ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 140
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Kiimo 04:23 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
No he isn't. He's an amazing pass rusher, but average against the run. He is an elite player overall, I'm not disputing that...But so is Ford.

Clark's combination of athleticism and power make him really, really tough to deal with in the run game. Relentless as well. pic.twitter.com/9Hir1AOoHp

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
MagicHef 04:25 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I like it. A young proven probowler.
Frank Clark has never been to the Pro Bowl.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 04:25 PM 04-23-2019
Rams happy to see Frank Clark leave the division

Frank Clark made 12 of his 35 career sacks against NFC West opponents, while also collecting 13 tackles for loss and 29 quarterback hits against the other three teams in the division.

The Rams saw the best of the pass rusher as Clark had six sacks, six tackles for loss, 13 tackles, seven quarterback hits and an interception in eight career games against them.
Not surprisingly, the Rams are celebrating the Seahawks trade of Clark to the Chiefs.

“You mean, am I going to be sad not to see him twice a year? Heck no,” Rams coach Sean McVay said at the team’s pre-draft news conference. “He’s a great player. I think there’s a lot of things that go into that. He is a very good football player, and I will not be upset having to worry about seeing him. There’s a lot of really good players that they have in Seattle, but Frank was a special one. He’ll do a great job in Kansas City and that’s why he earned the deal.”

Rams General Manager Les Snead pointed out, though, that the Seahawks now hold choices 21 and 29 and could get a replacement.

“I’ve got a gut feeling they’re going to pick one of those players we deemed ‘unrealistic’ to us, so there may be a new player,” Snead said.
[Reply]
FAX 04:26 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Now FAX, are you REALLY going to sit here and tell me that our LB corps is anything beyond wing and prayer at this very moment?

Fuller is okay, Breeland....throw some dice, and beyond that we really need to find a diamond in the rough. We could use a 2008 Brandon Carr right about now.
LBs? No. I have concerns that make my testicles shrink into bb sized remnants of their prior impressive massiveness. I'll probably feel that way until we drown Ragland in a vat of Kirsten Stewart's menopausal discharge.

DBs? I see hope there, to be honest. I mean, think about it ... Breeland, Fuller, Ward, Wade, Smith, Mathieu, Lucas, etc., etc. ...

We have some building blocks there. Better than "quasi", IMHO. That's all I'm saying.

FAX
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 04:26 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
That's true but he should have last year.
[Reply]
jonzie04 04:27 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Ford is one back tweak away from IR.. What is Clark’s history???
Clarks history is that he is not fucking Derrick Thomas. Ford led the league in Forced fumbles, and was top 10 in sacks. And you give that away PLUS a 1st round pick for a similar caliber player? :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:27 PM 04-23-2019
JJ brokedick basically questioning why Clark got that much
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:27 PM 04-23-2019
This alone has chilled me out. Fucking hilarious.

Not yet but in my defense I've been stuck on this play where he gets a strip sack by throwing the left tackle into the quarterback. pic.twitter.com/piAvXJCjEE

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:28 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He's not ascending anymore, and he's a liability in 2 out of 3 phases. Try it again.
Yeah, this isn't Bret Veach you're dealing with. Market says otherwise, but I'll cut your cost down to a 1st and 4th to help ease your mind a bit. Carolina's on hold, what's it going to be?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:29 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This alone has chilled me out. ****ing hilarious.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

HOLY SHIT LOL
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:29 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
And Eric Fisher has ahead of Mitchell Schwartz...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:29 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This alone has chilled me out. ****ing hilarious.

Reminds me when he made Fisher his bitch
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:31 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Reminds me when he made Fisher his bitch

apparently, the quickest path to the QB is to throw the LT at him.

:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:31 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Yeah, this isn't Bret Veach you're dealing with. Market says otherwise, but I'll cut your cost down to a 1st and 4th to help ease your mind a bit. Carolina's on hold, what's it going to be?
They held out and not a lot of teams were jumping on the market for a future second round pick. In what fantasy do you think they were going to leverage one team bidding agaisnt themselves for a 1+4?

The reality is teams don't think Dee Ford is nearly as good as you do. Any questions?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:33 PM 04-23-2019
So yea I hope Clark lines up by the LT as he essentially makes any LT his bitch
[Reply]
Page 70 of 140
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up