man who had to go in his place.

One man, as you described, picked up that weapon and stood that watch.

The other one, Trump, is, by your description, a coward. Well, by my description also.

Oh well, probably not worth the bother to post back and forth over very much. Especially in this thread. There's too much to :-) at.

It's just something I think people don't think about much. I'd guess most Trump supporters give him a pass on getting out of going to Vietnam. But do they give him a pass on sending another man to war in his place?
[Reply]
stumppy 07:24 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hey Stubby!

You're not one of those bald guys who always wears a hat, are you?
Depends if the sun is out. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:44 PM 05-30-2019

Says the guy who continually shows up in a thread specifically made to make fun of his hero.

Damn man, you're getting almost as bad as wanna be Elvis.:-)
Are you saying President Trump doesn't trigger your thin-skin ass?

Just stop...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:46 PM 05-30-2019
:-) I guess we'll never know who. But we do know the difference between Trump and the man who had to go in his place.

One man, as you described, picked up that weapon and stood that watch.

The other one, Trump, is, by your description, a coward. Well, by my description also.

Oh well, probably not worth the bother to post back and forth over very much. Especially in this thread. There's too much to :-) at.

It's just something I think people don't think about much. I'd guess most Trump supporters give him a pass on getting out of going to Vietnam. But do they give him a pass on sending another man to war in his place?
Yes, he gets a pass. He's redeemed himself in my eyes. He's doing great things for a country that needed his leadership so badly.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:49 PM 05-30-2019
Depends if the sun is out. :-)
just a hunka hunka burning dome....:-)
[Reply]
stumppy 08:52 PM 05-30-2019
Are you saying President Trump doesn't trigger your thin-skin ass?

Just stop...
Are you kidding.:-) Trump and the trumptards provide the best point at and laugh material on the planet. You guys crack me up. :-):-)
[Reply]
stumppy 08:57 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
just a hunka hunka burning dome....:-)
Funny thing, had no idea I was losing my hair until this one day I spent fishing on the lake without a hat. The sunburn wasn't the most distressing thing that night.:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:59 PM 05-30-2019
Funny thing, had no idea I was losing my hair until this one day I spent fishing on the lake without a hat. The sunburn wasn't the most distressing thing that night.:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:07 PM 05-30-2019
Are you kidding.:-) Trump and the trumptards provide the best point at and laugh material on the planet. You guys crack me up. :-):-)
Cool..
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:37 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:

Iím at a loss as to how we can have a presidency marked by such... incoherency.

Weíve had good presidents and bad, those with agendas I agreed with and didnít... those which were effective at pursuing their agenda and those that were not... But I donít think we have ever had a president that seemed to basically not understand what everyone is talking about much of the time.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 132
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up